Monday, October 08, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Monday, Oct. 8, 2007

Oh, I know this isn't a television image. It's a gas station I walk by on the way to the train each morning. They have a brand new spiffy lighted sign. Unfortunately, they offer break service (on both sides of the sign) as well as wheel alingment. If your wheels need to be alinged, it may be a symptom of a more serious problem. Tomorrow I may have to go in and set myself down in a chair in their office to have my break service.

I'll be watching and reporting on Heroes later tonight -- so, if you're a show fan, stop back!

Here are some other TV Newsy Bits of interest:
  • Buddy TV has an exclusive interview with Chuck star Yvonne Strahovski. I personally watched one Chuck, but like the hour of How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory better.
  • I found a very lengthy interview with recent Survivor castoff Leslie on the Fans of Reality TV website. Interesting read, but l-o-n-g.
  • The DIY network has Burt Reynolds and car contest a'going on. According the the information I received -- "Celebrity Rides: Burt Builds a Bandit features the star and a top team of experts who lovingly restore the vehicles. Five great episodes of Celebrity Rides: Burt Builds a Bandit will air on Friday nights at 10 pm Eastern/ 9 Central, starting October 19.

    You don’t have to sit on the sidelines watching this amazing machine, you can win a Limited Edition Burt Reynolds Trans Am! Submit a video to Heavy.com telling Burt and his co-judges why you deserve the car. That’s right – you have to impress the man himself with your video.
    The deadline for submissions is November 30, so get a move on it.
    The winner will be announced on the series finale (December 14) and the winning video may be aired then too!"

    The video below will clue you in on the rules.





4 comments:

Sydney said...

Just checkin in to say HI JACKIE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope they do get on the amazing race...she needs more screen time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie and Sydney!

Anonymous said...

This is NOT a Spoiler Alert; Hahaa
******
*
*
*
Jackie or anyone, I'm curious if you could submit a theme for next year's Big Brother, What do you all Believe would make an enjoyable, watch able theme? We've had BB All star's, Suppose BB combined former HG's from various Countries? However prior entering home, each HG will be teamed up with an alliance. I'm not quite sure how it would pan out, perhaps chaos, Hahaha..