Sunday, June 03, 2007

Persnickety Pants - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - June 4-8, 2007

Late Show with David Letterman Last week's repeats are a thing of the past. Wait, they were a thing of the past before they re-aired them!

Oh, well. It's onto fresh new pants this week on The Late Show with David Letterman. Woohoo! The website has skimpy information as I post this, but here you go:

  • Monday, June 4: Matt Damon promoting Ocean's 13, Indy 500 winner Dario Franchitti, and musical guest Bright Eyes.
  • Tuesday, June 5: Chevy Chase, Amanda Beard, and musical guest Satellite Party. Huh? Chevy Chase is still around? Don't tell me there's another Fletch movie on the horizon!
  • Wednesday, June 6: Paris Hilton and Nichole Ritchie (um, isn't one of them in jail?), Artie Lange, and Chrisette Michele. Well, I'm not a big Paris Hilton fan for sure, but the segment should be interesting. Dave's not one to mince words.
  • Thursday, June 7: Amy Sedaris, Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell, and Jordan Zevon. Yes, Amy is finally on! She was bumped for Toby Maguire a few weeks back. I enjoy her appearances on the show. She's a kook -- but that's a good thing! And, Jordan is the son of Warren Zevon.
  • Friday, June 8: Ellen Barkin and comedian Brian Regan. There's got to be more to the show than just that, I would think. But that's all the web site has listed right now.

3 comments:

LYSS said...

Hey all..

I'm the 1st woot woot..my kids just call'd me at work to tell me that Hell's Kitchen is on tonight..i don't know what it is about that show..but i can't stop watching it yr after yr..is there ne thing else on tonight??
i haven't look'd..

how many more days till Big Brother..i lost count..can't wait..

Lyss

Anonymous said...

I know waiting to see what Gordon does this season. So glad I do not work for him. 9p E/ FOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,I'm a few days behind but....here in Oregon(can't pump own gas either!) it was 3.28 and in Tacoma,Wa.(pumped myself!)it was 3.34. On the subject of that horrid reality show:if they truly wanted to bring attention to the subject they could ask Oregon State football coach Danny Langsdorf who donated a kidney to a fellow coaches wife.(see the Oregonian 6-2-07).Thanks,Laura