Saturday, June 29, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Saturday - June 29

Like huge Orwell Owl eyes, creepy!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Louts:
  • The plan to use Kemi as the replacement nom and evict her is the plan once again.
  • The veto meeting still hasn't been held.
  • But it's still Sam's intention to save Cliff with the veto.
  • I'm onboard with that particular plan although I'm not so keen on backdooring Kemi. I just don't see the reason to do so. I'm more for them evicting Kat or … just dreaming here … backdooring Jack.
  • My dream won't happen.
  • I just find Kat to be very needy. Sure, she is on the block. But, still …! With Jack, I just can't really pinpoint it. He just comes across to me as full of himself and used to having people kowtow to him. That rubs me the wrong way.
  • Although we don't know when the veto meeting will be, the hamsters expect Whacttivity on Monday since the first one was last Monday.
  • All I can glean is that it gives the winner some kind of power. No one has been confirmed as the winner of the last one and I haven't caught any mention of what the power is.
  • Oh … just a reminder -- due to the holiday this week, the show is on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. The next week it shifts to Wednesday and Thursday nights. Of course, the Sunday show remains Sunday and probably delayed often by sports.
  • Back to the feeds …
  • Holly's behavior continues to be erratic. She went from picking on Ovi to now focusing on Bella. She's saying that Kemi is taking the fall for Bella. I just don't see that. I think Holly is going to continue to instigate rifts as long as she remains in the house. Hmm.
  • Christie continues to distance herself from Jack. If they wouldn't cut the feeds and she was old enough to know the song … I'd love for her to nominate him while singing "Hit the Road, Jack."
  • Okay, I'll stop singing. While she's squashing any showmance, she's not about to nominate him.
  • Meanwhile, Bella told her showmancer Nick that she would love a final four with him, Tommy and Christie.
  • No, the Tommy/Christie connection is still being kept secret.
  • And, alliances seem all over the place.
  • Christie is still worried that Kemi might have more support to stay than they think. She wants Kemi to go away if she puts her on the block. She really doesn't want her remaining in the house and targeting her.
  • Then don't put her up, I say.
  • The fist are mounting a protest and two have died for the cause.
  • (Yes, they have been feeding them. They think something might be wrong with the water.)
  • Of course, if they had tarantulas like they had the one season, fish wouldn't be dying in that house!
  • Kemi is suspicious and feels she will be backdoored. Sigh.
  • It's out and about that Nick is a child therapist. Yet, the truth is doubted. Christie, Analyse and Holly think it's a like because he still lives at home. They think he's some kind of poker hustler.
  • That's pretty much where we're at right now.

He needs to stay! He talks to us!

Dang, some lighting in there is lacking!

Smile for the camera

Kat is emotionally dependent on him

It seems like we've been here forever!

12 comments:

Petals said...

Thanks Ms J.

As I lover of Jason Momoa & long-wild-haired boys in general, I must say that
Jack is a disappointment. If there are looks, charisma, athleticism/talent,
then THAT is the package (ie Joe, Ozzy). If there is only long hair & ego,
then THAT is a waste of hair (ie Austin/twins).
Jack is gross, he can leave. I didn't understand the Christie/Jack connection, but I liken it to Vanessa/Aus from a few seasons ago. They, too, became immediately a pair...oddly. And nothing has come of it since.
I'm glad the HollySpotlight is on someone other than poor Ovi. She just likes having someone to bitch about, I think.
Poor Kemi. But, in a way, if this paints Christie & Jackson in a bad light due to the unnecessary eviction of the only black people in the game, good. I mean to say that, in my opinion, Jack, Jackson & Christie are ALL wayyy too full of themselves and their early power in the game. I'd love to see all of them fall like dominoes.

Happy Weekend!

Jackie S. said...

Christie is now realizing Jack is bad news. She's been backing away from him. There is not showmance at this point. Not that he isn't trying …!

Judi Sweeney said...

I LOVE IT.... “Hit the Road Jack”! Now I’m going singing it all day! Thanks Jackie!

Sharon N said...

It strike me that Jack has probably had things "his way" because of his looks, and it didn't help when he became a doppelganger for Jason Mamoa. For all the women he says he gets from that visual association, I can't help wonder how long those women stick around when they discover the only thing important to him is himself and his needs.

T-Town Chick said...

In college I once dated an insanely good looking guy. Not that my husband isn’t good looking, but this guy was a model, dark skin, just beautiful. Anyway this relationship lasted less than a month because not only was he extremely needy and “fell in love with me” within a week, he was also incredibly dull and very boring. I remember wondering when we first started dating, how he was still single. Well, I found out very quickly. I have a feeling Jack might be pretty similar.

Petals said...

UGH! These 2 blondes have been crying ALL DAY!!

Petals said...

Xtie wants to nom Jack, but "is so afraid of him, of his rage". WHAT?????

Glenn Allen said...

It looks like Sam and Christie had a talk in HOH room. Christie did not want Sam to use veto. Then Sam came up with a plan. He uses Veto on Cliff then Christie acts surprised then put up Ovi on the block. That way Kimi not on block for Jack and Sam keeps his promise to use it and then Ovi can try for votes.

Bizaro22 said...

While I understand the way it looks, no one voted off the first guy. He lost a competition fair and square. I think people should just play the game and quit worry about the SJW Twitter mob. I'm just back from vacation so I can finally start to keep up with the goings on in more detail, but thanks Jackie for keeping me up to speed while I was gone.

Petals said...

I just learned what SJW is tonight...LOL

Petals said...

OH, would the Nick/Bella showmance be called "Bleck"? haaaaa

Petals said...

Uhoh...Nick says Bella lives with a guy, so that showmance is over before it started.

I'm in a showmance, with Sis. That girl is a living doll!