Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Tuesday Morning - July 10

Hot tub flirting

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Swaggy Scrambling:
  • I've come to the conclusion that the two best hamsters in the house to talk to when you need someone to listen and advise you are ... (drum roll) ... Sam and JC.
  • What? No Tyler?
  • Nope! Although I think Tyler might be the best game player in the house, most of his consoling is part of his own game plan.
  • I'm surprised about JC -- he did some obnoxious and stupid stuff around the times the feeds arrived. But I've watched and he genuinely has compassion for others. Who woulda thunk it?
  • Sam and Swags had what might be a record-breaking long talk overnight.
  • He told her all of his woes.
  • And, yes ... he does indeed come from a rough environment. Bridgeport, CT has one of the highest rates of violent crime in the nation. I know the city. I don't blame him for wanting out.
  • Sam told him that had he come in as Chris instead of all Swaggy, he probably wouldn't be in the position he's in now.
  • She told she thinks he's shy and the bravado and Swaggy persona are his attempt to hide it.
  • And, the way she listened and told him these things struck a chord with him. It was perhaps the best long talk about personal development I've ever watched on the live feeds.
  • I think she's still going to vote for him to go.
  • Even though she gave him the new nickname of Sunshine Swaggy and he told her how much the talk meant to him.
  • She does seem to read people better than a certain "Life Coach."
  • Ahem.
  • As it stands now, Swaggy's not having much luck going after the two elusive votes he feels he needs.
  • He talked to JC who, while sympathetic, told him he wasn't voting as any part of a group. His vote would be what he feels is best for his own game.
  • He didn't tell Swags what that would be.
  • Hmm. Kaitlyn must have worked her whatever it is she has on both Tyler and Fessy. Both have said they would never vote to evict her.
  • Gah!
  • The person I think I'd like to see gone the most is Rockstar. 
  • Even more than Swaggy.
  • Maybe it's just me. But she irks me every time I see her.
  • Tyler pointed out to Swaggy that Rockstar's mouth caused a lot of the issues people had with him.
  • Kaitlyn, still in her feel sorry for Swaggy epiphany, was told by Tyler that he is still voting Swaggy out and thinks more than six will be aboard that train.
  • JC told Tyler and Kaitlyn that his vote would be for Swags to go. He thinks that, if Swaggy stays, that side would target Kaitlyn next week.
  • I think they'd target Tyler. But what do I know?
  • JC is yet another guy (in addition to Tyler and Fessy) who's soft on Kaitlyn.
  • I'm just not seeing WHY. 
  • Rockstar wants to win so her kids won't have to share bedrooms.
  • Huh. In my family we shared bedrooms until my parents worked so much that they could buy a huge old fixer-upper. They worked for it; they didn't spend three months of their lives going on reality shows on a chance they might win money. I had to share a bedroom with my baby brother until he was two years old. I hated it!
  • Even though I think Swaggy now realizes the error of his ways and attitude, I think he will probably be out this week. 

Sam and Swags have a LONG LONG talk.

Getting too much attention lately

Being next to her killed Orwell

Realizing the renom is his own doing

14 comments:

Terry is a Texan! said...

Ive always liked Sam, she has a gentle way about her when on the one on one.....Swaggy she is right. I hope you soaked it in. You are a good kid, just be Chris.
He needs to go
Rockstar needs to go. oh yes.....gooooooo far away

Sharon N said...

Sam was genuine with Swags and he probably took it to heart. Unfortunately (for him), I doubt he'll be able to resist the temptation of his "playing the roll" attitude. Heck, it didn't take him long to get back in bed and play "smacky-mouth" with Bays.

uncartie said...

Jackie,I'd like to see Rockstar go but Swaggy is way worse. If he somehow gets safety this week he'd be right back to his guns blazing self.

As to why JC and Tyler are soft on Kaitlyn....She done everything they asked,changed her vote,voted out Steve,and now backdoored Swaggy.

Fessy is
1)either playing some sort of super duper genius level game of BB or,
2) he's just an idiot who's clueless about how the game works.
Me? I'm going with door #2.

Kaitlyn's HOH unofficially has ended. Once it's official on Thursday look for her to become the official "Norma Desmond" of BB. Google it kiddies :) She's already showed signs of it by declaring the back dooring of Swaggy,"the biggest move in BB history. @@ I'm a BB historian dunce and even I can think of way better ones like Dan's Funeral for instance.

Sharon N said...

We'll never see a move like Dan's Funeral again.
There were BB followers who hated it, and others (like me) who loved it, but none of us will ever be able to forget that it was pure diabolical genius. In the end, it was probably what cost him the Win, but every second was TV Gold.

Petals said...

I could listen to Sam talk to people all day!
Unc - "Norma Desmond", LOVE IT bwbwaahahhaaa

Auntie Leigh said...

So much has happened since I watched the show last nite. What is up with tearing the arms off our shirts? I haven't read all the comments yet so I hope you all have taken up the subject, razzed it off and forgotten all about it by now.

monty924 said...

LOL, unc! "I'm ready for my close-up"!! Such a great reference and it fits Kaitlyn :)))

Swaggy's struggle does tend to pull on the heartstrings, but this is a game and he needs to go.

monty924 said...

Unc, another one besides Dan's funeral would have been Evel Dick giving Dani the veto to save her game. Little did he know the fix was in and Dustin went packing. That's a memory I will always love and laugh at. :)))

Jessica Underwood James said...

Sorry i haven’t been involved much in comments. I’m catching up on all of BBAD for the week. Got busy much love!!

Judi Sweeney said...

I’ve always liked Sam and YES... I am ready for Rockstar to go... yesterday! Thanks Jackie!!!

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree Unc... when she was claiming her getting Swaggy out as the biggest BB move I almost choked! I’m thinking she really hasn’t been watching BB for too many years.

uncartie said...

Yeah Monty and Judy,Kaitlyn's claim of it being the biggest move in BB history is a complete joke. It's probably not even in the top 10 or twenty. She lucked into an HOH and back doored a guy (assuming he actually goes)that didn't have much of a game or an alliance.

Nickelpeed said...

Does Rockstar think every other child has his or her own room? I shared a room with 3 sisters for years. When we moved to a bigger house, I shared a room with my older sister until I left home. She's not thinking.

I do not think Swags can tone it down. It's probably a habit for him to be in love with himself.

uncartie said...

Me too,Nickel. I shared a room with my sister until about 4th or 5th grade. Speaking of Rockstar..

Wed 1:36 AM PT Rockstar says there does not have to be sides to the house. @@

Says the hamster who teamed up with the weaker alliance. I want there to be sides lest we end up with "what's good for the house" votes.