Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blog Tips and 'Survivor: Panama - Exile Island' Schtuff

Welcome! I know a lot of folks followed the blog from my AOL Journals listed in the sidebar. I appreciate that. Since this blog isn't going to be show specific like the AOL ones were, I will be putting the show title I'm discussing in the entry header and you can search for the show that interests you. For example, if you just want to see the 'Survivor' entries, type 'Survivor' into the box you see on the sidebar entitled "Search this blog."

You can also subscribe to feeds from this blog in the box on the right which says Subscribe. Just enter your e-mail address and follow the instructions. They won't share your e-mail and you can also subscribe to other feeds from other sources through them. If you have a problem subscribing, please zap me a note at etvjackie@aol.com Unfortunately, with the feeds you can't segregate by topic so you'll get e-mails about all my entries, not just a specific show.

Ah, but on with the show... um, well I guess it doesn't start until February 2nd. What to do? What to do? I will be going more into the new castaways and my impressions just on the bios and favorites, but not tonight. And, of course, not all at the same time!

What I'd like to do tonight is share some 'Survivor' related links and "schtuff" you might want to bookmark, Favorite Place or even mark on your calendar:

The Survivor Sucks forum site often has valid spoilers listed if you're into spoilers. The ones there now don't seem confirmed and are probably someone acting up, though. Once the season starts, they have the best transcripts of the 'Survivor Insider' videos from the CBS website.

If you have the TV Guide Channel on cable, they will be airing a preview of the upcoming season on January 22 at 8 PM ET/PT in most viewing areas. You should check your local listings to confirm the time and date.

SurvivorFever.net is a good source for spoilers, photos and other things o' Survivor. Right now they have no actual spoilers up, but lots of links on the castaways.

Of course, the CBS official 'Survivor 12' site is a must. Of course.

I can't go a season without peeking in on what's said on Television Without Pity - Survivor.

That's all for now -- check back tomorrow as I start taking a closer look at the cast!

No comments: