Sunday, February 25, 2018

Celebrity Big Brother: Season Finale Blog Party


As the show airs here on the East Coast, I'll be updating and live-blogging away the best I can. Refresh the post to get the latest news!  As always, the real party is in the comments area -- join on in!

ALERT! ALERT! - Survivor: Ghost Island starts up next Wednesday! The blog pool is open but you need to sign up for it ONLY ON THIS LINKED POST. Requests not on that post WILL be missed. And, I don't think y'all know how annoying it is that every season people regularly in the pools want in after the deadline. If you want in on the blog pool, go to the post and sign up before the deadline. Please! The deadline is Tuesday.

Of course, we start out with a recap. Julie, thankfully, must have thrown out that awful boxy red dress she wore for one live show. Dressed in black, she's looking good!

We're to the continuation of the HoH comp they showed starting last night. Ross is determined to win despite the fact that it's a rather athletic comp -- balancing on suspended in the air skis that wiggle and jiggle and tickler ...er, ahem. 

Not surprisingly, Marissa is out first. Then Ari is down.  Ross tells Mark he's safe, won't nominate, won't backdoor. Mark doesn't really buy it. About the fourth time the deal was offered, Mark went down. Deal is on and Omarosa is ticked that she doesn't know the details.

Ross tells us he wants to be next to Mark in the final two because he can beat him. Yes, I think so.  He tells Ari that they need Omarosa out and that he will have to nominate her (Ari). He admits to making a deal with Mark. He lies to her and tells her, while alone together, that he wants a final two with her.

So, Ross does indeed have final twos with three of the four others remaining in the house. That kind of thing can work for him or bite him in the butt.

Nominations time - He nominates Ari and Omarosa. Omarosa put him up twice. Ari -- running out of people to nominate. 

Final Veto Comp -- It's a take on their usual Comic Book comp with them in a harness on a line comparing sensational chamster news stories and putting day dates on them. Marissa goes, then Mark. Then Ross followed by Ari. (Hmm ... this is NOT the order that they randomly chose on the live feeds yesterday!) Omarasa was last ... at least in this edited show.

Marissa are the only ones who got all right. Omarosa did the worst.
Marissa 12.31, Ross less than half her time.

ROSS WINS THE POV! 

In the veto meeting, Ross lets the nominees talk.
Ari - Won't campaign against Omarosa
Omarosa - Goes all sappy on Ari and is Nice Omarosa, loves Ari.
@@
Ross does NOT use the veto. 

Live eviction time! 
Ari - Loves all. Hopes the world knows her better now. Played a fair game, loves Omarosa and proud of her. But she wants to keep playing.
Omarosa - Glory to God and on and on. Prayer power. Gives a political kind of statement about uniting under God.

Votes to evict:
Marissa - Omarosa
Mark - Omarosa

Oh my. I had figured they'd let Ross evict her on the tiebreaker. Omarosa is OUT. She is Nice Omarosa, even tells Ross he's done an amazing job. I'm not going to blow by blow the talk with Julie, but it's definitely Nice Omarosa indeed.

Final HoH comp. All compete. Cash it Out. Social media battles with former chamsters, must decide which of the six former is posting an incorrect stateent. Six battles. 

1. Only Marissa gets a point.
2. Everyone gets a point. 
3. Everyone gets a point. 
4. Everyone gets a point.
5. Everyone gets a point.
6. Ross, Mark get a point.

Tiebreaker -- Ross, Mark and Marissa 
MARISSA IS THE FINAL HOH!
She will evict TWO housemates, thus choosing who is in the final two with her.

I predict Ross. How about you? 

They all can plea their cases.
Mark - Nice words about CBS, all are amazing, a joy and a pleasure.
Ari - You are amazing, do what's best for you.
Ross - Friend for life, no matter what, I love you.

Marissa evicts ... wouldn't be standing here if not for Ross, evicts ... Mark and Ari. Both were very upbeat with Julie and neither expected Marissa to choose anyone but Ross. Lifelong friends and all. 

Actually, the evictions this season have been very refreshing compared with regular hamsters. Perhaps age had almost as much to do with that as did the "celebrity" status. 

Jury comes in. Chuck, Keshia, Shannon, Metta, Brandi, James. The three evicted tonight join them. They will get to question oss and Marissa.

Brandi - What do you two regret the most about how you played. Marissa - had to make some moves to protect Ross and my game. Ross - Naive on day two, thinking I could keep my word, must pivot.

James - Was it important to stay true to your word or do what you have to do. Ross - Have to be able to pivot, as power shifts must change, choose a ride or die, but remain true to your character. Marissa - Genuinely meant what I said at the time. I adore and love you, James.

Shannon - Marissa: Why should you win over Ross? Marissa - Came up with great ideas, picked the right person. (She goes on but isn't making much sense to me.) Ross - Loves the show, relationships with people and winning when your but is on the line. Playing with compassion and kindness. 

Omarosa - How did strategy change and what is the biggest lie? Marissa - Strategy didn't change, lie to Chuck about him being the target. Ross - Didn't change strategy, didn't tell the WHOLE truth at times, but no real lies. 

Speeches:
Marissa - Didn't plan speech. True to Ross and their friendship. Even if I lose, I win.
Ross - Love the game, watched ALL seasons. played hard. Won comps. I proved I am a champion. Proud to be with all of you.

Put in the key of the person you think should win.
Chuck first - voting for the one who played the straightest game.
Keshia - Most up front
Shannon - Vote more honest with me
Metta - Close eyes and picks
Brandi - Voting shadiest person in the house
James - Speeches changed how I will vote
Omarosa - Voting for the person I love so much and wasn't gunning for me
Ari - Most honest game all season
Mark - Love you both, one person from day one. 

Votes are locked and Julie asks the jury questions. Shannon says Ross and Marissa stabbed her in the back. Remember, the jury was not sequestered so they've seen the show and possibly the live feeds. Oh, they show Brandi's goodbye to James. Heehee! 

Julie is pulling the keys:
Mark - Ross
Ari - Marissa
Omarosa - Marissa
James - Marissa
Brandi - Ross
Metta - Ross
Shannon - Marissa
Keshia - Marissa

Bummer in my mind. MARISSA WINS. Chuck also voted Marissa. 

Favorite Houseguests not in order -
Shannon, James, Ross

ROSS wins that at least! 

I voted Metta for that because he was entertaining in the house. I thought of voting Ross, but thought he'd likely win the season.

Thanks to the people who donated to help me out with the time and effort on the coverage of the season!

See you Wednesday for Survivor: Ghost Island

178 comments:

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and all who follow. Here we go...

Petals said...

~*~*~* SPLASH ~*~*~*~*

Hi Jackie, Vincent & everyone!

I have cranberry muffins, warm from the oven, dig in!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you so very much for everything you do, Jackie. Good luck tomorrow.

Boy, Ross has secured himself really well, hasn't he?

Petals said...

Hey Monty! Miss you, feel like we never see each other 🙁

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Monty and Petals. Mmmm cranberry muffins sound great. I've go cinnamon rolls!! LOL

jennifer said...

Hi everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie petals and nickel and mmmoooonnntttyyyy lol

Anonymous said...

But first

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie, Monty Petals and Penny! This should be a action packed show.

Petals said...

Anybody but Marissa (hopefully Ross or Mark) for the win.


Hi Jennifer, Penny & Jon!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi! Jon

jennifer said...

I agree Petals, but I’m going to add Omarosa to that list lol

Anonymous said...

Heellllooooo all

monty924 said...

Hey Penny, Petals, Jennifer, Glen and JJjjjooooonnnnnnn


Petals, I'm ready for Survivor :)))

Anonymous said...

We knew that was gonna happen doh

tbc said...

Hi all!! This is s good competition I like the fake snow even!

jennifer said...

Or were you just talking about the current competition ( sometimes I just don’t think!)😂

Petals said...

This is a fun challenge - hope they do it on real BB

Petals said...

Hang in there Mark!!!

tbc said...

What’s on Omarosa’s head in the DR?

Nickelpeed said...

I can see the final 3 being Ross, Marissa and Mark.

I'd like to Ari win. I do not see Omarosa winning because she was automatically disliked coming in to the game.

Petals said...

Ross playing the Mom card.

Nickelpeed said...

It's her hair, tbc. She actually has long hair. She keeps it up most of the time. I think it's a bun.

Anonymous said...

She is stirring lol

Petals said...

wow - Oma is really being a brat

SueGee said...

~~~~SPLASH~~~~ Practicing in the pool for Wednesday night!!

Hi to everyone! And to Jackie all my wishes for a productive Doctor appt tomorrow!!

Squegee

Petals said...

I love Mark.

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Good luck, Jackie

Nickelpeed said...

I want survivor, too, Monty.

Nickelpeed said...

That's not really true, Omarosa.

Anonymous said...

I'd really like Ari to get to finals but that ain't going to happen

Joe in NY said...

Mark is an idiot.

Now he all but has to win POV. And given that we were a few DAYS from the Finale, why would Mark make that deal?

tbc said...

It looked like a hat... thanks, Penny!

monty924 said...

I'm still rooting for Ross

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jennifer, TBC and SueGee. Omerosa kept trying to break up ross making a deal.

Joe in NY said...

With only 5 people, the Veto winner can potentially protect 2 people which could force Mark on the block and the only person who CAN'T protect him is the person he made that deal with.

dumb, dumb, dumb

monty924 said...

Hi Joe, tbc and SueGee

Petals said...

hey Squuegus Maximus Rex


YES, thank you Sue: I also am sending prayers to you Jackie, that the doc can find a way to relieve you of your pain. 🙏

Petals said...

JOE!!!!!! hi.

Jackie S. said...

Yet another reminder ... if you want in on the blog Survivor pool, you must sign up on the post I linked in the update above. If you don't sign up on THAT blog pool sign up post, you will NOT be in the pool. Requests on other posts, on Facebook, etc. will NOT get you in the pool!

SueGee said...

I have always liked Ross and think he played a good game. I wonder where Ari learned the game??

Nickelpeed said...

They all had a chance to split up Ross and Marissa, but decided to not do it. They'll all be kicking themselves now.

Nickelpeed said...

Yes, Sue, Ross is playing a great game. Can he beat Mark? We'll see.

Joe in NY said...

Hi, Monty. Petals! Everyone.

Nickelpeed said...

Ah, now I see what she has on her head. I think Omaros is wearing a cap with a huge flower on it! LOLOLOL

monty924 said...

Omarosa is a horrible actress

Petals said...

Oma looks like a Nubian Queen.

Joe in NY said...

Reading the body language, if they've already had the Veto comp, Omarosa is a goner.

jennifer said...

OMG.... Omarosa looks to be channeling her inner soap star diva, with the facial expressions and head bobs! 😂😂😂

Glenn Allen said...

Will they have time for a reunion show? Will they have any backyard interviews on the live feeds like they do during a regular Big Brother?

Joe in NY said...

I think Ross is better off with Marissa than Mark. He may be worried about the women, but were they ever together? The problem with taking Mark, if he gets the option, is that if he seems disloyal to Marissa there could just as easily be a bitter jury picking Mark because they are mad at Ross.

Petals said...

I posted in the Survivor pool, hope I'm not too late. I can PM our Lifeguard if need be.

Jackie S. said...

Veto is over, Joe. Yesterday.

monty924 said...

Not sure about the backyard, Glenn. I know Rob said (on RHAP) that he wasn't invited.

Jackie S. said...

Yes Petals ... YOU. I hope you just did it. I know you asked on FB but didn't see your name on that post.

monty924 said...

Another great challenge

tbc said...

Another great competition!!

monty924 said...

Sound effects are great, lol

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Monty. Hopefully no one falls on the enter button before they answered their questions.

Petals said...

Thank Jackie, I'll follow-up with Lifeguard.

Nickelpeed said...

I would not mind Mark winning this. I like Ross, too. I'm impressed with Ari. She's the one I would like to win, but, we'll see.

monty924 said...

Bwahahaha

jennifer said...

Is this the first time Oma was speechless?

Nickelpeed said...

Really? Only 1. Ross and Marissa....uhmmmm. What a coincidence.

Nickelpeed said...

Ross is really so good at this game. I just don't know if I want him to win.

SueGee said...

Are they at least going to do the eviction live?

Glenn Allen said...

Omerosa went for speed but not accuracy. This is the time to get Omerosa!

monty924 said...

Yes, the eviction will be live.

Nickelpeed said...

I do not hate Omarosa. I really hated her the first Apprentice, but later on, no.

It's like I said, final 3 will be Ross, Marissa and Mark; unless Ari wins HOH or veto.

Nickelpeed said...

They'll aim for her, Glenn. None of them have really liked her from the beginning. I don't think she ever had a chance. LOL

SueGee said...

I never really hate anyone - I dislike some of them, but hate I save for reality

Jackie S. said...

Petals - No real need to follow up with Laurie if your request is on that blog post. The deadline isn't until Tuesday. I just knew you wanted in and kept not seeing your name on that list! And, there are always a few others, too.

Jackie S. said...

SueGee, the eviction will be live.

monty924 said...

There will only be one more comp. The winner of the HOH decides who they want to go to final 2 with. No POV

SueGee said...

Monty - from four to two in one comp?

Petals said...

oh no, Shut UP, Oma! @@

Nickelpeed said...

Bye, bye Omarosa.

monty924 said...

Yes, SueGee. The HOH winner will decide who goes to final 2 and the other two are evicted.

Petals said...

I love that the celebs seem to really like each other. None of that nastiness that sometimes happens on real BB, during the exits.

Love Oma's dresses. She is a pretty lady.

Joe in NY said...

I'm not sure I like this Final Four format. Waaaaaay toooo much power in one person - the ability to eliminate 2 people on a whim.

tbc said...

I agree, Petals, they do seem to like each other. I thought it would be more “trashy” and that i wouldn’t like this season. I’m really enjoying them and wish it was longer than a couple of weeks!

SueGee said...

I don't think there are any whims left. Each person knows who they want to sit with by now.

Jackie S. said...

I will say that I've been more impressed with Omarosa on this show than on The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice. I always thought she's a very intelligent person. But she's always been so villain-ish. In reality, I think she's a bit of both. She does have a nice side not seen (or edited out) on the other shows.

Jackie S. said...

The only two who seem like they'll hold a grudge out of this bunch are James and Brandi.

Glenn Allen said...

I wonder what type final HOH competition will be?I wonder if it will be a mental comp.

Petals said...

I sure hope they bring back many of these challenges on real BB. They were fun & different.

Nickelpeed said...

I would like Ari to win this. Crossing my fingers.

jennifer said...

Will Marissa finally win one?!?

Petals said...

How is Marissa answering so quickly????

Nickelpeed said...

If Marissa wins, we know she'll put up Ari and Mark; unless she decides to blindside the men.

Nickelpeed said...

I think it's in the bag, Petals. JMO, but I think they want Ross and Marissa.

Petals said...

seriously - Marissa answers before Julie asks...what's up with that???

Petals said...

Penny - I have to agree. She is a bad cheater, answering before the question is even ASKED!!

Petals said...

someone told her to take longer.

Petals said...

bad acting, Marissa.

jennifer said...

Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wouldnt it be a pip if Mark won this lol

Nickelpeed said...

Darn, she's out. Crap. I was so hoping Ari would win.

monty924 said...

Wild card... I think she'll take Ross but who knows?

Joe in NY said...

Proving that this Final Four format is going to be a travesty. LOL. Marissa hasn't been close to anything, and now she's the MOST POWERFUL PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF BB!

Petals said...

hmm.

Like, omg, like I was like, not sure, so I like, wrote a number, then I was like, Oh no! Like I cannot believe, I like, won!

Nickelpeed said...

Crap. There goes Ari.

jennifer said...

Well well well, who are we taking to the end???

Joe in NY said...

I think Marissa was just answering as soon as she heard a falsehood. It was the same question every time.

Nickelpeed said...

@Petals. ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

she will probably take Ross

monty924 said...

I wondered that myself, but the texts were color coded. A yellow and B blue

Glenn Allen said...

Marissa wins. She had said she wants to read her HOH letter online. It's better late then never to get her basket. Does Marissa keep Ari to ensure that a lady wins or does she keep Ross?

SueGee said...

Marissa played the social game. Remember she was/is a super fan with her son! So happy for her

Joe in NY said...

She can't be dumb enough to take Ross. She's better off with almost ANYONE but Ross.

Frankly, Mark is her best bet. He has few allies on the jury. Ari would be second best choice, although she has clear allies. Ross was not only "one of the girls", he can easily make the case that he played the best game - especially next to Marissa who I don't recall having done much of anything.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - I don't think she cheated. They knew the premise of the comp. She started writing when she heard the "lie."

jennifer said...

True, I’m sure her son is excited

Joe in NY said...

Ok, so she is dumb enough to take Ross

Anonymous said...

So apparently 2nd place is what we all go for now lol

Petals said...

gotcha, I wasn't sure.

Love you Mark!!!!

jennifer said...

I don’t think Mark or Ari understood Julie’s question!!

Shannon said...

She's played a great social game and won when she needed to, I think she loses if she takes Ross, do you think she'll be I would rather take someone I want to win if I can't win it? If so she'll take Ross. ;)

Joe in NY said...

I don't think Ari understood Julie's question, but I think Mark did. You could see him thinking about his answer. I think they want to play nice, too much so, frankly.

Petals said...

Mark is great, I'm so glad I got to see him, even for this short time.

Joe in NY said...

I think Marissa beats Mark. Ari harder to know. I don't think there's any way she beat Ross. Really bad game move in my mind.

Glenn Allen said...

Do the Women vote for Marissa. I knew the Women in the beginning wanted a woman to win. If they go with best player than it would probably be Ross.

Nickelpeed said...

I think Ross will win this. However, if the women all believe a woman should win this, there are more women than men.

SueGee said...

I agree with your comment Jackie about the age of these Hamsters. So much more composure, and no showmances!! Kept the place clean and did not hear of the ants even once!!

Petals said...

Hope Ross wins.

monty924 said...

I think they'll vote for the best player and that was Ross

SueGee said...

Did all the quitters show up for the jury?

Nickelpeed said...

I posted a very similar post, Glenn. LOL. If the women vote how they felt in the beginning, Marissa could win this. But, do they think she deserves it?

Petals said...

Sue - I was thinking the same thing!

tbc said...

What???

monty924 said...

SueGee, they're all there.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh lol

jennifer said...

Ross has great answers

Glenn Allen said...

Marissa can't really say why she should win. They keep giving her a chance.

monty924 said...

Go Ross

tbc said...

Marisa rambled

Nickelpeed said...

She's not even pushing for a win.

Nickelpeed said...

Ross will win. He's a good talker. Really good!

jennifer said...

Haha... Medda

Nickelpeed said...

Ross always knows what to say. He's a champ.

Anonymous said...

She might win this

Petals said...

these kids are outta control!

monty924 said...

I want Metta to win FHG even though he wanted to be voted out :)))

Glenn Allen said...

To bad they didn't have DR Will be able to talk to the jury. This jury keeps talking to each other. Julie having to make sure Metta knows what to do. He just closed his eyes and put in a key!

Nickelpeed said...

I was going to say it's probably unanimous, but after Metta....lol

Petals said...

I wish real BB could be this light-hearted during the final vote.

Glenn Allen said...

Marissa could win this. It appears some members are still bitter some.

Nickelpeed said...

Uhhmmmm Did Omarosa give it away???

Joe in NY said...

Actually, I think this is going to be closer than we might think. Omarosa voted Marissa. Metta could have voted for anyone. "Most authentic" might well have referred to Marissa. And I'm suspicious about James comment about changing his vote based on their answers.

Jackie S. said...

I voted for Metta to win favorite. On the live feeds he was SO entertaining!

Anonymous said...

Looking bad for Ross oh no! Bitter Jury!

Anonymous said...

Lol

monty924 said...

I feel like they went with Ross

Petals said...

I hope Ross wins, but I'm going to bed. I'll hear about it later. My window is closing and I can't lose it.

Jackie - thank you again for blogging this abbreviated but entertaining? season for us, especially because you are having such issues with your pain.
Please let us know if there is anything I or we can do to help when Survivor rolls around (at least there aren't live feeds!)

G'nite friends. xoxox

monty924 said...

WOW

Nickelpeed said...

A female pact.

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie. I hope all goes well tomorrow. See everyone Wednesday!!!

SueGee said...

Well, she was my second choice....

Petals said...

ugh, didn't turn off the TV in time. *mep mep*

Glenn Allen said...

Marissa won. It is a shame that another season is won by the person least deserving.

Anonymous said...

That was good little mini season

SueGee said...

See you all Wednesday!!

Good luck tomorrow Jackie!!!

Jackie S. said...

I really thought Ross played a better game. I think Omarosa influenced them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie and to all a goodnight my friends take care and be safe. Mmmmmoooonnntttyyy always a pleasure 🤓

SueGee said...

Any and all sitting at the end are deserving!

Night everyone (again)

Sharon N said...

Didn't vote for the person who played the best... at least the 2 finalists are both likable, so it doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. :)

monty924 said...

Well, good for Ross. His DRs were the best.

Thank you Jackie and best wishes for your appt. tomorrow.

See you on Wednesday

jennifer said...

Would have liked Ross to win... but this is Big Brother 🤗
Thank you so very much Jackie! I am sending prayers your way that your doctors can have the wisdom to heal whatever you are dealing with.
Everyone, always fun reading your comments during the season!
See you all Wednesday!!

Nickelpeed said...

I did think she made a mistake, I guess not.

Now for the favorite.

Nickelpeed said...

Ah ha! Ross!! Cool.

Glenn Allen said...

Ross wins Americas favorite player.

tbc said...

Agreed, Jackie!!

Thank you for hosting and posting this fun season of Celeb Big Brother!!

Good luck tomorrow. 🙏

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all and see many of you on Wednesday!

Nickelpeed said...

I think allowing the jurors to watch the game, it could have influenced some of them.

Barb said...

Thanks Jackie

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie!!! I’m really shocked Ross didn’t win! I agree Jackie it was a pleasantly surprisingly nice season of mature people!

Jackie I am praying your doctor appointment goes great and you get help!

I will definitely be signing up for the SURVIVOR POOL! See you all Wednesday!

Terry is a Texan! said...

I really thought Ross would win, I wanted him and Marissa in the end. Does the runner up get anything?
I also voted for Ross to win, he was a highlight of the whole show.
I loved Keisha, Metta, Ari and Mark
The rest.....meh

King@showboxbuzz said...

My fave two got to the final. I wanted Ross to win and I think he should have, but I loved Marissa too, so it's cool.

Sample Data said...

moviebox download android