Sunday, July 07, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Sunday Afternoon - July 7

I had higher hopes for his behavior.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Ill Repute:

  • Y'know … maybe I'm a prude or something.
  • But I never can understand ANYONE having sex in the BB House knowing their parents may be watching, their grandparents may be watching, people all over the Internet are watching (and talking about them). 
  • I know it's happened many times before.
  • But, I do not watch the live feeds to see stupid people "hook-up."
  • I don't care that they say living in there seems like they've known each other longer.
  • Where is their self-respect? Where is their dignity?
  • Sigh.
  • So, just for those who care -- Kat/Jackson, Analyse/Jack, Nick/Bella.
  • I just don't know about this season. 
  • I'm just glad I don't depend on the show to make a living. Readership is down. Ratings on the show itself are down. Donations to the blog are very down. *A special thank you to those who have donated.
  • Then there's the racism aspect this season, too.
  • We wonder how they don't pick up on those traits in the interview process.
  • Well, maybe it's because it just might be inherent in production.
  • Kemi was talking to Sam and Nicole about how the Diary Room wanted her to talk and act more like what they apparently perceive a young black woman would talk and gesture like.
  • Well, kudos for her! She told them she's never talked that way.
  • Good.
  • David's been cleaning a lot. I didn't catch that he is supposed to be like a janitor or maid in the Camp ComeBack bit. So, if not, he's doing it on his own.
  • Oh, that evil nefarious David … cleaning up messes! How dare he!
  • Kat, though she is a bit loose-lipped about her talks with David, continues to try to get others to realize he's nice.
  • I think it's falling on deaf ears.
  • Ovi, Cliff and Nicole have an alliance. Um. One of them technically isn't in the game.
  • So far, Nicole is the only one really living up to what I had hoped. Ovi would had he not made a few bonehead moves. My jury remains out on Sam -- he could be so good, but he continues to kowtow to the Jacks. Cliff's irrational hatred/fear/whatever of David has turned me off to him. 
  • Actually, now that I think of it … David too is living up actually beyond what I hoped for his game. He's patient to a fault, easy-going even though he's in a bad circumstance, smart and ready to compete in the game. I really hope he's the one who comes back.
  • Sorry, Ovi. 
  • It's a shame she's in there with all of them.
What's she doing in this den of iniquity?

Food talk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man cbs is really taking that love island crossover seriously lol

Jackie S. said...

I fixed that, Bizaro. But didn't want Twitter coming down on me. I never said the one was Nicole, though. My vision for details is really bad …

Bizaro22 said...

Totally understandable. I wanted to point it out so you could fix it. Hope you didn't mind. Also, I just assumed you were referring to Nicole because Holly seems to be part of the den of iniquity. I'm sure her and Michie will hit the tally soon. Btw, sent some love your way. Thanks for all you do!

Jackie S. said...

I meant the Holly screencap as she stirs the pot, yet acts like she's doing it so innocently. I guess the sarcasm didn't come through! And, I saw that love … thank you! It's really appreciated!