|Easy noms decision this week|
Oh my gosh. I really have little for you today.
- Since Justin saved himself with the care package and Shelby is Morgan's best and only ally in the game, the nominations are obvious.
- Kryssie and Jason will be on the block.
- (Even though the safety ceremony is down to one and it will be later tonight.)
- There will be no America's nominee this week.
- Justin and Shelby will be the only hamsters voting. We (America) will vote.
- Although Morgan and Shelby want Jason out -- Kryssie to the final three would guarantee someone else a win at the end -- I would guess that America will more likely vote to evict Kryssie over Jason.
- So, that would leave Justin as the deciding vote.
- Even though Jason tried to get Justin out with a deal the week Danielle ended up gone, I think Justin will be loyal to Jason.
- I guess we'll see.
- Meanwhile, the day was uneventful.
- They laid about.
- They ate.
- They all got along together when together, but sniped about each other when apart.
- They are bored.
- They are boring.
|Playing a good game. Will she make it?|
|Who will win? Jason or Jason? Pool, I mean.|
|Works too hard at being a misfit|
|Missing his home|