Thursday, June 27, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Thursday - June 27

And so it begins ...

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Newbie Nuts:
  • When the live feeds went on at midnight ET they'd already been in the house for a week without them.
  • They knew when they went on.
  • I'm still getting used to who is whom and all, so bear with me.
  • We always miss so much in the beginning of the season before they start the live feeds. Grr!
  • Nominations have already been made.
  • Cliff and Kat (Kathryn) are on the block. 
  • As it stands now, the plan is to take Kat down with the veto and backdoor Kemi.
  • They keep assuring Kat that she will be safe although not letting her know of the backdoor plan.
  • Yet, she persists in working herself all up.
  • She thinks she needs to win the veto or get HG choice and choose Jackson to play for her, win it and take her off the block.
  • From all I saw, even though they're getting tired of her freaking out, she is going to be safe.
  • Although, if it remains Cliff and her … maybe if she bugs them all enough !
  • Jessica, Kathryn and Tommy think they are out of the loop and alliances are going on.
  • You don't say!
  • They all played some human knot thing to entertain us.
  • It didn't entertain me. Make them stop and not do that again.
  • It's like group Twister holding hands instead of staying on the color dots.
  • Kathryn trusts Jackson, but not Bella.
  • Meanwhile, Bella is actually okay with Kat but is annoyed by Kemi.
  • And on it goes.
  • Even though Analyse said on the show last night her nickname is Sis, they're calling her Anna.
  • I think they're doing that just to confuse me.
  • Sam actually talks to us via the cameras. I like that. But Tommy said that they were told by BB not to talk to us. Grr.
  • Hmmm … there's already some friction between Holly and Ovi. We'll have to see if that continues.
  • She thinks he spied on her in the shower, then used the bathroom,. didn't was his hands and then touched food.
  • Holly might have broken up the Jack/Jackson bromance by telling him that Jack is getting way too close with Christie.
  • I'm not sure if Jackson is as leery of Jack as he seemed to be when talking to Holly.
  • Kemi is oblivious to the fact that she's any kind of target. She says she doesn't want to play for the veto and if she has to, she will throw it.
  • Oh my, Oblivious Girl.
  • The feeds were blocked as the veto players were picked. 
  • Kemi only has to worry about being backdoored now.
  • Tommy will host the comp. Christie, Cliff and Kathryn will play for veto with Nicole, Jack and Sam.
  • And Kathryn cried …
  • And … when are they going to learn about lying about their jobs? Nick already told Tommy about his real job saying he wish he could help Kathryn cope. Once you tell one, they'll all eventually know. In my opinion, it was a rather silly lie … especially since he works with children. I'm juat not seeing the threat.
  • The veto comp will be sometime today. I think so, anyway.
  • Someone in that house snores loudly.
  • More later!

Mixing and mingling

Convoluted human knot "fun"

Jersey Boy

Are we all on the same page?

25 comments:

Terry is a Texan! said...

Gosh that was quick Jackie!!
I cannot stand the yelling of the one guy....trucker? names are a blur to me
I love the dancer guy and how odd that he knows the HOH girl...I sorta wante them to leave the old guy alone because he is bound to not do good in comps....
Sorry I dont know any names

Jackie S. said...

I think Cliff (older guy) might be a stronger player than some of the young'uns. He held in longer than some on that aired TV comp, he figured a plan to find his way out of the woods in the banishment thing. Plus he's more familiar and a bigger fan of the show than many of the young ones. It's Sam with the yelling. He would drive me crazy in real life. Loud people make me cringe.

Laura said...

I cannot believe dancer guy and the girl he knows aren't questioning if others know each other too. As soon as I saw a familiar face, I would think that everyone else had a familiar face in the game too.

(Sorry, don't know any names yet.)

Unknown said...

I have red that there are other "pairs", but they may not be true.
Glad Kemi is the target.

Unknown said...

OOooops, it says "Unknown" - this is Petals, posting from work again. LOL
OH! And we have puppies instead of fish. They make me sad, b/c I can't adopt them.

Chacha said...

with Christie and Tommy knowing each other, one would think there are more pairs.
Its kind of like the season of twins, or BB6 when they all knew each other.
Tommy did make mention in the dr on edited episode he hopes his family isn't mad that he and CHristie will work together. Must of been a bad breakup with Christie and Tommys aunt

chrob61 said...

NOOOO!! My poolgirl Kemi's the target!!

Anyhoo- I just watched the first 2 eppys back to back on my DVR- did anyone else crack up at that weird squirrel abductor-in-the-bag? I wonder what "never before" thing will happen next week on BB??

Anonymous said...

Hate to bring up race, but ....here we go again. Every year.
~~~

Jackie S. said...

Tildes ... every year. To be honest, I haven't watched every second of every conversation in the house. And, we missed a week before the feeds went live. While WE know she referred to herself as a "mean girl" or a former one, the hamsters don't know that. In the doings I've seen with her on the feeds, I don't really see any real reason for targeting her. And, we know Cliff is being targeted because he's "old" and doesn't fit in.

Petals said...

Yeeps...that's right, Anon! First David, now Kemi. But - to be fair to Christy - Kemi is sassy. And maybe her attitude rubbed the HOH the wrong way. I'd hate to think it was ... the other thing.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - It didn't fare too well that all four Jackson "banished" were some sort of minority in the house -- the only two black hamsters, the Latina heavier woman and the old guy. You can only wonder if he had to send five in … would Ovi be that one? It might have been innocent, but it does make you stop and think. Actually, the HoH is Christie. Her initial target in the noms was Kathryn.

Petals said...

Well, Holly has been picking that bone with Ovi all night. I hope they wouldn't be that narrow-minded, but you never know.

Petals said...

Must be veto comp? LONG animal cams

Judi Sweeney said...

If I remember correctly... Jackson’s reasoning for Kemi was that she never approach or talked to him - she does get on my nerves and that has to do with her personality and nothing else; when Jackson picked David, he really thought David was more physical and would be one of the first ones to return (of the four); Jackson’s picking of Jessica (Latina) was due more to them becoming competitive during the voting timeframe... to be honest, I find her to be a little arrogant and full of herself at times and as much as I’m working on liking her, she rubs me the wrong way. I got the impression Jackson really thought it would be Cliff who would lose and go home. These are obviously only the way I have been seeing it...

Jackie S. said...

This would be the veto comp going on with the blocked feeds. They've been blocked for about five hours. If I don't fall asleep or something, I'll make a quick report on the veto winner once we know. There really isn't much more to report!

Petals said...

agree Judi! Both those bigger girls are a little too sassy for me. Everyone likes a fun, sweet big girl (Melissa McCarthy), but not so much the saucy ones.

Jackie S. said...

Even any possible race issues aside -- then he was targeting the ONE older guy! They really need to stop putting one older person in the house! That said, Christie made it clear that Cliff is NOT her target … yet nominated him meaning he could go home. I personally don't care if a person is heavy. That would make me a hypocrite.

Jackie S. said...

Both of the "bigger girls"? I know Jessica is the plus-size model. Who's a second bigger girl?

Judi Sweeney said...

Petals, I’m glad to see a full sized woman with confidence and being bubbly! I’m not a slim chicken! But, to me Jessica comes off as too full of herself so I’m trying to get past this and this may just be away she try’s to cover any insecurities she may have. This is just my first impression. It may change!

To me Kemi is just plane totally full of herself. Right now I’m not seeing that suddenly changing. Holly seems to have a lot of insecurities and keeps thinking everyone is talking about her... that can get old fast!

Jackie I LOVE all your comments! Always entertaining! Thank you!

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree Jackie... putting one older person in the BB house really isn’t fair! It’s even easy for me to see him as an easy target. But, because he is an easy target you’d think these kids would be smart enough to keep him in the game longer and get out a person who might give them trouble down the road....

I don’t care if Jessica is overweight at all... Heck, I’m overweight and that’s probably why I’m trying so hard to get past her personality rubbing me the wrong way. I admire her for being out there and representing us plus-size ladies! I started out wanting this lady to take it all for all us fluffy women... Smiling... Now I find myself trying to ignore her personality so I can root for her. I’m really hoping I’m wrong about her and she wins me over!

Jackie S. said...

Holly was the one who I really couldn't get a grasp on in the pre-show interviews. In the brief time we've actually seen them, on the show and feeds, more than a few are coming on too strong after saying they were going to lay low! Jackson, Jessica and Holly all fall in that camp. Kathryn is coming across as freaking out even though people told her she's safe. People are starting to question why others are acting like Jack is All That. This cast should make for some great kerfuffles and brouhahas even if they play Kumbaya hand-holding human Twister games.

Judi Sweeney said...

LOL.... I agree Jackie! It is going to be an interesting season!

T-Town Chick said...

Judi, I agree. Even though it looks bad, I don’t think Jackson’s picks were racially motivated. (And I don’t even like him).

Glenn Allen said...

Sam won Veto. Comp was in rounds catching Strawberries something about water as well.

Bizaro22 said...

I'm at the beach on vacation so I'm just getting caught up on the comments, but did anyone else pick up the fact that Tommy said he was a superfan and then abruptly walked into the habitat first? Does he not know about the curse? Well, Tamar did win but I still wouldn't walk in first. And about the race issue and the 4 banished, Jackson just picked the other people who went for Camp Director and didn't vote for him. Seems pretty straight forward to me. And Kemi didn't even try to talk to him so her pick makes sense too. But yes, at a glance it looks bad but sometimes we see what we want (or don't want) to see.