Saturday, January 26, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds into Sat. Evening - Jan. 26

Okay, I'll call her Natalie

Here's the latest from that Celebrity BB House of No Feeds Saturday:

  • What? No feeds? What do you mean?
  • I mean the live feeds were blocked for more than NINE hours today!
  • All was fine last night after the HoH comp.
  • If you didn't see the update, Kato is currently HoH.
  • They mixed, mingled and complained about how sore and cold they were after the comp.
  • Most stayed up rather late.
  • Then came morning.
  • Oh … and I noticed during the comp that they all call Natalie Eva Marie by Natalie. Julie Chen calls her all three names. People shouldn't have three first names! I've been calling her "Eva" because it's short and easy. But I'll call her "Natalie" from now on.
  • Rant over.
  • Oh, yeah. Then came morning …
  • Tamar and Lolo got into a brouhaha and you couldn't even tell what it was about!
  • Then no feeds for over NINE hours.
  • When they came back, all remain in the house.
  • It appears that Kato made his nominations -- definitely Tamar and I think Dina.
  • Ryan is all but certain that Kato plans to backdoor him.
  • I'm surprised that Ryan knows what a backdoor is.
  • Tamar is all bent out of shape (yes, that seems to be the norm for her) because Kato said that his nominations were because they didn't do anything to help around the house then made some mention that she wanted to be home with her son.
  • Horrors.
  • I would have just said, "I'm nominating you because you're obnoxious, a toxic person and cause all kinds of drama."
  • That's it.
Kato looks different eyeglass-less

Kandi knows who voted for her

Dressed for a brouhaha?

8 comments:

Sharon N said...

Hopefully, between now and eviction, Tamar will lose veto. Then manage to tick-off enough people that they'll ALL want her obnoxious self gone. Heck, they probably already do. :D))

Glenn Allen said...

Here are the new assignments from those out of the Pool.

TBC Ryan
Skyriver blu Lolo
Chaca Cha Joey
Suegee Natalie Eva Marie
Marthalight Tom
Cherrypie Kato

monty924 said...

I've never wanted my pool person to be evicted as much as I do this season, LOL

Kudos to The purple haired girl and Kato for hanging in there so long. When I went to bed last night, I was sure Joey or LoLo would have won it. :)))

Barb said...

Nice to read Sharon, that you write what I was thinking. I can't imagine being around someone so loud and obnoxious, 24 hours a day. I have to give the other house guests props for putting up with it. She is trying to create drama and attention to and about herself, but it comes across in such an annoying way. I have almost turned off BBAD because I couldn't stand listening to her screaming. I like all of the other house guests, but I think CBS went overboard in hiring her....yes we are writing about her, but also tuning out, because she is so obnoxious.

Glenn Allen said...

Is the Mole twist over lol? It seems like a mole task to have Tamar try to fight with everyone in the house. Tamar and Dina on the block. Kato said he put Tamar on the block because he thought she was crying because she was missing her son. He said people were telling him that and he heard her say she wanted to go home today.

Bizaro22 said...

Hi Jackie, the font is now bolded black and much better...thank you. I'm on an iPad, not sure why it looked different for me and a couple others.

Petals said...

Tamar is a nightmare, she can't be gone soon enough for me.

There is an online rumor that LoLo & Tamar actually got physical with their fight?
Not that I care, I don't like either of them, but Lo is less loud.

Thanks Jackie!
is the show on this evening? If so, see you later.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - Yes, it's on tonight at 8pm. I posted a show schedule on the blog yesterday.