Wednesday, June 20, 2018

BB20: New Hamster Cast - Part 3

If you missed the other two installments so far, you can use this link to check them out.

Some of the videos seem to be vanishing through no fault of my own. But, here we go with the next group of four --



Sam Bledsoe is a 27 year old welder from Stuart's Draft, VA. I have no clue where that is. Had someone asked me, I would have thought it to be a beer on tap. I think she's the first one so far that I actually kind of like. I'm not saying she will win, but at least she's pleasant and seems to have a sense of humor, as well as coming across as a decent human being (which you don't always see on the hamster cast). First strike against her is that she didn't recognize the Diary Room. Oopsie!

On her BBN bio page, she's outdoorsy, which is good. She names Daniele Donato as her favorite player. That's an interesting choice. I always felt her to be a bit underrated as a player. She has seen many seasons -- I'm thinking from the way she talked, she watched many of the early ones on CBS All Access. That would mean shows only, no live feeds. Hmm. She's yet another one with a lay low at the start plan. I think, if nothing else, she might be enjoyable on the feeds. Maybe she'll win. Who knows?



Angela Rummans, age 26, is originally from Hilton Head, SC and now residing in Playa Vista, CA. They list her career as a Fitness Model. In her favor, she got excited when she realized she was in the Diary Room although she first thought it to be CBS Headquarters. @@ I couldn't help but notice her hands are twice the size of Ross's hands. Yipes! She's another who wishes to lay low at the start. Dang! The first bunch of comps will take forever with everyone laying low! She is a show fan since childhood, didn't mention the internet or feeds. I like how, at 26, she's lived "years and years" by herself. Hmm. I think she could be a strong player, but she's coming across as a bit too cocky for me to like her a lot.

On her BBN bio page, she lists Rachel Reilly as her favorite player. She must not be talking Rachel's first try on the show! She claims to be "very lovable and not afraid to use my sexuality to get ahead." First, people who think they're all that lovable usually aren't. Second, I do not want a summer of sleaze. I'll see how she comes across on the feeds and show, but I'm sticking with full of herself right now.

I'm switching to the Canada ET videos because they won't vanish on me ...



Winston Hines is 28, a medical sales rep hailing from Somerset, KY and now living in Bowling Green, KY. He wasn't interviewed in the Diary Room, so I can't judge him on that. He doesn't mention his fanship relationship with BB, but seems quite familiar with at least the shows themselves. Yet another lay low at the start dude. One thing I did take away from his interview that I liked is that he has no interest in having a showmance. It seems all of his unrequited love this summer will be for his dog at home.

From his BBN bio page, he lists Paul as his favorite player -- but in his interview he spoke about how Paul screwed up. He's right. Paul could play the game very well, but totally screwed up the social/jury management. In the interview, Winston said, if he doesn't win himself but makes jury, he will not be a bitter jury and will vote on game play. We'll see. In some ways, I think he just might be good at the game. Hmm.



Scottie Salton, age 26, is a shipping manager originally from Shorewood, IL and now residing in Chicago. He's the 26 year old who's never been kissed. Maybe because he's too energetic and even a tad entertaining to stop for a kiss? I don't know. He made me laugh, though. And he is a big fan of the show. Although not mentioned, since he's seen some of the Canada BB shows, he's probably a feedster himself. And, he actually wants to win one of the first two HOH comps. Finally! With everyone else laying low ...!

On his BBN bio page, he says he wants to play with the best and wants to knock out non-players first. Floaters, grab your waterwings! His favorite player listed is Evel Dick. Oh my. Hey, I didn't always like what Dick did, but he played the game very well and entertained me on the live feeds. Now, if Scottie doesn't turn off people with his Energizer Bunny personality, he could take this very far. I do think he'll be entertaining to watch! 

3 comments:

~~Silk said...

Sam seems to have a Dolly Parton personality. The accent doesn't hurt.

Chacha said...

I just wonder how the others will get along with Sam.
I swore I wouldn't pick a favorite yet and I have to say
after watching many videos I still have no favorite at the moment.
I always change my faves throughout the season.
I am just ready for a good season of game play and not Bachelor play.

Sharon N said...

Take a tour of the new BB house... lots of changes this year!!

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008407/take-a-tour-of-the-innovative-big-brother-20-house/?ftag=ACQ7d0a4ea&vndid=5b2ad6bee4b094dc43ccf9eb