|Josh, it's "stole" not "stoled"|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Despicable Dawgs:
- The veto players were picked this morning.
- Cody's chip wasn't picked out of the bag, thus sealing his Backdoor fate this coming Thursday.
- Blocked to the live feeds, but talked about -- it was the veto in which, as they got eliminated, they picked a prize and could switch prizes with those out before them.
- Matt won the veto.
- Elena got $5,000 which she apparently took from Alex saying she needs the money. (Remember, she's told us and everyone often enough she has no job, no home and BB is her job!)
- Mark won a trip for two to Colorado. Wow! Heh. He said he took it because they had all talked about just making the veto comp fun.
- Jason gets a unitard. Alex has some kind of curse. Paul must be chained to Christmas.
- Some will be attending an Outback Dinner (in the yard). I'm not sure right now who they are. I know it's not Christmas or Kevin.
- Sooo ... since Matt is the third nominee due to the Temptation Challenge, he cannot be replaced if he removes himself.
- He'll have to remove either Elena or Jason so they can get Cody up there.
- It will most likely be Jason being saved.
- Elena whined to Cody that all she is to them is their perpetual pawn.
- Heh. Every time they pawn her, I think "pawns sometimes go home ... please."
- Cody is mingling more (although he played a game of chess alone).
- He told Kevin in confidence about his daughter and how he was hoping to win for her sake.
- Kevin, although not a cool move, went and told Paul. Paul was shocked and said it brought a whole different perspective on him.
- Not different enough to stop the backdoor, mind you.
- Josh, Paul, Alex and Jason continue to talk about Kevin being sketchy.
- Alex and Paul are pretty sure it will be a double eviction this week. Paul told her she will be protected.
- Raven, Elena and Cody talked about needing four votes for someone, likely Paul.
- Since Matt won't save Elena, it must be for the eviction after? I dunno.
- Hmm ... Christmas was talking to Jason and Alex about Elena going home and Cody staying.
- Nah. I just can't fathom them not taking the shot at Cody with the set-up they have in place.
|This is kind of sad|
|A smile is just a frown turned upside down|
|"I'm just their perpetual pawn, Cody!"|