Monday, January 28, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds into Monday, Jan. 28

The chicken dance?

Here's the latest from inside that Celeb BB House of Chamster Stew:
  • Ricky is in a great position right now because Joey/Ryan want him with them while Kato and Company also want him.
  • He's a wanted man!
  • Joey is really disturbed about how messy everyone is. If he had white gloves, they'd be in trouble.
  • He's not welcome here because one of his complaints is powder on the bathroom floor. Oopsie.
  • He was also upset that someone had unwrapped raw chicken laying in the kitchen sink. Now, I agree with him on that one!
  • While he previously told Dina if he won veto he'd take her off the block, Ryan is now thinking he would need to keep the noms the same and no one would vote her out over Tamar.
  • He's worried that Joey would be targeted and just can't lose his second Jonathan!
  • But I'm fairly sure Kato will keep his word to Joey and not nominate him.
  • Kato seems to be the kind of guy who, when he gives his word, he keeps it.
  • Sunday was a doldrums day in the house.
  • No real quibbles, no real kerfuffles and certainly no brouhahas.
  • Tom taught me something new! You can peel garlic by putting it in a jar and shaking it.
  • I'm amazed.
  • Tamar actually got along with people yesterday, including Kandi.
  • Of course, she would like to be saved by the veto winner.
  • She's a lot of drama, but she does know the game and is observant. Not everyone in the house is as up on those things as her.
  • Ricky is back in with the Kato and Company (Team Fun) alliance.
  • For now, at least.
  • I do think he's a bit of a floater between groups going with the power. Yet, he does have his own game.
  • All in all, it was the calm before today's veto comp storm ...

Summit talks in progress

What being with Tamar does to her

Now just Natalie to me

Lolo making table art

Target of the week

3 comments:

CherryPie said...

Tamar just grates my nerves...never have I wanted to see anyone go...Glenn happy with my pool pick! Kato

Judi Sweeney said...

Yah... trying extremely hard to find good in Tamar... but knowing the game is the only thing I can hang onto

monty924 said...

I don't cook with whole garlic, but that's how I peel my boiled eggs. Put them in a jar with a little water, shake and the peel comes right off.