Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds, HoH into Tuesday - Feb. 5

Someone's in the kitchen with Dina

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Late Night HoH:

  • Once again, the feeds were blocked for a number of hours after the live eviction show.
  • Yep, it was the HoH comp we weren't allowed to see.
  • When they came back on, Tom had a tux on from the comp.
  • They were talking about Omarosa -- she apparently hosted the HoH comp, but I'm not sure what they actually did.
  • The big news is that TOM is the new HoH!
  • That's good and bad, y'see.
  • If he didn't win, he'd likely go home next.
  • However, since he did win, he can't compete for the next HoH and is likely to go home. He only bought a couple days.
  • While I think he's most deserving (either him or Tamar of those left in the house) to win, from the talk I've been seeing they are treating the show like a popularity contest. It seems like if he makes the final two, they'd vote for whoever wasn't Tom.
  • Oh, well.


Tom rereads his HoH letter


4 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree Jackie... part of me is happy Tom won HOH because he would have been the next one out the door... but, now he can’t win the next one! Ugh... I think Tom is smart enough to put Lolo and Natalie both up so at least one of them go home. I think the others would vote to break up the Natalie and Lolo team!

Thanks Jackie

Jackie S. said...

I think Tamar and Kandi would go with a Lolo/Natalie nom and target Natalie. Hwever, Ricky is a wild card. He needs to be watched. I also think Tamar wants a final two with Kandi so she can play the "I played the game so much better" card. And, yeah … she has. At this point, as much as I'd like to see it, I doubt Tom will win even if he makes it to the final two.

~~Silk said...

A reminder: Tom HAD to win HOH this time. He couldn't afford to throw it and hope for the next one, because if he didn't win this time, he likely wouldn't have been around to win the next.

Jackie S. said...

That's pretty much as I said, Silk.