Sunday, June 30, 2019

BB21: Sunday June 30th Blog Party


We'll find out tonight exactly what the Whacktivity Comp is all about. It's sounding to me quite similar to the year with Pau/Jess/Cody (BB18 was it?) and secret winners get a power. I might be wrong, though.

Since this is a show post and I get readers who only watch the televised shows, NO SPOILERS FROM THE LIVE FEEDS. I get complaints when they're posted on the show posts. I want to keep readership numbers going! The folks who actually comment on the posts are just a small part of those who read the blog. Any spoiler comments will be removed. Feel free to post about them on the live feeds related posts. Thank you.

I'll be live-blogging the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast -- refresh this page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area. Please feel free to join in on the fun!

We'll just sit through "previously on." Yes, we will.

We're promised two nominees and the winner of the new game-saving power. Pardon me if I still call Jackson Jackson.

Kat is worried about being nominated, so she's talking to Christie. Jessica, Kemi and Kathryn are talking about how they don't trust Jack but can manipulate Jackson. Christie hears them and, after all … they're HER guys! So, she goes around to people to see if anyone is close to Kathryn. She tells us that she wants to get as little blood on her hands as possible and Kat might be the easy way out.

Nick wants more on his alliance group. Tommy thinks Jack would be great and tries to get him in on it. Of course he doesn't know that Christie, Jack and all are actually another alliance. Now each group thinks they're a group of eight. You can't do that with 15 people.

Christie still wants Kat out but wants a guy and a girl up. She goes to Cliff to ask him if he minds. He does mind and he tells us so. But he says it's okay to Christie.

Then she tells Kat that SHE will be the pawn if she goes up and to be cool about it. Don't give anyone a reason to want her out.

Ovi overhears whispers of alliances and recognizes he's not a part. He knows that he should try to work his way in. So, he goes to Analyse (who is a part of it). They tell each other they can be trusted. So, she runs to Christie to tell her about her discussion with Ovi. They think Nick was plotting against them with others when he was actually plotting with his own "eight." 

Bugle playing Revile (sp?) wakes them up for Whacktivity. They have to head to the backyard to sign up for their Whacktivity. Chaos, Panic or Nightmare. Over the next few weeks all with compete. Only five play each week and the winner gets a secret power. Random draw for sign-up order.

Analyse signs up Panic.

Tonight's -- Kathryn, Cliff, Ovi, Bella and Nicole get the first week. It went too quickly for me to get the next one.

Nightmare whacktivity -- critters in trash. Correctly identify smells in trash cans, first correct with all three smells wins. They have to sniff a whole bunch of bad smells out in the yard to match  the three. 

Round one done -- no one matched them all. Another round to go smell the not roses. Nobody got them all again. Third verse, same as the first and second … round that is.

OVI got it!!! He won the secret power and tells us he will keep it secret. Woohoo! I like Ovi! 

His nightmare power gives him the ability to turn nightmare for HOH, wake up whole house after nominations, HOH must immediately name two new nominees, original nominees are safe. It's good for one use in the next six evictions.

Ovi plays dumb with the others. He isn't going to tell anyone he won. 

Ovi wants to create (yet another) alliance. He goes to Jackson and Analyse. Bad move. Nick and Christie are in there. They're going to go along with him and call it the Fab Five. (Not a spoiler, but on the live feeds Jackson called it the Fugazi Five when talking about it later with Christie.)

Kemi draws Jack's negative attention because she started talking game. How would she know she's throwing one of HIS alliance under the bus? Christie is now suspicious of her.

Nominations time. First one nominated is Cliff, then Kathryn. She says it's not personal, loves them. Fair and unbiased, one guy one girl, fight for veto.

141 comments:

jo C said...

Hi everybody Splash

Petals said...

~*~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~*~*

Hi Jackie, Vincent & Everyone!

Since it is over 100° nearly everywhere, I brought chilled watermelon!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Everyone. I am looking forward also to see the Whacktivity com.

monty924 said...

Hello Jackie and all who follow... I brought a huge batch of Kettle Corn (It's sweet and delish)!! It's so hot here so I've diving in early.

~~~~SPLASH~~~~

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jo C and Petals.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty.

monty924 said...

Hey Petals and Glenn

Jackie S. said...

Hey, there Jo. Before we get started -- I want to remind all that the show airs Tue and Wed this week. Next week it goes to Wed/Thur.

monty924 said...

Hey Jo C

T-Town Chick said...

I’m currently in Illinois and they are having some major thunderstorms right now so not sure if I’m going to get to watch with everyone since the news has been on for the past hour. Grrrrrr.

Petals said...

I have my faves: Cliff, Sam, Nick, Ovi, Nicole and Sis/Ana/Analyse

Petals said...

be safe, Chick!

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and everyone

monty924 said...

I like your favs too, Petals!

T-Town Chick said...

Thanks Petals.

Petals said...

Pass the KLeenex (not for me, for Kat, LOL)

Glenn Allen said...

Hi T Town Chick be safe. Hi Cheryl.

Jenna G said...

Hi Jackie! Hi Monty, Jo C, Petals, Glenn Allen! So HOT!!! Packing car to leave for NC tomorrow! I'll miss everyone next week, but will keep up reading the blog.

jennifer said...

Hi Jackie, and everyone 🤗
~~~splash~~~~

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jenna G . It was about 100 today in Wilmington Nc.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jennifer. Rule number 1 as first HOH is never say will have an easy week lol.

monty924 said...

Yes, T-town - be safe up there. Hey Jenna, Cheryl and Jennifer

Jenna G said...

Dang hot to hotter! So excited for the Beach!

jennifer said...

Ahhhh, the beach is always good!

Jackie S. said...

The power is still out many places around here from a brief violent storm yesterday. My power stayed on.

Petals said...

My LEAST fave: Jack, Kat, Jackson/Michie, Holly & Christie

monty924 said...

I like tommy, but NOT Jack

jennifer said...

This alliance is to big!!

Petals said...

Jack reminds me SO MUCH of Devon (he has a daughter, you know...)

Glenn Allen said...

Yes Wilmington has Wrightsville Beach and Carolina Beach and Kure Beach. Lots of good beach weather. The Ocho lol.

Petals said...

they all want to be that unicorn that was Level 6. T

Jenna G said...

Wilmington is home, but we will be in Myrtle Beach for the week this year. We normally hang at Wrightsville and Ft. Fisher last 12 year's. If you haven't ever seen the fireworks in Carolina Beach pier on the beach. it is soooooo worth it. They have so much money they did 5, yes 5 finally's the show went almost and hour! The best I've ever seen in my LIFE!

Glenn Allen said...

The Gr8ful 8 lol. What a name.

monty924 said...

You can tell people who've never watched the show. An a alliance of eight WON'T dominate the other seven, especially in the first week.

jennifer said...

Ugh, the tears! I want to be honest... you’re a pawn.... I love you... ugh

Jenna G said...

Yes all the beaches I've grown up going to. and so have my kiddoes. Great memories.

Glenn Allen said...

Cool another Wilmington NC native.

Petals said...

I'll be watching other people burn money this year for Independence Day 🎇🇺🇸

jennifer said...

Me too!

Jenna G said...

How many times does EVERYONE have to tell her she's safe...then again, we all know what happens to the pawns.

Glenn Allen said...

I like the Diary room reactions to going on the Block.

jo C said...

can I PLEASE throw up? Really?

monty924 said...

Same here

Jenna G said...

Yes it is!

Jackie S. said...

How long do y'all think Love Island will last before it gets cancelled?

Glenn Allen said...

Six is about the biggest you want a core alliance. You can have affliates but 8 to big to start with.

Jenna G said...

It is 8, but isn't Bella and Nick being told their in it, but they aren't really...a conversation I recall on BBAD.

jo C said...

hopefully after the 1st episode that show is sooooooooo lame

Glenn Allen said...

suposively love island got bb uk cancelled.

monty924 said...

Jackie, and couple of weeks. What is CBS thinking?

Petals said...

Chlamydia Island ...

Petals said...

you guys - WHAT was the show a few years ago, about a community under a dome?

jo C said...

yeppers

jennifer said...

So tommy and Christie are very loud talkers in the DR

Glenn Allen said...

yes 10 think in it plus cliff liked so 11 to 5

jo C said...

under the dome

monty924 said...

It didn't last long enough for me to remember, Petals.

Jackie S. said...

Jennifer - Sam still wins the award for loudest. He makes Johnny Mac seem demure.

Glenn Allen said...

11 to 4 lol and missing David.

Petals said...

was it, Jo? Under the Dome? It's been driving me nuts!

Petals said...

no - that isnt' the one I'm thinking. Mine was a reality show.

jo C said...

I don't remember a reality show I just remember the series

Jackie S. said...

Not Under the Dome. That was the Stephen King thing. She's talking a reality show. I vaguely remember it existed, but can't think of the name. It bored me. I only watched part of one episode.

monty924 said...

Here we go... Whacktivity

jennifer said...

Yes, that’s who I meant, not Tommy!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Storm just came out of no where here...I hope I don't lose power

Petals said...

awww, babies!

monty924 said...

Ewwww

Anonymous said...

Bobcat urine lol I did not think I would be saying those words today lol

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, everyone and Mmmmmooooonnnnttttyyyyyy lol

Jenna G said...

BARF!😝

Glenn Allen said...

Be Safe Cheryl.

Cheryl in NC said...

this is disgusting

Petals said...

AWWW Oreo.

Jenna G said...

Lol Oreo! That's cute!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jon. Not a good comp lol.

jennifer said...

The hubs is making gagging noises over here! Gross

Judi Sweeney said...

Hellllllllloooo Everyone! Just got home!

Jenna G said...

I just ate dinner and I'm about to lose it!! Had to step out until this is over...I can't!

jennifer said...

Hi Judi!

Glenn Allen said...

I love the Kat graphics lol.

Petals said...

hey Judi!

Jenna G said...

Hi Judi & JonMD!

Anonymous said...

Come on Ovi

monty924 said...

Jjjjoooonnnnnnnnn

I came close up, almost face to face with two skunks last Monday in the most unlikely place. Kings Island. I ran as fast as I could to get away from them.

Cheryl in NC said...

I couldn't even

Jenna G said...

Cheryl. Hope the storm passes quickly without any craziness.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Judi. They all lose the comp lol

Petals said...

OVI !!!!

jennifer said...

Yay Ovi

monty924 said...

Go OVI

Jenna G said...

That's one smell I can nail easily. Skunks get ran over alot here in KS!

Cheryl in NC said...

yeah ovi

Glenn Allen said...

Yes Ovi won the Power.

Anonymous said...

Let’s hope he actually doesn’t say anything lol

Jenna G said...

Ohhhh Ovi got it..they all though Kemi had it. Good for him!

Anonymous said...

Ovi has to at least make it to the otev comp lol

Jenna G said...

I think he kept it a secret because no one on bbad could quite figure it out. They narrowed it down by process of eliminattion but, no one knew for sure that I know of.

monty924 said...

In Ohio too, Jenna!

Petals said...

I'd rather smell many of those than burnt popcorn. LOL

Petals said...

PS - Durian? Is Durian so common? I had to Google it.

Jenna G said...

Yeah, my nose never smelled that smell until I moved to the Midwest...yuck!

Anonymous said...

That’s a good power

Petals said...

I love skunk smell. I just hate that it often accompanies a dead baby

monty924 said...

Huge power

SueGee said...

Petals - Durian is very popular in the Philippines

Petals said...

YAY OVI !! Whew! (Ovi has a Corgi, Monty. Do you remember my first son, Edward?)

Petals said...

Squuuueeeeeggg ! Thanks. I'd never heard of it.

Jenna G said...

Wow what a power!

Anonymous said...

Where does she get her hair done lol

Petals said...

Jack. In "his" HOH. he is SUCH a Devon.

monty924 said...

Petals, we had to get rid on a Refrigerator at work because someone burned popcorn in the microwave next to it and the fridge/freezer absorbed the smell and ruined it. Nothing would get rid of the smell.

Petals said...

Jon - at the Boo-Hoo-ty parlor. Get it? Bwhahahaaa

Cheryl in NC said...

how does ovi not realize they could be part of the 8

Anonymous said...

Lol

monty924 said...

I've seen your pictures of Edward, your Corgi. He was adorable.

Petals said...

Monty - it's worse than sooo many things. Burnt popcorn (especially microwave) is the worst!

Petals said...

yeah, Edward. *sigh* My sweet boy.

Jenna G said...

Oh no, poor Ovi...hung, your way behind on that, and I'm not sure if your alliance is real.

Jenna G said...

Hun, not hung...lol

Petals said...

oh! Jeremy from the racist season. Jack reminds me of Jeremy, too!

Petals said...

lol Jenna

Glenn Allen said...

is ovis power good after renoms or only after original noms?

monty924 said...

Yeah, Jack is at the bottom of my list.

monty924 said...

The only guy I like in that big group is Tommy

Jenna G said...

Good question. Idk...

Jackie S. said...

The supermarket a few blocks away from me sells Durian fruit. But they have all kinds of international foods as we're quite um … international around here.

Petals said...

HA Jackie. I'm lucky if the places here get Asian pears (but they call them chinese apples @@)

jennifer said...

Ha! Nothing personal 🤣🤣🤣
Goodnight all, thank you Jackie and safe travels Jenna!

Petals said...

Tommy is, so far, a sweetheart. Not at all like Frankie G, which was what I'd feared.

Oh no! Fastest hour in television is already over?

Thank you Ms Jackie. See you guys in 47 hrs. ♥

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all for coming! Remember … Tuesday!

monty924 said...

Well, that went by fast. I'm off to the feeds. Thanks Jackie and will see you all in the comments.

Jenna G said...

Thanks!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks Jackie for hosting as always this is the best place to be on show night!Goodnight all!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!!! Everyone have a great night and be safe !!!

Jenna G said...

Thanks Jackie! Have a wonderful 4th everyone. Stay safe if your shooting them off! Nite all...

Nickelpeed said...

Dang it. I missed this. Looked at the wrong blog day. I'm so dumb! Thank you, Jackie for hosting us!

I work Wed. and TH So, I'll miss the blog.

Nickelpeed said...

HAPPY 4TH

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Penny Happy 4th to you also!

Petals said...

Awww Penny! We'll miss you! Happy Independence Day! ♥

Anonymous said...

My power was out for 7 hours..so, yep, missed the show.
ChicMc