|In with the In Crowd? Not really, but ...|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Eventual Evictions:
- Similar to the daytime, not all that much went on during the overnight hours.
- Dominique almost might as well be gone.
- She was apparently in bed early and I didn't see her hanging out with anyone.
- She sure was (trash) talked about enough to be present in thoughts!
- Alex told Josh that he wasn't the target in the beginning. It wasn't until he took the Golden Apple in the comp and yelled at a girl that he became one.
- She said he isn't a target now.
- And, he isn't.
- But that doesn't mean he's really in with the In Crowd.
- They plan to use him.
- Josh and Ramses told Alex they trust Paul.
- Silly boys. Oh, not for saying it. That's probably smart right now. But hopefully they don't really trust Paul any further than Ramses can throw Paul.
- Ramses told Alex that Dominique's been acting sketchy towards him all week and he's pretty sure she was the other vote to keep him.
- Alex said that she doesn't think the vote was Dominique's and she put her up because of other things.
- They agreed that Dominique has been sketchy and is a smart player.
- I say, she's obviously not as smart a player as Paul!
- If this continues, Paul will be taking candy from babies and the babies will ask their mothers to get them more candy for him to take.
- Elena and Jason are pretty sure Kevin was the hinky vote.
- But will any repercussions occur? I don't think so. At least, not right now.
- Mark and Elena tried to talk Jason into not using the veto as they know Mark will go on the block (as a pawn).
- But we all know Jason will do whatever Alex wants him to do with the veto.
- She hasn't told Jason who will go up, but she has told him to save Jessica.
- Whether he uses it or not, it will be Dominique going home this week.
|Laughs in the yard|
|I think Dom was the vote for me|