Monday, July 23, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Monday - July 23

Not anyone's target

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of The Waiting Game:
  • Sunday, for the most part, was the calm after the storm.
  • Yet, of course, another storm will come today at the veto meeting.
  • This week's Have Nots are Kaycee, Bayleigh, Scottie and Rachel.
  • Never before and never again will Scottie sleep with three girls!
  • Heehee.
  • Sam is already thinking of slop recipes she can try to cook for them.
  • Kaitlyn once again professed her love to Tyler, trying to pry for information.
  • Tyler, still holding with the now accepted Brett vote lie, insists he has no idea what will go on.
  • Kaitlyn continued to pressure Fessy to save her with the veto.
  • That is, until she realized how well Haleigh is doing NOT pressuring him
  • So, she also told Fessy she'd understand if he didn't use it to save her.
  • "But I love you!"
  • Despite what she says, she's still trying to influence both Tyler and Fessy.
  • And both are uncomfortable about it.
  • JC, thinking he was doing a good thing, kept pestering Fessy about the veto. 
  • Since he's not privy to Level 5 doings, he thought that's what Tyler wanted.
  • Tyler finally had to pull him aside and tell him to knock it off -- with Sam's power it's likely no one will go this week. Tyler doesn't want JC to put a target on his back if one of them wins HoH.
  • They had the yard yesterday and it's a doldrums day, so they did a lot of lazing about.
  • Scottie told Kaycee he will vote "with the house."
  • He has no real clue who that would be for, nor even who "the house" is.
  • Fessy is still upset that his side has been blindsided three times with hinky votes.
  • I think both he and Bayleigh have been negatively affected by Swaggy in the house.
  • Bayleigh is bouncing back quite well. Fessy not so much.
  • Rockstar talked to Sam, telling her she's not ready to go home.
  • Rats.
  • Rockstar decided to say something nice about everyone, even Brett.
  • It was rather sickening.
  • She's obviously trying to get in good graces because she fears she will be the replacement nominee if Fessy uses the veto.
  • Rachel had a missing family cry.
  • Sam and Fessy talked. She told him if he uses the veto he protects one person. If he doesn't use it, he's trying to protect two.
  • Sam tried to get Fessy to tell her whether or not he will use the veto. But she refused to tell him her potential renom.
  • Haleigh now thinks that Fessy will use the veto to save her, but expects her to be loyal to him ... gamewise and showmance-wise.
  • Uh-oh.
  • I still think he'll probably use it to save her. 

Perfect for a modern day Far Side comic

I guess I'm old. I like Sam's values.

Swaggy was bad for her in the house.

Haleigh is trying to play it cool.

17 comments:

Dr_Celine said...

Thanks for the update/info yesterday on Angela. I think it's bizarre that everyone else is mentioned in the updates but Angela continues to do nothing worth mentioning. That is some serious flying under the radar!

CherryPie said...

I like the way Sam is handling her HOH and I really want Kaitlyn to go but she'd have a chance to come back n that is something I'm not looking forward too. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't bring back the first four evicted in a previous season? So not sure if Sam's power is really a power...I guess we will see.

CherryPie said...

In my previous comment I mentioned the first evicted came back...I meant they came back n competed to come back into house...if I'm wrong in my thinking fell free to to straighten me out..lol..that's why I think Sam's power wasn't really a power at all.

Jackie S. said...

That was a Battle Back. While this season's hamsters think it might happen, it's not going to happen this season. When they did it before, the evicted hamsters were sequestered and show viewers knew it would happen. This year the evicted have been out on the interview circuits and on the internet. So, no Battle Back. Whoever is evicted this week has the chance to come back immediately on Thursday if she wins a special individual comp.

CherryPie said...

Thank you Jackie...it seemed I talked in circles trying to get my point across. Afraid I don't have the knack for writing as u do. I so enjoy your blog been following it for over 12 years I believe. Was has time gone.

Chacha said...

I have to wonder how easy this challenge will be for the evicted houseguest to win.

On the Angela front, I don't see her as doing nothing. She and Rachel are in an alliance and do talk about what their plans are each day.
She is laying low. Kind of reminds me of BB16 Derrick in the way that we didn't really see much of him the first few weeks. I am not saying she is playing like him but there are always houseguests who stay in the background. I think it is sometimes good.

Petals said...

Ugh. I sooo want Kait to be evicted, but now it's no fun if she comes right back

Anonymous said...

Poor Fessy and Bayleigh.

I don't think Bayleigh's association with Swaggy is helping her with fans, either.

And poor Fessy is not a leader. He's a team player. I think if he had chosen L6 or a stronger, more loyal and better led alliance, he'd be in better shape, but that foutte alliance is too broken and he doesn't know what to do with himself. It's like he's on this island trying to figure things out, but is too dumb to do it. lol


~~~

tbc said...

I want Kaitlyn gone. I don’t have the feeds and I’m annoyed with the constant antics!

Judi Sweeney said...

I am old too! I love how Sam is playing! AND she is even trying to help the have nots out in the eating department. Thanks Jackie!!!

Petals said...

in other news, Sam's popularity has dropped considerably (Jokers, she went from #1 to like 5). Another site attributes this to her "slut-shaming" the girls during her noms.
Personally, I agreed with her nom speech and thought she was very diplomatic, but I guess there is a contingency of people who felt Sam was too harsh. @@

Terry is a Texan! said...

I think Sam was nicely honest
She said she says what she means
I'm hoping Kait is evicted and cannot perform the comeback. Be gone!

Petals said...

Veto ceremony over.

Kaitlyn cried.

monty924 said...

Lol, Petals. Rockstar too. DRINK DRINK

Sharon N said...

Rockstar says: at least she doesn't have to vote this week and be disappointed with that again. LMAO

and... she cried.

I'm telling ya, bag up all the Kaitlyn/Rockstar tears, dump'em in the Colorado River, and the Western drought would be done.

monty924 said...

Lol, Sharon N. So true... we have plenty drinking opportunities in store for the Wednesday night show. :))

David said...

I still think there may be a battle back. Whoever gets evicted this week will be sequestered along with the next 2 or 3 and they will battle back.

Or, maybe to stay in the game, the evicted has to fight against all remaining in the HOH Comp. If they win, back in and HOH, lose and gone. I really can't think of a comp they could do for just 1 person, unless they have to beat the clock on something. I guess the random pick one of these envelopes thing is always a possibility, but would seem rigged to most people if they get back in.

I am soooo glad it is RS and Kaitlyn who will be OTB come Thursday. If it is a battle back or play against the others for HOH, I think both don't stand a chance, and is gone.

I am torn on which one I want to go. Can't we have a double eviction and send both out, please?