Friday, July 20, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Friday Morning - July 20

And Kaitlyn cried ...

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Failing Foute:
  • As you know, the new HoH in town is Sam.
  • While everyone cheered on her win, some are really worried now.
  • Since Kaycee and Tyler dropped for her, they're not so worried.
  • Rockstar ranted on and on about Brett's speech at the eviction.
  • And on and on.
  • No, Rockstar ... you don't have one of those to suck. Stop being an idiot!
  • She even threatened self-eviction.
  • Go ahead. 
  • Do it.
  • Argh ... Kaitlyn talked her out of it.
  • The HoH Reveal was different from most.
  • Sam laid down the ground rules -- It's HER HoH room, she already knows who she will nominate, no one-on-ones, no one in her room without her permission, no one in her room without her and (as per the rules) she won't tell the nominees ahead of time.
  • Good for her!
  • About time someone followed the rules about not telling the nominees!
  • She said once the comps start, things can happen then.
  • She got James Brown for her music. Dang, I like her!
  • Although one of her stated reasons for winning HoH was to get off slop, Sam says she won't eat until her fellow Have Nots can ... but she will drink alcohol and sleep in the comfortable bed.
  • Rockstar is not only ticked off over Brett's speech, she ranted about both Sam and Brett being recruits for the show and shouldn't be there.
  • AND ON HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY!
  • And Brett doesn't even need the money! Nor does Sam!
  • Sam tried her "it's a game" speech to little avail.
  • Meanwhile, Bayleigh is doubting her choice of alliances. She told Fessy that she only went with them because of him and Swaggy ... but cannot deal with "those girls."
  • There is still controversy over who flipped. Kaitlyn told Fessy she doubts that Tyler flipped and maybe Brett was right in his speech.
  • Heh.
  • Fessy told her two people had to flip because JC voted for Brett to go.
  • Heh.
  • Meanwhile, Brett kept up his eviction speech scenario with Kaitlyn and has her really thinking Rockstar flipped.
  • Kaitlyn told Rachel that if Tyler flipped, she would kill herself.
  • Now, now ... no need for that. Just leave. That would be enough.
  • She thinks Haleigh was the other flip vote.
  • Foute (whatever) if finished.
  • Maybe if they had given their alliance a better name?
  • Naw.
  • Rockstar's over-reaction is doing her more harm than good.
  • Even JC tried to tell her it's only a game.
  • Now Bayleigh and Haleigh are wishing they had flipped.
  • A bit late for that!
  • Now Bayleigh is thinking she's the low man on the totem pole AND that Tyler must have flipped.
  • She could very well be right! Heh. Then she changed her mind again.
  • Scottie is confused.
  • Tyler hinted more to Kaitlyn that Rockstar and Haleigh flipped.
  • Bayleigh told Fessy (the only one who knows of her power) that she wanted to use it for her game, not to get out a bullying girl.
  • Hmm ... I believe she means Kaitlyn.
  • They do think Kaitlyn has everyone wrapped around her little metaphysical fingers.
  • Meanwhile, now Kaitlyn is thinking Sam's power was to flip two votes.
  • @@
  • Rockstar went to pots and pans to harass Brett. How original!
  • Sam told her that she would prefer she stop doing that. Sam wanted this week to be "chill."
  • After much fussing, Rockstar stopped banging the pots and pans and just started shouting things at Brett.
  • Brett maintained his cool, saying later he didn't want to react and get blamed for anything.
  • Nominations are later today. No real indication, but I feel Bayleigh and Haleigh, perhaps Rockstar, should worry. 

Sam's coming down to cheers from all

It's MY room!

I'm done! Take me out, Big Brother!

Worried

Not his best look!

36 comments:

tbc said...

Tyler looks like William Katt in “Carrie” in that screen shot. Lol

Anonymous said...

Rockstar is terrible..even called Brett an entitled white guy...i hope she goes home she makes me ill

Chacha said...

I am so over the hamsters who say
one belongs over the other because they don't
need the money.
It is a game that they all signed up for whether they
went to an open casting call or were recruited.
I am hoping that Rockstar is nominated! I don't see
her winning a POV- can only hope if she is nominated and
evicted she loses the "chance comp" to return.

I was happy with the feeds last night with the exception of Rockstar.
The paranoa was great!

Anonymous said...

I believe Brett IS an entitled white guy who thinks little of Rockstar because she is the only woman he can't grope and fondle, which is why he randomly attacked her in his speech.


If only Foutte stuck together and trusted each other, they'd see plain as day that the two guys who ARENT Foutte are the hinkeys!


~~~

Petals said...

Brett was right last night, when he commented that it was "she (who) chose to come on to Big Brother on her kid's birthday", re RS.
She really hates attractive people, doesn't she? Geeminy!

and Kaitlyn cried. LOL

Chacha said...

Anon-
I would disagree with that assessment. Rockstar has talked from the beginning of feeds that she doesn't think he or Winston deserve to be there.
I am unsure why she thinks they shouldn't be there with the exception that she believes no recruits should win. Fessy shot her a comment that he was recruited as well.
I have met many like Brett in my lifetime. They are boys who never got past the college frat guy stage. I don't really agree with them on anything but they have a right to play the game they way they want. If they stay that means they are doing something right.

Petals said...

ditto ChaCha.

Chacha said...

Petals-
I agree with you.
She made this choice!!
The whole Good people vs bad people is old and played out

Petals said...

And she has a foul mouth. It's very raunchy to hear a female use that phrase (Jackie referenced it), about sucking something. I mean, it's bad enough when a man says it, but when a chick says it, it's just foul.

Anonymous said...

I would agree that I do think Rockstar has it out for "attractive people" especially attractive men. But I also think the same is true for Brett. I think he has less respect for unattractive women, especially considering the fact that he is using his flirting, charm, looks and body as a strategy to fly under the radar...She's bitter, but he's a jerk for taking advantage of her bitterness to attack her.


I also agree that she is foul, but so is he. I've written here about it in the comments before. He walks up to ALL the pretty women and just grab, grope and fondle them without their permission. It's ALWAYS creeped me out about him and I would take Rockstar talking about getting d-ed down or telling someone to suck what she clearly doesn't have than a man sexually assaulting women on live television for fun.....

Basically I see the flaws in both of them. I just think people are using their distaste for Rockstar to justify or ignore Brett's behavior...


~~~

Chacha said...

Apparently Swaggy still doesn't the correct definition of Floater.
I completely disagree with him.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-swaggy-c-angela-rummans-is-the-biggest-floater/

Sharon N said...

There hasn't been a single moment on BB20 that Rockstar hasn't been annoying. I just hope the stupid pots-and-pans routine get her evicted. After sitting/laying on Brett, I'll bet BB told her that she can't physically touch him again. We shall see...

At this point, Bayleigh is so done with her side that she won't be inclined to save any of them. Unless she's ORB with one of them...especially Fessy. I wonder...if she's ORB, could she choose to use her power to just exchange just herself and leave the other on? That sure would confuse a lot of people!

Petals said...

Jackie- can I call Kaitlyn "Kaitloon"?

Jackie S. said...

No. Go to your room! :)

Jackie S. said...

Anon - I don't approve of Brett's behavior when it comes to women. Then again, those women are hanging all over him. He's a jerk and they're not so bright, either. But I find Rockstar more annoying. By my not liking her, it doesn't mean I like Brett. She just irks me more than a rather adolescent-minded jerk. She's older. She's a mother. She needs to stop being an adolescent herself.

Petals said...

lol

Rockstar - Raunchstar

heehee

Agree, Jackie. She set a terrible example last night. Not sure of the ages of her kids, but I sure hope they weren't watching.
Even without the pan-banging, her language was nasty (always is)

Chacha said...

The majority of all past and present houseguests did raunchy, irritating things inside the house.
It’s how they play the game-
But for Raunchstar to say Brett is “white privileged” because his father is ridiculous.

Sam said she will not nominate Raunchstar- she may use her as a renom though.

chrob61 said...

I started out not being on the side of Level 6, but I am starting to sway towards Level 5.

Sharon N said...

It's nothing new. Every season, we have raunchy people to dislike. If the HGs were all sweet and nice, the show would be so totally boring, 24/7. However, I do wish BB would bring some mature people on, but every year, it's ditzy-dingbats for Beauty & The Hunk.

Petals said...

I don't mind RS being nasty, it's just her nature. But she politicizes it, which irritates me. She plays a potty-mouthed victim, even while she bangs pans in Brett's face.

Sharon N said...

yep, ^^ that ^^

I have zero love or respect to give RS. She hasn't an original thought in her head, and had to "borrow" the plan to harass Brett from the past. @@

Bizaro22 said...

I agree Petals, the whole "privileged white male" routine is a political statement and something I despise. And then she goes into victim mode which most people like her do. Brett is a stereotypical frat house jock bro, annoying yes, but to me it seems like the girls are doing more hanging on to him then the other way around. They sure don't seem to mind what he does, so I don't know how that is sexual assault as Anon keeps saying.

Bizaro22 said...

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'm assuming Rockstar did NOT actually tell Brett anything about switching votes, right? If not, then that was very clever of Brett (and Tyler) to throw that out there to take the heat off of Tyler. Sneaky, yes, but that's how the game is played. He did it calmly and stayed calm and didn't make it personal....unlike RS! I'm actually loving this season!

Bizaro22 said...

Funny line from last night. Brett: "Do you think this is the first time I've been locked in a house with a girl that's mad at me". As the frat boy that he is, I'm sure that's the truth....lol!

uncartie said...

"RaunchStar" HaHa. Love it Petals. She's a super annoying weak player that aligned herself with the wrong team and now she realizes she's screwed. Boo Hoo. Everything she does is fake and I believe just a cheap trick for more air time like her getting stuck on the wall. Give me a break!

The recruits seem to have caught on to the game pretty quick. After all,it's not brain surgery.

Sharon.Don't get your hopes up about mature people coming on the show. Most would not want to give up 4 months of their lives or put legitimate careers on hold to be followed around by cameras 24/7.

I really hope that the crazies stay in the house. I would like to see the coasters start to get nominated.

This has been one of the most entertaining season in a long time,with narrow eviction votes and total blindsides. Who could ask for more?

Nickelpeed said...

RS calling Brett a privileged white guy just irritates me. I'm not fond of Brett. He's a misogynist and arrogant man. Him being white has nothing to do with it. A person has no control over their race, nor really their upbringing. However; once they are old enough to know the difference, it's up to them to mold themselves. Yes, parents and friends influence them, but it ultimately falls on the person to change themselves. Brett is a jerk. His comment about being locked in a house with a girl that's made at me; as funny as it was; shows his true nature. But, RS is no better.

Nickelpeed said...

Uncartie,

You are so right. This has been an entertaining year.

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn and Hayleigh nominated

Petals said...

agree Penny!

There are fratty jocks on every season - some beloved (Cody), some maligned (Paulie).
But they never make it political. RS does. She whines about her kids - but SHE LEFT THEM
to come on the show. The rest of the cast does not owe her an easy game because of her life choices.
JMO

Petals said...

Cody Califiore, as the beloved fratty jock, that is.

Petals said...

and...Kaitlyn cried

Sharon N said...

Kaitlyn has shed so many tears. Could have bagged them water-drops on the fires in the western states... possibly put out 3 fires. :D

jennifer said...

While Brett is a stereotypical “frat guy” that does not bother me at all. At least he isn’t hiding it. But the double standard is killing me. Brett doesn’t have his shirt on ( how many of us ladies have commented about his yummy looks?) then the girls are walking around in their bikinis.... the girls are hanging on the guys... can’t remember which girl, chased Scottie around when she found out he was a virgin! girls are raunchy sometimes so much more than guys! I just hate seeing this oh the guys are so terrible to us innocent women .... please!

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree Chacha

Judi Sweeney said...

Annom - Thus... playing the game which has gone on forever... taking advantage of others weaknesses. I’m not a Brett fan (even though he’s my pool boy)... I really could care less when he goes. But that’s his game play evidently - diverting attention to others and Rockstar is swimming with a deep planted hook! Now she IS annoying everyone! She needs to chill and stop drawing negative attention to herself because now she becomes an easy target. Just my thoughts.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie for all your entertaining insights!