Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Celebrity BB: Another Live Feeds Taste Today

Some (right) have costumes on

They gave us another fifteen minute feed taste. Hmm.
  • Some seem to be wearing onesies and bibs and Marissa has either dog or mouse ears.
  • Once again, they're aware the feeds were turned on.
  • Chuck (the UFC fighter dude) impressed me, taking care of Ari's knee injury and mixing in well with others.
  • Omarosa told James she's in his corner. We'll see about that. I think he's on the block.
  • Metta kept to himself chomping on an apple and exercising alone.
  • Practically no game talk. 

James, Omarosa in background

No slop ... yet

Is she a mouse or a dog?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm more looking forward to the Jackie BB crew then the house guests HA But any BB is enjoyable. I did watch the videos and only a few seem to know the show Ross, Shannon, and Marissa and I read on Hollywood reporter interview with producer that said Omorosa was a super fan and knew the show so should be interesting to see how things play out with these "stars" Looking forward to Wednesday night!!!

Petals said...

Ditto Jon. I am more excited to spend time with Jackie & everyone.
I have flu, will try to stay awake until the show.