Tuesday, July 02, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Tuesday Morning - July 2

Nicole sans glasses and smile

My apologies for not posting an update last night. It was a combination of things -- I was a bit under the weather and there wasn't much new to report! Anyway … catching up with the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rascally Rodents:

  • Nothing has really changed on the eviction plan front.
  • It seems like Ovi is still set to be evicted by pretty much the entire house.
  • Of course. they're not telling him that … yet.
  • According to conversations, Cliff will let him know before the eviction.
  • Sigh. 
  • They all claim to like Ovi and most will say that Kat is a hot mess in the game.
  • Most think they can trust Ovi more than Kat.
  • But all the sheep think they should "go with the house" and keep Kat for reasons like "she's a girl."
  • Cliff has brought up that if they vote out Ovi, the women could take power in the house because they'll outnumber the men.
  • While the women keep talking about a huge female alliance, the only allies I can see sticking together to some extent are the Black Widows -- Bella, Jessica, Nicole and Kemi. The others seem too abrasive and critical of each other to really last as an alliance.
  • Nickabella are having issues. Nick doesn't want anyone to think of them as a couple while Bella is taking it personal. I don't predict marriage down the road.
  • Their big group activity yesterday was a game of Hide and Seek.
  • So exciting. Tommy thought it would be fun for us to watch.
  • Um. Okay.
  • According to news articles, Jack was spoken to by production about his behavior.
  • Now, they don't allow them to talk about their Diary Room sessions, so we don't really know for sure.
  • He does seem a bit more subdued. But he still hates Kemi and I don't really know the entire background on that.
  • I still feel that neither Jack, nor Jackson (I should try to call him Michie) are nice people. But, in their defense, I've noticed it's all talk. 
  • If Kemi wins HOH, her plans are to put both of them on the block.
  • Oh, I'd love to see both scramble and perhaps realize that they are not Kings of the Hill.
  • Heh.
  • In other news, Kemi had a bee in her hair and got her first bee sting of her life trying to brush it out. 
  • Ovi continues to mix and mingle being friendly and helpful to all.
  • A shame that I think it's going to all be for naught.
  • At one point yesterday the crew in the kitchen -- Christie, Tommy, Jack, Jackson with Ovi and Cliff present but not talking -- discussed how they dodged a bullet with David going out within hours on their first day in the house. They (Christie) think he was a violent kind of guy and now the house is all nice people.
  • Oh, yeah. Keep thinking that.
  • Remember … there is a show tonight!
Laughter makes bad times better

Tommy looks good with facial scruff

Nick getting schooled by Bella

A bit more subdued? Hmm.

14 comments:

chrob61 said...

Jackie- thanks for the update- I am keeping my fingers crossed that TPTB can figure out a way to let Ovi use his power.

Sharon N said...

Even if Ovi is evicted, i have a feeling he'll be "joining" David in seclusion.
We've heard nothing from David, so my best guess is there will be a 'return' comp between the 1st 4 out.

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie!
I remember how Caleb & Devon were acting in the first few weeks of their season, acting like prima-donna donkeys. Jack is the WORST; he won't be in the house long.

It's an odd mix of people so far.

T-Town Chick said...

Why am I not surprised Tommy would think Hide and Seek would be fun for us to watch. Ugg! I’m not feeling this cast at all! They are so boring. So many of them bring up last years cast, but no one learned that viewers don’t like casts that “vote with the house “. I’m not feeling them at all! Except for Cliff!

chrob61 said...

Jack must come across as gosh-awful on the live feeds! From what I see on the regularly aired show, it seems that the fellas fawn over him.

Jackie S. said...

So far I'm liking Cliff and Nicole the best. Both know the game and neither is acting like an idiot or making incredibly stupid moves. I like Ovi, but what was he thinking talking about an alliance of eight not thinking that some of them might be a part of it? That was a foolish mistake.

Chacha said...

So I was thinking I was the only one not impressed so far this season.
Liked the interviews of these hamsters before they entered the house.
The only ones I really like are Ovi, Cliff and Nicole.
Hope it gets better.
This group reminds me of season 9 when we had the winter edition...

monty924 said...

Agree with all of you. Little League tournament game two tonight, so I'll probably be late to the pool if I make it at all.

Have fun!!

Petals said...

I like Ovi, Cliff, Nicole, Sam & Nick. I don't like the weird faux/sho/romance of Nick/Bella, tho.

Brandi said...

I can’t stand The jacks. At one point last night Jackson said he has had sex with Kat 3 times in the house but he really likes Holly. They said that Kat was his game piece and that he could be with Holly in real life. He said that Holly knows about it and she is fine with it and he wants to get Kat to be HOH so she will be upstairs and he can stay down stairs and “ hit it” with Holly. First I don’t even like public displays of affection I sure don’t want to see that on the feeds. Second if it’s true that Holly knows and is still “crushing” on him she’s disgusting too. And Nick kinda set me offf telling Bella she’s his ride or die and he can’t play the game without her that he would be lost. Which I kinda feel is true he’s constantly saying where’s Bella. But after they agreed they would just tell people he was missing home is what they were taking about he goes outside and tells Tommy and Sam how she’s upset cause he’s hanging on Sis. And they later tells the Jacks the same thing.

Petals said...

Yeah, that makes sense, Brandi. Kat was a blubbering, crying mess and now we know why - she let Jackson in to the cookie pantry. @@
These girls, will they never learn?

Can we please not give any of these superficial jerks a showmance name? They only do it for hashtag, anyway.

Petals said...

Here is a link about Jack (a**): https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/07/bb21-jack-jackson-kemi-warning/?fbclid=IwAR1bQ3KWOu_8rlvmFzqxMC68BfZw3yiMIlP_luXEo4Z3Pdck3e6Wd3_RbXk


I didn't realize he was THAT racist (and a fataphobe). The thing is, HE is not white, so I don't get where he is racist? Just a regular old a-hole, I guess.

Brandi said...

Yeah I agree the Jacks are just jerks. So much like Cody and Devon.

Glenn Allen said...

Ovi just told Jack and Jackson about his power. Looks like they might try to get the votes for Ovi to stay.