Thursday, July 26, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Thursday - July 26

A simple dress? Is Rockstar ill?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of TGIT:
  • Despite the waffling between which one will be evicted, we're still in the doldrums.
  • I still have little to report.
  • There were no brouhahas, not even a real kerfuffle.
  • Kaitlyn didn't even cry much.
  • Yes, she gurgle-talked a lot, though.
  • In the waffling department: Kaycee and Angela think they could keep Rockstar and do that All Girls thing. They think Rockstar would target Tyler and Brett, then use JC as a backdoor if needed.
  • Now, there's one flaw with that -- how is Rockstar ever going to win a comp?
  • Even Sam is waffling now. She was adamant that she wanted Kaitlyn out and would vote a tiebreaker evicting her if need be. Now she's saying she'll put two "dots" in a cup and make a random draw.
  • @@
  • JC has NOT waffled. He still wants Kaitlyn gone ... gone like three weeks ago!
  • Then Angela realized that there's no way that she could deal with Kaitlyn if they were both in the jury house together.
  • Oh no!
  • Back to waffling!
  • Bayleigh is also on the Kaitlyn Go Away Train. She says Kaitlyn can't be trusted because she's lied so much and gone back and forth between sparring alliances.
  • Well, yeah.
  • Tyler would rather Kaitlyn stay because he knows Rockstar would target him and he can work Kaitlyn for cover and advantage.
  • And on it goes ...
  • Of course, it's very likely whichever goes tonight will come back. The comp to return must be short because the time they've saved in previous weeks is just about maybe five minutes.
  • We'll see which waffle wins! 

"Gurgle, gurgle ..."

Brett and Haleigh

Volleypillow ... or something like that

I can't contain my excitement

Won't be like this for the live show

33 comments:

Petals said...

Now I'm hungry for waffles! Hope there is some good, entertaining scrambles today

Glenn Allen said...

When Tyler got out from hiding behind the HOH bed Sam told Tyler that she told Rockstar about the drawing dots in a cup in order to get people to make up her mind. She admitted the dots would be the same color and both colors were to evict Kaitlin. Who knows if Sam changed her mind.

Jackie S. said...

She possibly didn't. But she wants people to think she's being fair. Either way, I don't think anyone is going home tonight. I'd rather Sam not be a target.

Sharon N said...

I'd much rather Sam wasn't a target also.
By spreading the word.. "IF it comes to a tie, she's using the "dot" system rather than having to make the choice" ... that might take some of the pressure off Sam.

Although, if Crazy-K is evicted, then almost immediately returns, and then wins HOH... she might put Sam up (for personal remarks) along with Fessy (for not saving her).

Either way, I don't think Tyler is in K's sites right now.
Sam and Tyler are my two favs.

Petals said...

ditto Jax & Sharon.

David said...

I really wish they would pick to evict RockStar, as I feel she would have a much higher chance of failing to win her way back. I think the outcome of this will determine if there will be a double eviction in the next two weeks or not. If I recall correctly, there usually is a double eviction at the start of jury.

LOL, at least in jury, they could tell Kaitlyn to take her crazy somewhere else. No reason to have to put up with that if you are no longer in the game to win. If Kaitlyn is first in jury, who will she cry to and hang all over? Oh noooo, she would have to pet herself and cry to a mirror and the mirror reflection would roll it's eyes and say please let me out of here.

Auntie Leigh said...

Agree, agree. agree. Do any of you folks think that JC will be mad at Sam for almost putting him up? I hope not. Let's just hope the trolls don't decide to make Rockstar "favorite player" just to be pissy. (hoping Jackie doesn't click my trash-can for that)

Unknown said...

Kaitlyn is practically giddy this morning, dancing & singing. @@ Looks like we're stuck with her.

Unknown said...

Unknown?? It's ME! Petals! Unknown? *confused frown*

Petals said...

Am I back?

Glenn Allen said...

You are back Petals.

Petals said...

Hi Glenn!

tbc said...

Where did you go, Petals? The Blogger Abyss?

Sharon N said...

Only Petals....
LOL

monty924 said...

Lol, Blogger Abyss... Glad you're back, Petals.

Petals said...

LOL Teeb. Yeah...I fell into a black hole.

Petals said...

ACK! I read that Faz & Tyler were comparing notes about Kaitlyn's professions of love to each of them. Can't wait to get home to watch.

monty924 said...

The Kaitlyn Exposed Party is fun, right? :)))

T-Town Chick said...

Anyone else watching when Kaitlyn told Tyler that she see’s his dead dad, and his dad wants her to stay in the game? Not making this up AND it gets better! Tyler replied that his dads birthday was tomorrow or soon (I don’t remember exactly). She then burst into tears. As someone who has lost a parent, I’m shocked that Tyler kept his cool. That boy has incredible self restraint.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi petals. The Kaitlyn reveal party was on.

Glenn Allen said...

I agree T-Town Chick. I lost my Mom 2 years ago and her Birthday would have been this past Monday. I am surprised as well that Tyler kept his cool.

monty924 said...

Kaitlyn doesn't even see how gross she is with the stuff. That Life Coach has so much growing up to do. @@

Sharon N said...

Lost my mom 11 yrs ago and miss her every single day.
I'd be so PO'd to have someone try to use MY parent for THEIR benefit.
Not cool. Not cool at all.

Petals said...

If some Cuckoo-for-Cocoa-Puffs wackadoodle hoochie claimed to be seeing MY dead
mother/father? I'd clock her on her skimpy-haired noggin.

monty924 said...

Yup, Sharon. Lost my dad 17 years ago and mom 7 years ago. I probably would have punched her in the face.

monty924 said...

Ditto Petals... I had the same though

monty924 said...

*thought

Petals said...

and to use his dead father as an attempt to further her game? She's shameless, just shameless.

Maynelle said...

I lost my parents within a 2 year period.
I would also be very angry if someone made claims about them to advance their cause like K is doing

Petals said...

I just watched the boys trading stories about her! How hilarious!!! Wish Brett had been up there to tell his story.

Sharon N said...

Oh Petals, to have Brett there to share that he "shared" a LOT more... priceless!!! LOL

tbc said...

My mother died 10 years ago and my brother 22 years ago and I agree with you all. I would be very upset if someone used my dead mother or brother as “guilt” to further their game. Shameless!!

Petals said...

I'm rewatching BB15. Gawsh, I forgot about how much I hated that ugly Cro-Mag Jeremy! And Damanda!