Sunday, June 23, 2019

BB21: The Ika ET Canada Interviews - Part 3

Yes, I'm finally getting on with these -- you can find Part 1 HERE and Part 2 HERE.



Hmm … Holly. She seems to be a fan, perhaps a recruited one. But she did mention Jeff and Derrick from (for them) quite a few seasons back. She's a hamster with internet rumors that she's Facebook friends with Kathryn. I don't know. I just report this stuff. She certainly didn't make any mention of HUGE fan or the live feeds. I'm very iffy on her. I can't really get any sort of grasp on her at all. I can see where she might have some strengths in comps and such. But if I can't get a grasp, it makes me wonder about her social game. We all know that's more important these days than comp beasting.




Oh my gosh, she's like a real slim version of someone I know. Mo, no one from BB at all. At least we have a big fan in her and not a recruit. I'll forgive her for naming Paul as a favorite player and saying he was robbed. True, he had some very good strategy but his social game absolutely sucked and got worse the second time he was on the show. Hopefully she can mix his strategy with a better social game. I don't think she will be a physical comp beast but could be strong in mental comps. Perhaps she'll just come across as a bit silly and no real threat. I do love that she's the only one, when given the choice between a snake or a rat, she pointed out that snakes eat rats.




I like Ovi. He's the only one who has mentioned the live feeds. He actually had to watch the show for a course he took. Why, he's so likable he was voted student council president in his class at college. I like his choice of players picked -- Vanessa and Hayden. While Vanessa didn't win and really was too emotional, she was a strategy queen. I don't see him being as emotional and hope his strategic game is worthy. I don't know if he's going to be ruthless enough for the win. I'm also not sure how entertaining he'll be on the live feeds. But I like him.



Cliff says he's 54 but the CBS bio information has him at 53. Either age, he's the sole "old" guy in the house. I can't say how much I personally hate them sticking one older person in there! At least he is a fan of the show although watching since BB8 isn't quite "forever" to me! With that fan timeframe, he must have seen the season with Kevin. His line about all of his stories he can tell reminded me of Kevin. Kevin made it far, but didn't make it to the end. I don't think Cliff will be strong in comps. Hopefully his social game will keep him in for a while. I do like that he mentioned not liking Rachel Reilly. Her first season drove me up the wall. And, while she was good at comps, she played way too Drama Queen for my likes. He likes Ian and Vanessa. Good choices.

No comments: