Friday, June 22, 2018

BB20: New Hamster Cast - Part 4

Apologies for being a bit late in posting this last cast introduction installment. You can find the other three installments here, here and here.

Let's get it on!



Angie "Rockstar" Lantry is one of the "older" hamsters this season. Oh my, she's 34! Will she need Geritol to make it through the comps?!?! She's currently a stay at home Mom hailing from Columbia, MD. She apparently has a past in nightclub management career-wise. The mother of three children, her latest was just born around Christmas last year. Unlike whats-her-name, she claims she has her crystals with her. She's a bit out there. If talking my personal life, I think she might just drive me bonkers as she's rather loud and seems a bit too "on" all the time. For the house, it's a totally different game. She could be quite interesting in the house.

On her BBN bio page, she describes herself as eclectic and magical. Well, she comes across as eclectic, all right. In the interview, she called herself weird. Yeppers. I foresee she will be a singing problem resulting in feeds cuts because she won't work anywhere without music. I don't like her choice of favorite hamsters -- Joey from BB16 (it took me a moment to remember who that was) and ... sigh ... Frankie. I hope she realizes that, while it is entertainment, it's not BB20 the Musical and it's not an audition. She mentions Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" which might be a good read for hamsters. We'll just have to see how she works out.



At 40 years old, Steve Arienta is the "old guy" in this cast of kids. To me, that's rather sad. But, at least they didn't throw one person in their 50s in to babysit. I'm kind of wondering if his wife, whom he calls a BB superfan, might fare better. But we have him. He's an ex-undercover narcotics detective and current college professor. When talking about players, he definitely felt the need to both mention and differentiate himself from Derrick. Alas, he named Mike Boogie as a favorite. The only good thing about that is that he also talked about Dr. Will and Chilltown. So, he has a wide range of BB background that others might not be old enough to possess. I noticed many of the commenters were critical of him. I don't know how well he's going to fit in with the other hamsters. But, if he can, he just might surprise the naysayers.

From his BBN bio page, he's originally from Parsippany, NJ and currently resides in Wanaque, NJ (as if his North Jersey accent didn't give it away that he's a Jersey Boy). No, I do NOT talk like that and few around my NJ area do. Hmm ... it was the NYPD he was in. I wonder, since he's 40, why he left before getting enough years in for a pension. Although talkative in his interview, his bio is very brief and to the point. One thing I already love about him is that he will not be in a showmance! I'm so tired of showmances! IF he can fit in with the others, he might last. On the other hand, he might be the first eviction. 



Bayleigh Dayton is 25, originally from Lees Summit, MO and is now living in Atlanta, GA. She's a flight attendant and ex-pageant girl. I do love her eyes! I don't quite care for bringing the prayers, closeness to Jesus kind of attitude into the house although I find her twist on that a bit more acceptable than I did for some hamsters in the past. I enjoyed her "don't poke me, don't touch me" statements. I have a feeling, despite what she says, that she is going to be all about the drama in the house -- she was rather dramatic in the interview. If she is, she could be great feeds fodder. 

On her BBN bio page, she mentions being a big Marvel fan. That's a plus for me. (Yeah, there are many sides to Jackie.) Surprisingly, all of her BB love goes to ... Donny! Oh my. I wasn't expecting that from her! Hopefully she'll remember his patience! I just don't know about this girl. If she keeps the drama under control, she could probably do very well. But, if she lets the Drama Mama fly wild, it could make for entertaining live feeds.
 



Finally (drum roll), here's the last hamster -- Tyler Crispen, age 23. He's from Rossford, OH and currently resides in Hilton Head, SC. He's a lifeguard. Reminiscent of early Frank Eudy with the goofiness of some of the surfer dudes over the years on Survivor, he is probably the only real superfan of the season. (Although I do think Steve is a closet superfan.) He's a bit goofy but seems very likeable. I love that he doesn't care for the alpha males.

On his BBN bio page, he couldn't mention just one favorite player -- he mentioned three of them. Victor, Zach and Dan, all for different reasons. Hopefully he can combine their talents into his own game. His bio page doesn't really give me a lot to go on. The interview is a bit more telling. If he's smarter than the average hamster he could do extremely well. But, if he's as goofy as he comes across, he just might do well, too. I think I'd rather see him go further in the game than some of the others.
*****************************************

Since I was having video access problems and didn't post a video for Swaggy Whatever in Part 2, here's his video:



And, that's it for the cast! Opinions? Are you ready?

2 comments:

Chacha said...

I heard that Tyler has won the first HOH-
the reddit page that has been correct so many times in the
past has announced that and also he/she would be not posting anymore
leaks. Apparently he/she was getting hate and bullied.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-20-spoilers-first-hoh-winner-leaked/

uncartie said...

Nominations are supposedly Sam and Steve. Gee,the oldest hamster is on the block in the first week? @@ Who could have predicted that? They were selected on the basis of being the first people out in the competition,so no blood on Tyler's hands.

In other news Allison Grodner has confirmed there will be NO returning Vets. Ahhhh...That's me breathing a huge sigh of relief!