Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Tuesday Evening - August 21

If only Steve had stayed

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rascally Rodents:
  • Sam had it out with Scottie because she got wind that he told Fessy to put her on the block.
  • Scott did a "Fessy is setting me up for everything" bit, then admitted it and apologized.
  • Of course, she'll always love him and will forgive him. But all she asks is honesty.
  • @@
  • JC is all grouchy and bent out of shape, mainly at Fessy.
  • Why? Because Fessy put him on slop. 
  • He does have a point -- there were others that were "next in line" for it before him.
  • JC is also continuing his not talking game to Fessy.
  • Tyler and Angela SO want to bring their showmance to fruition. 
  • But they are going to settle for after the show. Neither want to hurt their games by being targeted as a couple.
  • JC seems to be the only one who's really picked up on them.
  • Scottie swears that, if he stays, he will target Fessy.
  • He won't be staying, though.
  • Someone else will have that task.
  • Tyler, Angela and Kaycee want to make a point of touching base more often with Brett so he doesn't feel like the odd man out of Level 6/4.
  • Sam and Angela talked about Scottie trying to get Fessy to nominate Sam. Angela pointed out that if he had, Scottie would probably have come up with all kinds of ammunition to get her evicted instead of himself.
  • So now Sam is worried who else will be out to get her.
  • Great. Make her paranoid.
  • She cooks the food.
  • Sam also told Kaycee that she's going on nicotine patches and throwing out her cigarettes the next lockdown.
  • This all sounds like a recipe for insanity!
  • They had an indoor lockdown when someone outside of the house started calling for JC.
  • I'm surprised people aren't sending cheap drones in with messages, myself.
  • Some think this week is going to be a double eviction.
  • We know it won't be because there would have been all kinds of hoopla about it.
  • One should be coming soon.
  • Scottie told Tyler he talked to Sam about trying to put her on the block and he thinks she accepted his apology.
  • Tyler asked him if he talked to Haleigh about trying to get her put on the block.
  • Um, not quite.
  • Scottie told Tyler he thinks Fessy is the one flipping the votes. If he stays, he'll go after him.
  • Ha.
  • I expect them to spend a lot of time in the yard and not talking game tonight.
  • That's it! 

Enjoy the yard while you have it

Why is JC mad at me?

Funky shades

No, we can't showmance

Ups and downs and ups and downs

I need a pedicure - my teeth can't reach

9 comments:

monty924 said...

Jackie, I lost it on this: "I need a pedicure - my teeth can't reach"
I absolutely abhor that habit with my girl and I hope she soon grows out of it. Not only is it not attractive, but it's a huge health issue. Non-intact skin around the nails is the surest route to any bug whatsoever to get into your body. UGH

I know I've talked about this before, but nail and skin biters just make me cringe.

monty924 said...

*meant to leave an :))) up there, but it really is one of my pet peeves

SusanS. said...

I don't have the feeds. I have Jackie and BBAD. Someone please fill me in about Tyler and Angela. Sneaking kisses or just talk?

Judi Sweeney said...

I hate nail biting too Monty! My used to do that when she was young and she out grew it! I want Tyler and Angela to be smart! No showmance! I don’t blame JC for being upset at Fessy! Thanks Jackie!

Petals said...

Susan - I don't watch feeds as often as others, but I have seen more touches, lingering looks between Tyngela. I'm glad they aren't showmancing! GOOD FOR THEM!

SO Tyler & Brett had a late-night convo about Sam: They both know her "pinky-swear" schtick and are aware that she breaks it (Bay)! They also noted that she befriends the next evictee, thus stacking the jury with people who were "her very bestest friend in the world" before they were sent packing. @@
At least they are on to her.

*sigh* I am a nail-biter. Actually not a "biter", but a picker. I've seen chewed, bloody fingers and I do NOT have those. This season is making more aware of my bad habit; I'll work on it. So when Monty & I get together to watch the Buckeyes and the Tide play the Championship game, she won't be embarrassed of my fingers. LOL

Petals said...

PS - no, not a toenail picker or biter. I do well to keep them clipped & pedicured!

Jackie S. said...

Haleigh was saying she needed a pedicure as I snagged that screen cap. I said the second part. Heh. We've had nail-biters in the BB house before. But I think she's the worse ever -- always chomping on them!

Sharon N said...

When I was about 8 or 9, I chewed my nails. Then my parents threatened that if I didn't stop for at least 2 months prior to the family vacation, I wouldn't be allowed to go.
HA!! Kids. I actually believed they'd leave me behind!! LOL
It worked though... never bit my nails again.

It can be a nervous habit that only increases with the insecurities of the BB house.

Auntie Leigh said...

Sharon N...cute story. My daughter bit her nails so bad she had big ugly bulbs for finger tips. She never stopped until she got a boyfriend who hated it and teased her.
I feel kinda sorry for Scotty. And with a double eviction coming, the game is getting more serious. Other that curb-slam-Sam, I will miss them all. And I am with Susan, I only watch the show and come here to Jackie's so I hope to hear more of this secret showmance.