Thursday, August 01, 2019

BB21: Live Eviction, HoH Show Blog Party - August 1


Tonight we should see either Kat or Sam go home. Sigh. We should also find out more about that field trip that fans will be voting on. And, thankfully, we won't have an extra two and a half hours on top of the live eviction show like I did last week blogging the endurance comp. As far as I know, the comp will conclude within the show.

Lifeguard SueGee has updated the blog pool and you can find your hamster right at this link.

I'll be live blogging and updating this entry with the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest update! As always, the real party is in the comments. I hope to see you there!

Julie tells us that the past hour (blocked to live feeds) has been wild in the house with all kinds of accusations. She said she's not sure how anything is going. Hmm. Then we're into the Previously On.

Uh-oh. He said the battle for power begins again. I certainly hope it ends by the end of the show!

Back to Julie, she says the Six Shooters haven't turned on each other … until tonight. The early clips now focus on Sam being likely to go home. Sam thinks Analyse is a vote for him to stay. She tells us if there's any way to save Sam, she would.

Poor Tommy and Christie's poison ivy. Oh, now the calamine has cured them and they can finally go outside!

Kat has been working with Holly and decides it's time to get Holly to split with the Six. Kat tells on Christie's plan not to go to the final four with couples. Now Holly is concerned that Christie is getting into alliances with others. So Holly goes to Analyse with Christie suspicions. Deals with CLiff and such are the fodder, along with Christie making all the decisions for everyone.

Cliff is working on Christie to get her going on splitting up the couples. (Thusly proving Holly's concerns.) 

Julie tells us Sam takes a last ditch effort to break up the couples because he has nothing to lose. He runs to Jackson/Holly about the conversation regarding Cliff and Christie going after them and Jack. Sam says it would be beneficial if he stayed. Jackson asks him if he'd be willing to work with him and Holly if he stays. So, now the editing is turning towards Sam staying.

Of course, Holly is reluctant because she's working with Kat, unknown to all. Now, she doesn't have a vote tonight, but Jack/Jackson do. The Jacks meet and Jackson tells Jack about the Christie/Cliff news.

To the living room live. Julie congratulates them on making it to 44 days. She asks Cliff about being away from his wife. He gets a bit teary saying he misses her. Nicole, dealing with being locked away. Tough, but new different family. Now to Tommy with his little dance routine he taught them all. We get clips and this is just filler fluff. It's not like the show has been getting bad press not addressed or anything.

To the living room again for the live vote:
Kat - Confident about being a woman, sometimes in BB it can't be, hope her parents see she's the strong woman, can be nice and win.
Sam - Shout out to wife and kids, Daddy's coming home. Didn't come in to babysit, I came in drama free nothing to do with me, love ya all.

The votes to evict:

Christie - Sam
Nicole - Sam
Jackson - Sam
To commercial …
Jack - Sam
Nick - Sam
Analyse - Sam
Jess - Sam
Cliff - Sam
Tommy - Sam

Sheeple! Although I know Sam told Nicole to vote with the house.

Julie tells Sam that he was actually safe and they planned to keep him at 3pm their time today but then all heck broke loose. He says that Kat cried more than he did and maybe he should have played pity party. He gets nice goodbye messages from Nick, Nicole, Cliff and Holly -- she tells him she has a final two with Kat. 

The field trip eight days of voting, special competition. Winner safe that week, second place a punishment, third person on the block as a third nominee. It would all go down for the eviction the week after next. Voting live at the CBS BB website.

HoH comp begins. It will obviously run over after the show as it's five minutes to go. Camp Expo. Kiosks with ads for many camps, head to booths, series of true or false questions. Wrong, eliminated. Their study time begins now.

Good luck and goodnight from Julie. Sunday the HoH will be announced plus what happened before the show tonight with the chaos.

I don't think they're going to air this on the live feeds, but when I find out that or who won HoH, I'll post. I think it's going to blocked, though.

143 comments:

Petals said...

~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~

Hi. I have nothing. Just myself.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Thank you for hosting us.

Hi Petals!!

Joe in NY said...

hi folks

Cheryl in NC said...

Hi Jackie Hi petals and all who come in

Petals said...

Oh - I have a flow chart for the hookups (my pic). And I hope
we see SOMETHING, ANYTHING happen.

PS - I had my first date in... 21 yrs, this evening. It was OK.

Nickelpeed said...

Dang, I don't want either one of them to go home.

Cheryl in NC said...

hey Joe

jennifer said...

Hi Jackie and everyone!!!!
Is Julie hyping things up or is this gonna be interesting tonight?!?

Nickelpeed said...

Oh my goodness, Petals! That's a long time between dates. What did you do?

monty924 said...

Hi everyone... sounds like it's going to be a fun hour

~~~SPLASH~~~

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Joe, Cheryl, and jennifer.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Monty and Penny... good we need some fireworks

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Monty!!

tbc said...

Hi all!! I brought wine tonight as I need some. We move my father on Saturday to an assisted living facility. He’ll be closer to me, which is great, but I thought it wouldn’t come to this... *sigh*

Petals said...

Penny - just had dinner. I made the waiter turn on tennis channel (Stef was playing, duh!). We'll see how it goes at the next date.

He asked me to see The Temptations concert, so that is cool.

Sharon N said...

SPLASH!!
Hi Jackie, Joe, Nicklepeed, Petals, Cheryl and all who follow.
The 6 are starting to turn on each other. Wonder if there will be a flip tonight....

jennifer said...

Petals, that sounds like so much fun!!

tbc said...

Wow, Petals!! I hope it was more than ok. Glad you are taking that step... good luck

Petals said...

wow - Sam might stay??? WOW!!!! Fingers crossed for an upset.

Petals said...

thanks Teeb.

monty924 said...

Sounds good, Petals!!

Petals said...

Sis is so pretty, but geeminy... so stupid.

Sharon N said...

Jackson hasn't figured out he isn't "tight" with Jack yet.

tbc said...

It looks like Analyze (yes a z) is reading cue cards in diary

Joe in NY said...

Why do they like to cast people who yell on this show? I hate it. Every season there is at least one. This year, several screamers. Yuck!

Hi Petals, Monty, Jackie, cheryl, Nickel

Cheryl in NC said...

Kat ..you should have waited til after the vote

monty924 said...

Holly and jackson are where Nick and Bella were last week

Petals said...

Monty - what really gnaws on me is that he referred to me as "plus-sized". (as in, "i've dated plus-size ladies before")
Dammit. Someone who cares about me won't categorize me like that. I'd rather be Republican, or an animal lover or a healthcare worker or ... Scorpio or an Anglophile! Anything! But he came up with "plus-size"?
No thanks. That stings too much.

Petals said...

Teeb - I saw that, too! (sis/cue-cards) HAHAHAAAA

Joe in NY said...

I hate 1st dates

Nickelpeed said...

Hi tbc and Sharon!

Petals said...

Joe - I need you! :(
OH! He also thinks that Akhenaten & Moses were the same person. @@

T-Town Chick said...

Thought I’d actually watch the show tonight:)

Jenna G said...

Hi Jackie & everyone! My hubby wants to watch pre season football. So mo BB for me until later. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi. We've had such a busy summer with teenagers. It's made it hard for me to hang out with everyone. I don't want to see either Sam or Nicole go tonight. Can't wait until the ha8ful 8 or 6 shooters have to go against eachother. That should liven things up!

Sharon N said...

Petals, agree. Make no mistake, within 3-4 dates, his "criticism" (and it was) would move on to more pointed remarks. After the year you've had, you don't need that kind of BS in your life.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie and everyone!!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Petals...he said WHAT? I do not consider you plus-sized. I'm so sorry he was a jerk. Wow, some people just have no filters. No common sense. How'd you find him? Don't ever, ever see this idiot again. JMO

Anonymous said...

Mmmmooooonnnnnttttyyyyyy!!!! Lol

Nickelpeed said...

Hi T-town, jenna and Jon!!

monty924 said...

Ewwww, PEtals. Move on from him!!

Petals said...

thanks Sharon xoxox ♥

monty924 said...

Hey Jjjjjooooonnnnnnnn

tbc said...

Petals, the plus size comment was not cool. Sorry. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Petals said...

this is a great little development on the show! Could it happen??
Or is this just creative editing to keep us interested?
Did all this really happen today??

Jenna G said...

Girl...I hear you! I've learned to love my curves and not apologize for it...yes I go to the gym and keep them in check, but you can take a walk if you don't know how to appreciate an hour glass sexy body!

Petals said...

thanks Teeb

Joe in NY said...

Even if he thought you were "plus-sized", how dumb is he to say it out loud?

Nickelpeed said...

I'm hoping something happens that interferes in the voting tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

You know this is hype and Sam will go home

tbc said...

Agreed, Joe

Joe in NY said...

But, never take dating advice from a 50 year old bachelor. LOL

Anonymous said...

I always say I’m calorically challenged lol

Sharon N said...

If they do keep Sam, will he float back over to the 6 again.
So far, that's been the thing they've all aspired to be with the Kool Kids, and for some odd reason, can't see that they really aren't.
(see Cliff)


monty924 said...

Agree with Joe, Petals!

T-Town Chick said...

I love how the Jacks are floored that someone might want them on the block. They are so arrogant!

tbc said...

The person who volunteers to be the pawn is usually the one to go home... I really don’t want to see either one leave

Jenna G said...

Hi Penny! I wish I was able to watch tonight. So I could contribute more.

Petals said...

Joe - I know you love me for my brain. ;)

Joe in NY said...

"Honey, I've got to tell you, I've dated ugly girls before..."

"It's been so nice meeting you. Don't worry, I've dated stupid women before."

Petals said...

Jenna, why cant you watch?

Sharon N said...

Ha!! Joe is a smart 50 yr old bachelor who knows better than to say certain words!

Jenna G said...

Very true. BB 101...Never volunteer to be a pawn!

Petals said...

How many times do you think BB had to beg them to do this?

Jenna G said...

Hubby watching pre season football. Kids watching other tv... so I'm left with enjoying everyone's coments.

monty924 said...

Lol, Glenn looks like a hamster dancing

Glenn Allen said...

Back from Church meeting. Made it back before vote.

Nickelpeed said...

LOL. That was fun to watch.

jennifer said...

At least they can put there differences aside and have fun with dance!

monty924 said...

Let's hope so. I'd miss her ditziness, but I want Sam to stay.

Nickelpeed said...

I don't either tbc. I like both Kat and Sam.

Hi Glenn!!

Glenn Allen said...

So it looks like I missed a lot from first part of the show lol

Jenna G said...

I'd like for Sam to stay too.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can hunger games that joint with our America’s vote

T-Town Chick said...

Tommy is obnoxious

Joe in NY said...

I agree T-Town. Tommy drives me crazy. I find him more annoying than almost any HG I can remember. He shouts EVERYTHING...ALL THE TIME...

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Penny and Monty and Petals and Jennifer and Jenna and Joe and T Town Chick and anyone I might have missed

Jackie S. said...

Petals - The dance was Tommy's idea. They've been working on it for more than a couple of weeks.

Sharon N said...

T-Town Chick,
yup, Tommy is over-the-top fake-enthusiasm obnoxious.

Jenna G said...

Hi Glenn!

Petals said...

thanksJackie. I thought maybe production knew the viewers were bored to death so they gave them a dance project.

Sharon N said...

Hi Glenn... glad you made it back for the vote!

Joe in NY said...

The other screamer...

Glenn Allen said...

So did something happen tonight To cause confusion?

Petals said...

damn Nicole.

Anonymous said...

Another bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd vote

Petals said...

BBAAAAAHHHHH

Nickelpeed said...

I am soooooo sad!!

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Sharon.

Cheryl in NC said...

Now I want to know what all went down

monty924 said...

Looks like it's Sam after all :((((

Jenna G said...

Oh booooo... dang I was hoping their would be a last second change. Didn't want to see him go.

Jackie S. said...

A bit of the clips shown were last night. But something more obviously happened when the feeds were blocked today getting ready for the show. Kat wasn't teary-eyed last night.

Petals said...

ditto Jenna

Jackie S. said...

That Love Island narrator voice reminds me of Sam.

monty924 said...

Glenn, Julie opened the show saying basically that the house was chaos the hour before they went live.

Anonymous said...

They renewed that lol I read it online today

Glenn Allen said...

They did cut Live feeds when there was drama starting around 6 pm.

jennifer said...

Welp, seems like hype. So, how do they go after Christie?? Not the sharpest crayons in the house lol

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Monty.

Petals said...

yeah, Jennifer - hype

Anonymous said...

Let’s vote on cutting his hair or depriving Jackson of food

Nickelpeed said...

Poor Sam.

Glenn Allen said...

Sam going home.

jennifer said...

I have it on for some background, the narrator cracks me up!

Cheryl in NC said...

Why do people have to be sheeple...he's your flippin friend why vote for nick....ughhhhhh

Nickelpeed said...

The mention of drama is much ado about nothing.

Cheryl in NC said...

I meant why vote out sam...nick???...lol

Nickelpeed said...

I agree Cheryl. It's ridiculous.

monty924 said...

Sad

Jackie S. said...

Sam told Nicole to vote with the house and not worry about feeling sorry for him last night. He said it's best for her game.

jennifer said...

Julie’s dress is like Superman and Spider-Man!

jennifer said...

Shoot, Sam was entertaining!

Nickelpeed said...

I think Nick wants the others to see he will support the. If they voted otherwise, they all would be a target. Little do they know, it won't matter. I like Sam, I'd rather see him be America's Favorite Player.

Sharon N said...

Cheryl,

Sam was wanting to blow up Christie's game and Nick talked him out of it.
Despite being his friends, maybe Nick decided Sam was now going to be an albatross.


Jenna G said...

Me too

jennifer said...

I can’t wait for Sam to watch everything!!

Petals said...

LOL Jon - I wish!

Cheryl in NC said...

I want to know what kind of comp it is??

Petals said...

I'm just glad Sam gets to see his fam. Wish they'd had them there in the audience

Nickelpeed said...

Okay, who do we give safety to? Punishment? On the block is easy...Jack or Jackson?

jennifer said...

On the block is easy! Do they have a chance at veto??

Anonymous said...

If they have it broken up like that where you can pick what house guest for what that will be nice

Jackie S. said...

Penny - we don't have that choice. It's going by the number of votes if I'm not mistaken.

Jenna G said...

Safety to Nicloe, punishment to Jackson put Jack on the block.

Petals said...

so Jack is supposed to win this, right? Isn't that what they all planned?

monty924 said...

Well, that lets them know that next week isn't a double eviction.

jennifer said...

Jackie, Vincent and friends, it’s been a fun night as always!
Have a wonderful weekend 🤗🤗

Glenn Allen said...

What if the HOH loses the field trip and can they become 3rd nominee or exempt from field trip?

monty924 said...

Christie says she has a photographic memory... we'll see

monty924 said...

This will be over before the feeds come back!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you for hosting us, Jackie. It's greatly appreciated. Will see everyone Sunday!

tbc said...

Ooo a brouhaha

Petals said...

Julie, Julie, Julie - it doesn't MATTER what "went down"! In the end, they went back to the flock, just as planned/expected.
Sheeple.

Disgusting rutting sheep.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie !!! Everyone have a great night and be safe!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Thanks Jackie. That really does suck. LOL

Jenna G said...

Good night all. Thank you Jackie. Have a wonderful week everyone!

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie. I'll miss the Sunday party, so everyone have fun and a great weekend.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks as always Jackie...Goodnight all

monty924 said...

My votes went 4 Jack, 4 Jackson and 2 Sis

Jean said...

I think Sam said a few words about or to Kat. They didn't hold hands, talk to, nor look at each other while in the nomination chairs waiting for the results from Julie. After the results, they didn't hug and she was crying in the background while Sam was leaving.

Jackie S. said...

Sam knew he was going. Last night he said "Daddy's coming home" would mean that the vote would be for him to go.