Friday, June 21, 2019

BB21: House Tour and Theme

I just don't know about this. I know someone earns big bucks coming up with this stuff. Others who earn big bucks have to approve these things. I obviously chose the wrong career path. 

The theme for this summer is Summer Camp. And, the house supposedly reflects that. I do believe we just might have the worst, tackiest and most unappealing BB house in the history of the show.

That said, it is looking more and more like there's a "secret" theme this season. It looks like it may be a pairs thing going on. Christie had a long time relationship with Tommy's aunt. Holly and Kathryn are Facebook friends. Many others (two by two) went to the same colleges and stuff. Hmm.

Oh, well. Here's the Julie Chen-Moonves house tour --



I think I'm speechless. What do you think of the house?

I'll be continuing my ET Canada Ika cast interviews with commentary tomorrow. Please don't forget to jump in the blog pool at this post!

13 comments:

SueGee said...

The word that came to my mind was "Cheesy". Some gorgeous individual pieces that will totally be lost on that group!!

Squeegee

jennifer said...

I liked it because it seems really different

Chacha said...

seeing on the computer screen I don't like it very much.
I a hoping on the actual shows it will be better.

~~Silk said...

At least when they trash it, it might barely show, or even be an improvement.

Sharon N said...

LMAO at Silk's remark!!!

My first thought....I'd throw up if I had to eat or drink from those dishes. gag
Obviously a general camping, campfire, bbq, games, hunting/fishing theme, but pretty ugly.

Glenn Allen said...

The House looked teerible. I wonder if their is a secret room or something hidden in the house. With all the camoflauge it looks like a perfect season to hide some advantages in the house. Jackie that is interesting about the possible pairs theme this year along with camp BB.

Glenn Allen said...

Terrible lol not teerible. Silk might be right. This year Hide a Veyo might actually improve the House. I hope no one gets hurt using the tree house Ladder.

Bizaro22 said...

Worst house design I've ever seen!! That's horrendous!

Petals said...

Uhm....interesting. Ugly & butchy. The HOH room had, like Sue mentioned, some really cool items & fixtures.
I never like the theme...My fave was the luxurious S7 house.

Jackie S. said...

I give the BB staff kudos for making the ladder to the "treehouse" OSHA compliant with the cage around it. I know that cage is required for fixed ladders leading to roof hatches and such in the workplace. I would still bet that someone is going to fall from the ladder sometime during the season.

David said...

We will have to see what it looks like on the show. She only showed a total 5 beds plus the HOH room, so there is a whole room missing. Oh, probably the beds at the end of the hall outside the rooms. I wonder what the have not room looks like as bad as all the others look. I hope someone doesn't have hay fever with those bales of hay stinking up that one room. Seems like a perfect place for rodents to make some nests.

Those hay bales are going to make a mess when they have the hide and go seek power of veto comp.

I have to agree with you Sharon about those dishes, yuck.....

~~Silk said...

David, I don't think that's hay. It's likely straw, and straw doesn't smell as long as it's kept dry. Also, she showed three bedrooms (not counting the HOH room) - the one before the camper with two double beds, the one "in" the camper with three doubles, and another after that one with two or possibly three doubles.

Petals said...

re: OSHA-compliant ladder to 2nd floor ~

After my ankle replacement, I can barely do stairs; a ladder would be a huge feat (feet? Pun intended?).

The HOH is cool...