Sunday, July 22, 2007

It Must be the Pants! - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - July 23-27

Late Show with David Letterman
It's gotta be the pants! I'm talking Worldwide Pants, of course. We have another week of all new shows ahead of us. One of these years I'm going to take a count of how many weeks off Dave actually takes. Of course, when he started out, the show only aired four days a week. Now it's on for five, but if memory serves, they double up on the filming one day a week, so he still really works only the four days a week.


Here are the guests we can expect to see this week on the show:
  • Monday, July 23: Drew Carey (Power of 10), Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray, the new version. Musical guests are Grinderman with a self-titled CD out on the market.
  • Tuesday, July 24: Paul Rudd (The Ten - not to be confused with The Power of ...), Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Tony Dungy, musical guests The National whose CD is Boxer.
  • Wednesday, July 25: Catherine Zeta Jones promoting No Reservations, comedian Bob Sarlatte, musical guest Porter Wagoner (CD is Wagonmaster).
  • Thursday, July 26: Sharon Osbourne lately of America's Got Talent and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
  • Friday, July 27: Anne Hathaway (Becoming Jane), Jim Gaffigan of My Boys, musical guest Buffalo Tom (CD is Three Easy Pieces).

In an unrelated trivia note -- On Thursday, July 26, Mick Jagger will be 64 years old. Oh, my. That's scary.

2 comments:

dla said...

Wow! My Mom is 67... I guess he could be my Dad! lol

Might be slightly similar to having Evel Dick for a Dad... Quite the unique experience, I am sure!

I find him completely entertaining, but he is a very different father figure than I grew up with!

Thank you for the Dave update, as always! I hope you had a blast with Sydney... I have been pouting all weekend that I could not attend! ;)

Lucy said...

Mick is going to be 64 and still giving his fans plenty of SATISFACTION!