Tuesday, July 16, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Tuesday Evening - July 16

Always fun watching fools in the sun

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a Dysfunctional Doppelganger:
  • It seems that, although I had some technical issues and was out of action for about 20 hours, I didn't miss much.
  • I'm caught up now with the feeds.
  • There now seems to be a bit of a movement for David to come back this week.
  • They should be careful what they wish for.
  • Nick and Bella are sure that David will team up with them.
  • Ha.
  • On the other hand, Kemi and Sam talked. He wants her or whoever comes back to make a bold move and he'll fall in line.
  • I realize he would prefer someone else have the "blood on their hands."
  • But, sheesh.
  • Kemi thinks that whoever comes back really should get some sort of protection for a few weeks at least. If not, they're an automatic target.
  • One interesting bit I saw. Production is now super paranoid about any talk of race. They cut away the cameras the other day when David said that Camp ComeBack was pretty colorful.
  • I saw it happen again today.
  • Nick and Bella were talking. I wasn't paying a lot of attention, but noticed that Nick said, "Asians are always good at …" BAM. Feed right off to a different room!
  • So, now I have no clue what they're good at.
  • The plan still seems to try to save Nicole. The Jacks and Christie think Sam, Bella and Nick should be their next targets, not necessarily in that order.
  • David and Ovi gave a tour of their Camp ComeBack Crib. They also talked about how everyone except Sam has been treating them differently.
  • Now, I don't think Nicole is treating them differently. But, for some reason, I think they (especially Ovi and Kemi) seem to think more of Nicole as an ally or friend. All the rest are players to them.
  • I just don't have much more for you.
  • Tomorrow, tomorrow.  

Wins Most Annoying Voice in BB21!

Still gullible about Jack? Poor Ovi.

Talking about being a part of the BB family

Scheming with Sam?

5 comments:

T-Town Chick said...

Jackie, I’ve been noticing the cut away’s as well. It’s really annoying and I don’t think it’s right. If Big Brother is embarrassed by how the hamsters are behaving then maybe they need to cast actual fans that want to play the game instead of casting these kids that just want more followers on their instagram page. It’s been a frustrating season so far. I’m amazed that you can devote so much time to this without going insane.

Jackie S. said...

What makes you think I'm not insane?

Cheryl in NC said...

Lol@Jackie

TheIcyPixie said...

They need to bring back the food comps and the luxury comps and the haves/have nots. At least then it was somewhat exciting some of the time.

Jean said...

I just finished the night before last night's BBAD. Christie was telling Kemi in the back yard the "signs" of something bad is to come of her (Christie). It was a very lengthy, one-way conversation. I definitely agree that she is the winner of the most annoying voice of BB 21.