Tuesday, June 19, 2018

BB20: New Hamster Cast - Part 2

I'm not posting these in any particular order other than to present two females and two males in each installment. If you missed my first cast post, you can find it right here on this link.

Here's my next four for your perusal ...



Finally, the fifth new hamster in, and it seems that Rachel Swindler is an actual show fan. She recognized the Diary Room (and Ross) right away. She claims to be a superfan, having watched every season. Yet, that last question about winning and being hated or losing and America loves her threw her. She's 29 and listed as a "Vegas Entertainer." She relocated from her hometown of Myrtle Beach to Las Vegas. Now, if she watched every season, she would have had to start at nine. Hmm. It's possible she backtracked seasons via CBS All Access. But I think some of the regulars here on the blog might be more superfan than Rachel is. I feel she might gave only watched the shows themselves and didn't hit the online side of the spectrum.

On her BBN bio page, she lists Britney Haynes as her favorite previous player. She thinks Britney was hilarious, played a good social game, too. Hmm. Now, I adore Britney's sense of humor, but I feel she made many wrong decisions. Mind you, I'm not saying I would or could do better. Looking through that bio, I'm not seeing anything that screams out she will be the BB20 winner. I do like the nickname "Craychel." That said, I don't think she will be quite a Rachel in the house. I love how some of these hamsters come off so full of themselves -- she claims to use her "power over men to get big tips." Um. Well.



Oh my, two in a row recognize the Diary Room. Faysal Shafaat is 26 years old and a substitute teacher (coach?) from Miami. At least he claims to be a fan, not a superfan. He's "religiously" watched the last five seasons or so. I doubt he's really aware of the live feeds audience. I feel that if he doesn't watch it, he might be a quick target just because of his physical being.

On his BBN bio page, he says he thinks he's "joker, hilarious and confident." I often find that people who think they're hilarious just aren't. We'll be the judge of his hilarity, thank you very much. He's another Victor fan -- I'm thinking that has to do with Victor's competition wins more than anything else. I do like that he has a pit bull named Cooper. A doggie named Cooper has to be a good boy! He seems to have an okay strategy about playing low at the start. But, will the others quickly assume he's throwing comps? Hmm.



Another four season type show fan, Haleigh Broucher is a 21 year old college student from Texas. Like Faysal, she plans to lay low at the start. If everyone lays low, who will rise to the top at the start? Unlike him, she did not recognize the Diary Room until Ross told her. I also don't think she has a clue about the online doings and live feeds side of the show. She'll find out.

On her BBN bio page, she lists herself as "classic, cautious and contagious." I'd add in "alliterative" but it doesn't start with a 'c.' Her goals after college are to go to more college. It doesn't seem like she has a game plan. If someone isn't paying for her to attend school, she's going to pile up those student loans. Maybe winning BB20 could help pay them. Her favorite player is Derrick, not only for his game play, but she thinks he's adorable. Okaaay. She says she has an unreasonable fear of chainsaws. Hey ... Texas Chainsaw Massacre, little missy! Not so unreasonable of a fear! I kind of like her, but don't think she'll win it all. We'll see. I'm not overly thrilled with her, mind you.

YIKES! CBS is shutting down the videos due to copyright issues. Eep. So, if an interview video has disappeared, that's the reason. Oops.

It's hard to get as good a take on them without a video, but here goes ...

Chris "Swaggy C" Williams is 23 years old, a day trader from Bridgeport, CT. (Back when I lived in CT, Bridgeport was known as the Murder Capital of CT, don't know if that has changed or not.) He does seem to be a fan of the show, mentioning twelve years on his BBN bio page

That said, he's a huge Paul fan and thinks Paul was robbed. Personally, I think Paul could be a very good player but made huge mistakes which cost him the win both times. Plus, he can be obnoxious. I don't think Mr. Shags (I want to call him that!) is old enough to realize what Paul did wrong in the house. He claims to have a photographic memory which will help him in comps. I have a feeling he just might be a bit too cocky to be in serious contention for the win.

Stayed tuned for the next group ...

5 comments:

~~Silk said...

The videos are gone?! Wow. CBS might hurt themselves with that.

After your first four, I went to YouTube and watched all the rest. I liked Sam the best.

Chacha said...

Silk- I like Sam as well.
I really don't think I will like Swaggy or Angela Rockstar-
I haven't watched any videos besides the cbs ones.
Going to check out the Ika videos from entertainment tonight canada.
I heard hers were really good.

I also don't think I can sit through hearing Marissa interviews.

Dr_Celine said...

Is there a blog pool set up? How can I get in it this year? Thanks!

Jackie S. said...

The pool is usually set up after the first boot since we often just see that person on premiere night.

Dr_Celine said...

Thanks Jackie!