Saturday, July 27, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds Saturday, PoV - July 27

The poison ivy doesn't affect her mouth

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Discombobulated Dogs:
  • Today is the big veto comp.
  • If you're not caught up (why aren't you?) with things -- Holly won HoH, she nominated Sam and Nick.
  • They had the veto players pick. In addition to Holly, Sam and Nick, we have Jess, Cliff and Tommy playing.
  • Hmm.
  • I don't know if any were HG Choice although I recall Nick telling Sam that if he got that chip he'd go for Jess because he knows he can beat her.
  • Things are going really screwy there.
  • Well, they have for a lot of the season, but …!
  • Is Sam throwing the towel in?
  • He spoke to Cliff telling him he'd like him to throw the win to Nick if he could.
  • Sam says if he's going to go home anyway, he wants to go pre-jury so that he could be with his family.
  • Oh my. A hamster not looking for time in jury doing nothing and collecting the stipend?
  • Say it ain't so!
  • Cliff told him he'd try. But he said it's going to be hard because when he's in a comp his mindset is always to go for the win.
  • I'm really losing my faith in Cliff.
  • After talking with Sam, he reported to HOH, telling them he was asked by Sam to take Nick off the block instead of Sam if he wins veto.
  • Then there's the girls. Analyse and Christie were talking about taking in Sam with them to get rid of The Jacks.
  • Oh my … again.
  • I guess it's not love with Analyse and Jack. For both it must just be sex … and shared with the world.
  • Nick tried calling Christie on various lies and real conversations she's had with people.
  • Cue hysteria again.
  • Holly is on an anti-Nicole kick now. I think that it's pretty obvious that if someone gets saved with the veto, Nicole will go on the block.
  • Oh! I forgot to tell you … they did name Have Nots. There are only three and it's the first three out of the HoH comp -- Jess, Nicole and Sam.
  • Jackson went around talking about how they have to follow the rules or get a penalty nomination.
  • He should have followed his lecturing with "Unless you're me, of course. I cheated all last week and nothing happened. But YOU have to follow the rules!"
  • An unrelated note: Christie doesn't think vocabulary is a big thing there days like it was in the past with the older generation.
  • Gah.
  • I'd like to defenestrate that loquacious Christie! And, she wouldn't have a clue.
  • I found out that Christie and Tommy have to have sponge baths only -- no showers, baths or swimming -- with their airbrushed on poison ivy. It sounds like they were taken off site to have it applied.
  • Once again, I'm waiting for the feeds to return from the PoV comp block before posting.
  • Today is the 15th Anniversary for Hamsterwatch.com -- That Dingo and I have a very similar AOL background which nay be why neither of us get all hot and bothered over hamsters and try to be rational about postings. She was not a part of the team with me on the TV boards, though.
  • Okay, feeds are back.
  • All the veto players are dressed in farmer-type gear.
  • NICK won the Power of Veto.
  • I fear for Sam or Nicole ...

They all want something from Cliff

I wish Kat would work with Nicole

Meeting of the mindless

14 comments:

T-Town Chick said...

Ugh! This season is so uneventful.

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

I'm so disappointed this week. I know it's just my favorites that are on the line so it sucks. Still have hope for this season because it always turns around, but this is looking bleak. I'm sure Nicole will go up and Sam just wants to go home now but I hope he fights to stay. He has the the ability to win comps and as much as I like Nicole, I'm not sure she does.

Sigh

monica said...

"Meeting of the mindless"
So true!!
lol monica:)

Bizaro22 said...

Analyse: "You guys don't understand the struggle I have being here, everyone uses these big f*cking words and I have no idea what they mean, so I just pretend".

Sharon N said...

Bizarre,
Geez...sure doesn't say much for Analyse's college degree!
Pitiful

Anonymous said...

I say this all the time, “ never underestimate the power of stupidity “ lol

Bizaro22 said...

CBS responds to racism claims.......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/cbs-responds-as-big-brother-cast-is-accused-of-racism-bullying-we-share-some-of-the-concerns/ar-AAEQYkA?ocid=NL_ENUS_A1_20190728_9_2

Petals said...

re Analyse's degree: Do you realize how many pro/semi/college athletes cannot spell "athlete"? Even in High school, the jocks were skated past learning, took remedial courses when available, and given their diploma while barely being able to read the words on it.
We are living Idiocracy, period. (if you haven't seen it, please just watch at least the first 15 minutes).
re this season of Big Brother? Sadly, it may be my last. My mom & I loved the premise, but it's different now. It's reputation is such that real fans are too embarrassed to actually apply. Especially after this season, when "fans" like Ovi & Cliff were shafted immediately.

*sigh*

Sharon N said...

Petals, yeah, that.
Unfortunately, IMO, the dumbing-down of the USA's citizens isn't something that's recent, but it IS getting worse.

This was 20-plus years ago, but do you remember any of Jay Leno's "question/answer" bits?
He'd stand on the street corner and ask passers-by general knowledge questions. The vast majority couldn't answer even the simplest, and many of those questioned were college students. Some turned out to be TEACHERS! The answer to one question, in particular, was burned into my memory: "Who was President of the United States in 194x?" Answer: George Washington? @@

Then there were the pictures of well known people, like popular Presidents, and they they had no clue.

monty924 said...

Kat volunteered to go on the block against Sam @@

monty924 said...

Sharon, I loved Jay Walking. The best one ever, Q: "How was Mt. Rushmore formed"? A: "Erosion" @@

Sharon N said...

Monty,

You made my day!! I totally forgot that one. Who knew... there was such accuracy in "erosion?" :D)))

The Dirty-4 have started talking about evicting 2 of their Evil-6 ... Christie or Tommy.
Tommy is sneaky; Christie is conniving, but there aren't many words that can be put in print (here) for those other 4. For a while, I hoped Holly would get better (after the break-up), but then she fell right back into? onto? Jackson's disgusting... arms?





chrob61 said...

UGH with this season!!

Someone wake me up when they get down to the 6 and they have to start eating each other!