Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Wednesday - Sept. 5

Ready to climb the walls.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Gregarious Groundhogs:
  • No yard. No grill. Servin' the hard time in the BB House.
  • Brett complained to Angela, Tyler and JC about how annoying Sam is from her never-ending stories to her possible Hoarder practices.
  • No one can really use the table because Sam's stuff has taken it over.
  • YET ... they used her Saran Wrap/Tape ball for games. I didn't see them whining about the ball!
  • They wanted to get Haleigh to dump all the stuff off the table. But Haleigh decided it would just cause a fight and, since she's on the block, she doesn't need that.
  • Brett and Scottie did wall-climbing.
  • And then ... when most everyone else in the house turned in ... Brett and Scottie hung out with Sam.
  • Yep, for all the trash talk ... Brett hung out with her to the point that he hung in the Have Not room asking her to tell and listening to her stories.
  • Scottie, JC and Brett stayed up most of the night being entertained by Sam.
  • JC was trying to sleep but couldn't with the lights on. He refused Sam's offer of an eye mask because he's claustrophobic and it bothers him.
  • I still don't have a great read on Brett. I can never tall with him until I see him run to Tyler and talk.
  • If he did that, I missed it.
  • It's been pretty obvious where Sam's vote lies.
  • Tomorrow, tomorrow ... 

Find the table if you're able

JC wants them on the block

Sam can always amuse herself

Late night talking with Sam and Scottie

Sam enjoying time with her boys

Into the night they talked ...

16 comments:

Terry is a Texan! said...

Let’s give em something to talk about! Bonnie Raitt song in my head after reading the column

CherryPie said...

Now the song is stuck in my head Terry!

Auntie Margaret said...

Stop singing!

Judi Sweeney said...

Interesting you mentioned the Bonnie Raitt song Terry... My brother-in-law (George Marinelli) has been playing in Bonnie’s band for over 25 years and on that song. He and my sister just returned from Bonnie’s Europe tour a couple of weeks ago. That song definitely fits! LOL....

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks again Jackie... hope you’re feeling better. Pet Vincent for me...

chrob61 said...

Work that house Brett!!! Yes!!

I know that it's tough to get a read on his motivation, but I gotta give Brett props for working that house!

I'm secretly hoping for him to make a move on L6, but that might not happen.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to leave this comment on the other post, but I think JC has a huge crush on Tyler and is trying to break him and Angela up.

He is also looking for his next "big dumb puppet" and wants to make big moves. He really thinks the biggest move would be to break up tyler and angela and make tyler his big dumb puppet...aint never gonna happen

~~~

Brandi said...

Was there any truth to the JC rubbing on Tylrt in the HOH room I just say an article saying they were not going to remove him. Also since there is no real villian it seems they are editing Angela that way which I find weird cause I like her

Jackie S. said...

Brandi - Although some of the reports about it were exaggerated, yes the JC incident happened. Apparently BB talked to both Tyler and JC separately about it. Tyler didn't seem all that bothered about it and JC got a warning -- at least that's what I read. They never talked about it on the feeds. I watched the incident. It was creepy but not really severe. No, it shouldn't happen. And, apparently JC was told never to do it again. Angela is okay with me, too. I thought she was laying low for a while and that seems to be the case.

Brandi said...

That's what I thought she was kinda sitting back getting a read on everybody.

monty924 said...

Brandi, it also happened last week before Tyler was the HOH.

Brandi said...

So it happened twice or this one time happened a week ago?

~~Silk said...

Brandi, a week or so ago.

Brandi said...

Ok thanks

monty924 said...

The one people are talking about was early last week. Tyler was sleeping in his usual bed downstairs with JC next to him. Tyler has been clear a couple of times in the DR that he doesn't want JC to be punished, but Tyler also doesn't want to have to sleep with JC. He say's he's too warm (body heat) and it's uncomfortable. DR told JC that he was not allowed to sleep with Tyler in the same bed and he's not to be touching him anymore. That's the skinny of it all.

Bridget Ellis said...

I miss previous seasons where they actually had the Have/Have not or food comps. They're not even doing HOH room reveals anymore.