Friday, June 28, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Fri. Morning - June 28

Girls who twirl together um ...

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Group Activities:
  • They did that human knot stuff the night before last
  • So, last night they all (or almost all) gathered around the table playing a game about "I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing _____" Each person would name an item and the next person would name all the items in order and add their own.
  • First off, I'd suck at that. Second, while it could be a bit funny at times, it was tedious and long-lasting … and had nothing to do with game.
  • For some reason, they all get irked by Ovi giving a neck or shoulder massage but practically everyone else is touchy feely. Ovi seemed to be missing from the group game in the kitchen unless I just didn't notice him because they were boring me.
  • I notice the house has the same cooler I have. I think they must owe me royalties.
  • The "plan" was to backdoor Kemi.
  • That is, until now. Christie is having second thoughts about it all.
  • After a visit to the Diary Room, she's questioning the wisdom of possibly ticking off Kemi and then Kemi stays.
  • She says Kemi has never done anything to her. It just didn't seem right.
  • Her original personal plan had been to evict Kat. She's now thinking that she should probably stick to that.
  • Even though Kat has been saying she misses her friends and wants to go home, in the next breath she wants to stay.
  • Sam is still thinking he wants to save Cliff with the veto.
  • I still like those thoughts.
  • Meanwhile, some of the girls (in particular) are getting more irked by Jack's attitude that he has everyone wrapped around his finger.
  • Would it be possible to get him out this early?
  • I don't know.
  • If Cliff is taken off the block and she really wants Kat to go, she shouldn't put up Kemi. Or Ovi. Either of those two would make Kat going quite iffy.
  • She won't put Tommy up. We know that.
  • I think it would be interesting if she put Jackson up saying he opened a can of worms by going after the Camp Director role so hard and his actions as such, plus he and Kat are a "power couple" and need to be split up.
  • Heehee. That won't happen but I'd still get a kick out of it!
  • Kat has indeed turned her crying neediness to Jackson. He doesn't seem to mind at all.
  • I mentioned in my first feeds report that someone snores really loudly. Apparently it's Ovi. Hmm. Maybe he should get nominated! I don't think I've ever heard a louder snorer on the live feeds!
  • I guess I was mistaken in my last report. She did say blindside, but now Kat is all worried and going to Christie about being "backdoored."
  • I stand on my statement -- if she is voted out, it will neither be a blindside nor a backdoor.
  • The Christie/Jack coupling is SO over.
  • Christie is starting to come out to others that she's into girls and she doesn't want to be coupled with Jack at all.
  • Hmm. One of the people she told is Kemi.
  • It seems to be a consensus that Jack is not all he thinks he is. However, I don't think Analyse is right in thinking he'll be easy to get out later. That endurance comp they had is a bad one to judge his skills. Really big guys are never good at them -- too much body weight, big feet.
  • Even though Ovi is on the outs with Holly and Company, both Christie and Analyse trust him more than they do Jack and some of the others.
  • So … no more Jack/Christie showmance, Kat/Jackson a thing. Nick has told too many people about his actual therapy job, Holly likes to instigate problems most notably about Ovi, Christie is waffling about putting Kemi on the block, Kat is freaking out and crying backdoor when it isn't, Jack's all that an a bag of chips is getting stale, Tommy and Christie maintain secrecy over knowing each other, Bella thinks Jack and Christie should move in together after the show, Ovi is trusted by some even if they don't seem to like him, Sam really wants to save Cliff with the veto.
  • Got it?
  • Right now Cliff is the only one up. He's having breakfast and talking to Orwell and us. I want him saved this week! 

Kemi consoles Kat, imagine that!

Ovi next to MY cooler! 

Cliff looks like a different person sans hat

Rubadubdub, three men in a … boat

Jackson and Kathryn @@

6 comments:

Terry is a Texan! said...

I thought Jackson made gooogoo eyes for the cute brunette when they all came in the house but she was attracted to Jack/Hairboy??

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie!

I like Ovi. He is a sweet guy, but yeah - Holly campaigned to paint him the creeper and it stuck.
Plus, he loves his Corgi ♥

Petals said...

and then Nick/Bella are coupling-up, too. @@

Judi Sweeney said...

I hope Cliff doesn’t go!!! Thanks Jackie...

monty924 said...

Save Cliff, save Cliff, lol

Sharon N said...

Ok, so none of us ever liked Paul, but have to say I like his version of this song.
MUCH better than the original. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5HTtY0puUc