Wednesday, August 16, 2017

BB19: Live Feeds into Tuesday Night - August 15

Another day, another outburst

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Loons:
  • Gee, according to the scrolling banner on the live feeds page, I'll get some sleep Thursday night. It sounds like the feeds will be down from Thursday pre-show (normal) until maybe after whatever show they having on Friday.
  • Maybe the special Friday show is a Dr. Phil intervention show.
  • It was another day with kefuffles and tension bursting through on and off.
  • Cody has accepted that he's leaving, probably welcomes it to an extent at this point.
  • Oh. And, he misses Jessica.
  • In the morning, Cody was alone in the yard talking to the camera. He doesn't really want to talk to the others. He doesn't like them.
  • Kevin came out and talked to him. They both talked about going crazy.
  • Kevin also mentioned his toothache -- now, that was supposed to be taken care of before the 4th of July! He's hoping they'll do it tomorrow so he won't lose yard open time.
  • They sat around grousing about the other hamsters until other hamsters came out into the yard.
  • Alex is definitely holding a grudge about Elena passing off the hot dog cooking park ranger punishment on her.
  • A huge kerfuffle went down in the kitchen later about it.
  • But first ... there was a kerfuffle starting with Alex at Cody because she gave him her cereal to eat a bowl of it and he ate the whole box.
  • So, call to arms to everyone to light into Cody who didn't want to deal with them or talk to anyone.
  • He (rightfully at that time) got nasty back at them.
  • Then it turned into a Josh/Elena battle.
  • And the battling kept going on.
  • Now, you know me. I like a good brouhaha. But these are like reruns of shows you've seen rerun before.
  • It's the same arguments, different day.
  • Well, the cereal part was new.
  • I don't even want to write about all the side-fights.
  • It's ridiculous.
  • Paul likens Josh to a male Big Meech. Well, yeah.
  • Alex kept at Cody on and off, accusing him of lying about his kid, just using Jessica, etc.
  • So, now she just won't stop with either Elena or Cody because they wronged her.
  • The stress is even getting to usually unemotional Paul. He had to wipe away a few tears as he thought about how the season was going down.
  • That lasted about a minute until Jason fell almost on Alex and into the hammock.
  • I can see it now -- WhistleNut, Rodeo Cowboy, breaks one woman's foot in an act of tomfoolery and then squishes another in yet a second act of tomfoolery.
  • Jason tried to get Alex to cool her jets -- telling her that her outbursts will end up making her a target.
  • Interesting ... Paul told Josh that Kevin took the 25 grand in the beginning. Josh told him he already knew it -- Kevin told him.
  • Huh. Maybe Josh can keep a secret! I didn't know he knew.
  • Josh asked Paul not to tell anyone he knew about it.
  • Paul tells Josh that he's going to tell others (not that Josh knew) about Kevin taking it.
  • Josh was surprised, said Kevin is a jury vote.
  • He doesn't think it's wise to tell anyone.
  • Oh my. Josh can think!
  • Josh later told Christmas that he's worried all the animosity in the house is getting to Paul.
  • I say, "What about Jackie? How is she affected by this?"
  • So ... Paul tells Alex that Kevin has that money and that Josh knows.
  • Geez.
  • Paul lays it all on Josh! He told Alex he thought Kevin might have won the money and asked Josh, Josh confirmed it!
  • Oh, GEEZ!
  • He's setting up Kevin and then Josh for the jury!
  • We know that no one wants to be against Kevin at the end -- he'd surely win the money just because he's Kevin.
  • But I thought they'd want to sit with Josh, the Excitable Boy. Maybe Josh has been showing too many signs of being a game player -- winning comps. fitting in better and, obviously, in the case of Kevin's secret ... trustworthy.
  • When told about Kevin taking the money, Jason doesn't believe it. He's sure it was Ramses or Jillian.
  • Remember ... they ALL went for their buttons on that. Kevin just got to his first.
  • Now, they don't want Josh and Kevin out immediately. They have other targets first.
  • But, if they have their way the final four will be Alex, Paul, Jason and Christmas.

Who, me?

Emphatic, but not with empathy

Kitchen Kerfuffle Players

Fun times in the habitrail

New disease ... knee pimples

Putting on a bit of weight

The morning laps walk

24 comments:

monty924 said...

Knee pimples... I almost choked on that one, LOL!! Great caption, Jackie!

monty924 said...

Been out of town for a few days, needed it, and only skimmed all the comments here. I honestly think this has been the nastiest season since All-Stars then S8 here at the pool. I don't like all the back and forth anymore because I see it going in a totally personal direction here like it was back then. One of the reasons that I keep most of my opinions to myself... not all but most.

I'm actually still loving this season because it is everything that Big Brother has always been. I don't love or hate any of these people. Cody can go to jury and he will be JUST fine. He's showed that the last couple of days in there. I don't hate him and I definitely don't love him. He's a member of the house, an equal hamster in my eyes, and if he'd played a better game at the beginning of the summer could have been a contender. He didn't. Paul can go to jury or go to the end of the game and I'll be fine with that as well. Raven is well, blech to me and can go to jury or go to the end and lose. Elena can flaunt her boobs and go to jury or to the end and lose. Matt can go to jury or go to the end and lose. Get my drift? lol

This season is going to go down to the final six or five before I decide who I want to win it. Kevin is still getting my fan favorite vote no matter what and I really don't care who wins BB S19 at this point. I have my favorites but I don't care who wins this season. Maybe that's a good thing?

Judi Sweeney said...

I just don't understand all the do or die fighting

monty924 said...

My opinion on 'making it to jury'... if they make it to jury they get the full summer stipend and that's basically equivalent to third place unless one of them wins the fan favorite and then the others are fourth place. Maybe that's the motivation and other seasons, almost all of the recent seasons have talked about making it to jury. Kevin already has 25K and the full summer stipend now. He's probably going to win the fan favorite vote (all my votes going to Kevin), another 25K, so he'll get as much as the runner-up. I'm good with that. :)))

Sharon N said...

When this show first started so many years ago... I found the entire concept rather appalling after the years being taught not to lie, then raising my own children not to lie. Plus all the backstabbing. To me, it was all beyond the pale. But then I watch Janelle's 1st season and got hooked.

Now I miss the great seasons with people like Janelle, Kaysar, Evil Dick, Jeff, Jordan, Brittney, Dan Gheesling, Ian Terry, etc. Yeah, the lies were there, but I don't remember those people ever being so mean-spirited. Well, other than Dan's Funeral. That was kinda mean, but dang, that man sure knew how to save himself. As much as I liked Ian and didn't mind him winning (he was so likable), I still think Dan deserved the win that year.





monty924 said...

Exactly, Sharon. All of those memories made or kept all of us fans of the show. I agree that this season is slow because they're following Paul. I also remember all of commenting on how boring S17 was with Derrick. I still loved the summer, just didn't like the season. I'm actually loving this one with all the fights and scheming between Paul and Christmas. The end of the summer is going to be great. js

Petals said...

You're right, Monty. I know what you mean - I need to just stay in the shallow end of the pool and sip my Stella.

Petals said...

Oh - and Raven is injured. Again. This time a curling iron burn @@ It is becoming apparent that she craves attention from illnesses/injuries. She was so excited to be hurt again. *sick*

Nickelpeed said...

Raven is a walking accident. Maybe that's how she got the knee pimples.

Poor Kevin. Teeth pain hurts the entire body. I'll probably give him my fan vote. I do not like that they are targeting him.

I agree, if Cody had started the first week off differently, he would be a good contender. It's never good when you are the first HOH.

I know Alex asked for specific cereal, but I thought it was for every one? It must have been some really good cereal to eat the whole box. (sarcastic).

These people would turn their own grandmother in. All they do is argue and yell. I still think Paul would rather have Josh in F2, he's not as 'likable' as the others.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I decided my AFP vote will go to the Grill....those are some smoking hot dogs it's grilling!

Jackie S. said...

Monty has a valid point. I've often said that this comment section is NOT a "me vs. you" thing. I'm disheartened by some of the comments here this season picking at physical traits that cannot be helped on the part of the hamsters and at those commenters who like a hamster you don't. There really shouldn't be any "love" or "hate" -- if so, you might be just too tied up in the show. None of us have a personal interest in any of the hamsters this year as far as I know. It might be different if a regular commenter had a part in the show, but there are none. It really doesn't matter who wins. Someone will win -- hopefully someone who played the best game. I think some of the animosity here bothers me more than from inside the house.

Jackie S. said...

Penny -- I might be mistaken, but I thought it was cereal from Alex's HoH basket of goodies.

Petals said...

Right Jackie - I care more about the people here than those on the show!

Petals said...

PS - Sorry I called Paul "tiny". Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Sharon N said...

I think BB brings out many human reactions in both viewers and HGs, both good and bad. Right from the get-go, things are picked up about each individual, and as the show progresses, everything they say and do tends to get magnified.

Y'all may/may not disagree, but this is my personal perspective on the HGs:
Some of the HGs are easy to like (Kevin, and Mark's pleasant attitude has grown on me).
Others are just as easy to dislike, mostly because of [what I will call] unpleasant 'ticks' in their personalities (Christmas, Josh, Raven, Elena).
Some I liked in the beginning are wearing very thin (Alex, but especially Jason).
One serves no purpose, at all (Matt).
Then there's the HGs who aggravated many of us from the start (Paul, Cody, and Jessica... although Cody has rather redeemed himself in my eyes).

Despite disliking Paul, most of us have to admit that he IS intelligent, mentally agile, and the only one really playing the game.

Nickelpeed said...

Jackie, you might be right. I thought it was the cereal she liked that was in the storage. A box of cinnamon Chex. I think Christmas said that there were only 3 people who liked that cereal and she thought she saved a box of it out, but it was the wrong one. LOL.

I was just mad that they all ganged up on him, again. Some of the things they said to him were just too personal. They all sat around and attacked his character. Then they get mad at Kevin for being nice to him. And, even that was attacking his character; and him for not saying anything. Kevin told him that he needed to treat people like people, yet they haven't done the same. Then Christmas kept on pounding him for answers. He said nothing. I don't blame him.

At this point, the only one really playing the game is Paul. The only one I like at this point is Kevin; and it looks like they're targeting him.

This group is great. I get carried away because I really dislike bullying; then find myself doing the same if the subject gets hot. I apologize if I did this to anyone. I love this group. I care more about all of you, than any of them.

Anonymous said...

The only way this year could be worse if they had Frankie in there with Paul. Looking forward to BB20. A whole cast of Bullies and Babies and not one person knows how to play. All have blinders on for some reason. WOW where do they find this many people like that to go on the SAME show.

Sharon N said...

Anon 4:06

OMG, the imagine the possibilities! Frankie and Paul on at the same time and their battle for individual TV time and being THE Head Cheese (yeah, I said that)? LMAO
Just the thought is cringe-worthy!!

Dr Purva Pius said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Petals said...

Sharon - you are so right!
So many opinions change from the first week until this point in the season, right? I loved Alex at first but didn't like Jess at all.

The real fun will be when Cody goes and the rest of the HGs begin to turn on one another. There seem to be factions within the Friendsheep herd, but there are some wildcards too.

Sharon N said...

Petals,

Jess never did grow on me with her mean-girl antics, but she was much better towards the end. Why is it almost always that way? lol

Besides Kevin, the only HG I can cheer for now is Mark. He's grown on me lately, maybe because he manages to keep his cool, even when they gang up on him and literally bang on his ears. How many of us could withstand 45 minutes of someone (Josh) screaming and banging pans?

Other than Paul, the rest seem to overlook Mark, even the fact that he has won a couple of good comps... that weren't even thrown to him! Maybe they overlook him because he's so quiet and has somewhat an innocent/baby-face who doesn't do anything except eat too much (never mind that 'Raven of Tummy Issues' never stops feeding her face).

I'd like to see Mark 'comp out' the rest of the way. That's pretty much what will have to happen now that Paul has his sights set on getting him out.

Oddly enough, it turns out that Elena has a fairly good grasp on most of the HGs. Actually, much better than Mark does. It's just too bad that she's never been enjoyable to watch.


Petals said...

Sharon - ditto again re Mark! He's been standing his ground, being nice to Cody (in spite of the edict to not), still a love-puppy for Elena, and WINNING!
I'm not a BB savant of Monty's or Jackie's caliber, but I think Mark has won more comps than any other HG this season; if not the most, then close. He's doing really well! I, for one, did not give him any credit for being able to win anything!

Petals said...

Jess is in our room now!

Petals said...

not here...diff chat.