Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tonight's LOST Episode - Possible Spoilers

Yay! A new 'Lost' episode airs this evening! This has been a long time a'coming for this 'Lost' fan.

There are a few possible spoilers for tonight's episode out and about. Evangeline Lilly was on 'Regis and Kelly' and hinted that the island's monster would be shown. Regis thinks it's a dinosaur. Now, I thought it was a giant polar bear. Dang. I love this show, but I'm so confused all the time! She refused to confirm anything, so I guess we'll just watch and see.

Then, on
'Ellen', Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) was a guest today. He told Ellen that Charlie was about to fall again. He thinks the character has to have highs and lows, bring him up to bring him down again, blah blah blah. So, between that and the clip showed, it looks like the drugs get to Charlie once again.

I am so ready for tonight's show. I even bought popcorn. How about you? Do you plan to watch? Are you a 'Lost' addict, too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the show but it's been so long since it was new. I forgot what happened last time.

Anonymous said...

i desperatly need to find a lost AA meeting for myself, my whole family is beyond addicted to the show. so glad to find you here, i am a long long time bb fan of yours

Anonymous said...

FINALLY...I got my LOST fix! And no disappointment here. I just love Mr. Echo's character.Gosh, you just never know where this show is going to take you next! Did anyone notice in the scene when Echo faced down the "monster" that as they panned the camera around behind it and through the smoke there was just for a split second an image of a woman? I checked several times and she is definately there. Yet she does NOT look evil at all. Why the woman? I have no ideas on that one. Or is this smokey demon possibly the evil that both Charlie and Echo face in their hearts daily? Charlie's addiction and Echo's guilt over his brother? Maybe the monster is gone now that Echo could see the evil for what it was and found his peace in closure. Whew...I am wrapped up way too much in a TV show, but I can't wait for the next episode!!