Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Celebrity Big Brother: Pre-Season Premiere STUFF


I'm still not sure who some of these celebrities are! For convenience, I'm listing them and their supposed claim to fame:
  • Shannon Elizabeth, age 44 - actress. (Who is she?)
  • Ross Mathews, age 38 - talk show host/Ross the Intern from Jay Leno.
  • Keshia Knight Pulliam, age 38 - actress - "Rudy" on The Cosby Show  
  • Brandi Glanville, age 45 - one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills women (I never watched the show)
  • Metta World Peace (Ron Artest), age 38 - basketball coach. Have seen him on talk shows and such.
  • Ariadna Guiterrez, age 24 - Miss Universe Runner-Up, the Steve Harvey faux pas. Um, okay. 
  • James Maslow, age 27 - Nickelodeon actor. I have no clue.
  • Marissa Janet Winokur, age 44 - Broadway actress
  • Mark McGrath, age 49 - singer/front man for the band Sugar Ray
  • Omarosa Manigault, age 43 - The Apprentice, recently quit Trump White House position.
  • Chuck Liddell. age 48 - "UFC Legend", mixed martial arts dude.
The show schedule is as follows:
Thursday, Feb. 8, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Friday, Feb. 9, from 8 – 10 p.m. ET/PT
Sunday, Feb. 11, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Monday, Feb. 12, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Wednesday, Feb. 14, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Friday, Feb. 16, from 8 – 10 p.m. ET/PT
Sunday, Feb. 18, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Monday, Feb. 19, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Wednesday, Feb. 21, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Friday, Feb. 23, from 8 – 10 p.m. ET/PT
Saturday, Feb. 24, from 8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT
Sunday, Feb. 25, from 8 – 10 p.m. ET/PT (the finale) 


My show coverage:
I plan on live blogging the episodes as they air on the East Coast.

What about the live feeds?
Yes, I will be posting live feeds reports. Right now the plan is twice daily.

Additional stuff --
For those on you on mobile devices, a fellow BB blogger -- Dan Murrell Jr -- has his Mutant Soup Big Brother Soup app available for Apple download at this link.  His Android app is at this link.

And, as always, I like That Dingo on Hamsterwatch. She and I have been through a lot with our BB coverage!

Over the years, the number of us covering the show has diminished. There was a time when the fan sites could make decent money with not all that much controversy. Lately it seems the show fans are taking the show as badly as the state of politics these days. 

I myself used to earn good money freelancing for AOL Television, Weblogs, TV Squad (now Huffington Post) covering the show recaps and live feeds. While Dan hopefully will make money with his app (something I have no clue how to do, kudos to him!) and That Dingo will make money on CBS All Access sign-ups, I'm dependent on donations and very meager ad revenue. While I do enjoy doing this and I really enjoy this blog community, it is work to do this show. I'd appreciate any and all donations if you can make one. The donation link is on the sidebar ...

Merci!  

2 comments:

David said...

I only know Ross from his Jay Leno days, and Omarosa from Apprentice, and not fondly. lol

Since there is nothing else on I want to watch, it will be interesting to see how this is done.

A long night ahead for you Jackie. Take it easy. I hope your MRI finds something easily fixable like a herniated disc. That's what I had and had surgery on it in the early days of that surgery. (The early 90's) Check out all your options after you get the diagnosis. I still have a few nerves that don't function correctly at times, but pain free so I am thankful for that. From what I have heard from people that have had it done, fusion should be avoided at all costs unless there is no other option.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and David and anyone else that follows. Brandi Glanville was on one of the Celebrity Apprentice shows. I hope you feel better soon Jackie. Will we be doing a blog pool for this Big Brother?