Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Whatever Will I Watch Tonight? - Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It should go without saying (so don't read this out loud) that I'll be watching the American Idol results show tonight as it airs here on the East Coast at 9 PM. And, but of course, I'll post an East Coast Update about the voted-off contestant as soon as the information airs.

I won't be reviewing the show, per se. I can see that now - "Diana Ross sang. So-and-so got voted off. All cried and hugged. Then So-and-so was forced to sing in front of millions at the worst time of his/her life." But, especially if you're in another time zone and just have to know or want to chime in with your two cents -- stop back about 9:30 EDT for the update.

At 8 PM ET/PT, there is a new Jericho on CBS. I've missed the episodes since the end of the show's hiatus, so I'm not sure if I'll watch it or not. There's also a new episode of Bones on FOX. That's more likely to catch my attention at this point. I feel like I'm watching too many ongoing must see every episode type of shows and Bones isn't a demanding constant watch. NBC has a repeat Dateline, while ABC has a new George Lopez followed by a repeat According to Jim.

At 9 PM, it's American Idol vote results show for the first half hour. FOX is following it with 'Til Death which I absolutely don't want to watch. CBS has a repeat Criminal Minds for the hour while NBC is airing a new Crossing Jordan. That doesn't help me with my half-hour dilemma. ABC has a new According to Jim followed by a new In Case of Emergency. I might turn to the latter for the odd half-hour. I saw the show once before and wasn't too impressed. But I think it's better than 'Til Death.

At 10 PM, you know my must-see show is Lost. Alas, because of its late hour, I won't be able to do a proper review/recap until I return from work tomorrow. CBS has a repeat C.S.I.: NY and NBC has a repeat Medium. A&E has its Sopranos episode running at that time, but I've given up trying to catch up with that show. I'm struggling to keep up with the times I've been catching up on The Wire on BET (tomorrow I'll actually watch that one at 9 PM for the first time ever) and, as I mentioned before, I have too many can't-miss-an-episode-or-I'm-lost shows on my TV platter. The Sopranos had to go.

What will you be watching tonight?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rent the Sopranos when you have more free time Jackie! Pop them in this summer while you are observing the Big Brother feeds. My husband started watching season 5 repeats on HBO, I ended up buying all 5 seasons for him on dvd (didn't pay full price, found a great deal on ebay) then I got hooked as well. We've watched them multiple times. The first episodes of season 6 were the first ones we watched as they premiered. Never thought I'd like the Sopranos but I really do.