Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Celebrity Big Brother Update and Stuff


Well, it seems that they're really pushing this "celebrity" version of the show -- even though I don't know half of the new house hamsters! What I saw yesterday was not the start of the live feeds, nor was it a leak. It was a planned preview. The hamsters knew it was going on, too. Hmm.

I wasn't able to flashback to either yesterday's preview nor the one they had on Friday. Sorry, but I'm not going to sit with the annoying feeds music on until they do it again. If I catch it, I catch it. If not, oh well.

Here's the gist of what I got so far:
  • One of the women is HoH
  • The women are working together
  • The guys aren't too happy about that
  • The guys think the women cheated
  • Omarosa is actually getting along with the other women
  • Ross seems to be getting along with the women
  • I think, could be wrong, that James and Chuck might be on the block
  • It seems PoV already went down, a spelling word thing
I'll be live-blogging tomorrow night's show and the actual start of the live feeds should be tomorrow at midnight (after the show airs on the west coast).

Additional stuff --
For those on you on mobile devices, a fellow BB blogger -- Dan Murrell Jr -- has his Mutant Soup Big Brother Soup app available for download at this link

And, as always, I like That Dingo on Hamsterwatch. She and I have been through a lot with our BB coverage!

Over the years, the number of us covering the show has diminished. There was a time when the fan sites could make decent money with not all that much controversy. Lately it seems the show fans are taking the show as badly as the state of politics these days. 

I myself used to earn good money freelancing for AOL Television, Weblogs, TV Squad (now Huffington Post) covering the show recaps and live feeds. While Dan hopefully will make money with his app (something I have no clue how to do, kudos to him!) and That Dingo will make money on CBS All Access sign-ups, I'm dependent on donations and very meager ad revenue. While I do enjoy doing this and I really enjoy this blog community, it is work to do this show. I'd appreciate any and all donations if you can make one. The donation link is on the sidebar ...

Merci!  

3 comments:

SueGee said...

I just happened to be on FB last night when I saw a post that said the feeds were live (again) so I was able to watch for maybe 10 minutes before they shut down again. I'm not a fan of the live feeds, but this group seems a bit different and (to me) more watchable. They do seem to be divided into "Girls" vs "Guys" with the girls having the number advantage. Now I need to make my cheat sheet so I can get the names down LOL

Squeegee

Laurie said...

I always get a laugh at "Celebrity" shows of any kind. I hope one day we see a group called "Notorious" just for fun.

Cathy Podwysocki said...

Donation....done! Thank you, Jackie!