Friday, February 01, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds into Saturday Night - Feb. 1

All in the body language

Here's the latest from inside that Celebrity Big Brother House of Cray-Cray Day:
  • With the plan to backdoor Ricky foiled by their alliance member Natalie (not using the veto), Tom and Kato think that Joey would be the best to get out of the nominees.
  • They think Kandi is less of a threat.
  • BUT … Ricky, Lolo and Natalie want Kandi out.
  • Tom went to Kandi, telling her that the others wanted her voted out while apologizing, saying it was never his plan.
  • She's shocked Ricky would rather keep Joey.
  • No, no ... Tom … do NOT call a house meeting!
  • Tom called a house meeting.
  • He should know that those things never go over well.
  • Ricky lit into Tom telling him he's screwed up everything and calling him a "fake ass dude" who can't be trusted.
  • Lolo cursed out Kato.
  • Natalie screamed at Tom.
  • Kato and Tom were all but drawn and quartered.
  • I sat and ate popcorn watching it.
  • Heh.
  • Things did calm down.
  • It still looks like Kandi will go tomorrow night.
  • Tom, who seems to have self-esteem issues to begin with, is thinking he's played the game horribly wrong because everyone is so angry at him.
  • Kato still loves him, though.

Lighting into Tom

Ricky called me a "fake ass dude."

Wake me up when you Lolo!

Maybe I need to get out of here

I really want to draw hair on his head

Team Bromance … heehee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I read draw hair on his head (Joeys), that is what has reminded me about him this season is that toy "Wooly Willy" or better a "Wooly Joey" lol

Jackie S. said...

Good one, Jon!

tbc said...

Wake me up before you Lolo!! 😝🤣
Drawing hair on Joey....
I am lmao at your captions! Thank you, Jackie!

Sally said...

Sounds like it's become an episode of Minor Celebrities Behaving Badly. Some of them really seem like spoiled brats.

I was expecting Tamar's diva drama, but Lolo surprised me. I was thinking she'd be a good team player and competitor, but she doesn't seem to be either. It's like she assumes people will automatically consider her an esteemed leader, even through she hasn't shown any leadership traits. Dina surprised me too, as she's been so quiet and uninvolved.

I agree with those who like Kato. Just seems like a nice guy.

Judi Sweeney said...

Oh my word... what the heck was Tom thinking? Has he never watch the show and seen how house meeting turn out!?! Crazy! Thanks Jackie!

Petals said...

The House Meeting! ugh! Tom, Tom, Tom ...

Still love him tho. Kato & Joey too. I want to shave Joey's beard to a normal pattern!
Forgot there was a show tonight, so I will see you guys in a lil while!