Thursday, August 29, 2019

BB21: Live Eviction/HoH Comp Show Blog Party - Aug.29


So, here we are  … eviction night. Unless pranking has pushed past its limits, either Christie or Nick will go home tonight. Either way, the BB fan world will rejoice! I must say in all the years I've watched the show, I don't think I've seen any two nominees have less of a fan base than Christie and Nick. If show fans had their druthers, both would be sent packing! 

For those of you in the blog pool, Lifeguard SueGee has updated the pool at THIS HERE LINK. Our apologies if you have Nick or Christie. It's a cold, cruel world.

I'll be live-blogging the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Since I'll be constantly updating it, refresh this page to get the latest happenings! As always, the real party is in the comments -- please feel free to join in on the fun!

In the NYC area the show is airing on WLNY 10/55 due to football on WCBS2

Julie changed it up again this week -- no fluffy hair, it's drawn back and dressed simply in black. I'm sitting through the "previously on" segment. Yawn.

Argh. Endurance comp begins tonight. I'll have to set up a post for after this one.

The veto meeting has now ended. Holly still wants Nick out. Christie is fairly confident going up against Nick. Nick feels confident against Christie. Nicole thinks Nick is loyal, trustworthy, an ally and a shield. Tommy tells Christie had he had the chance he would have taken her off. He thinks Christie will stay this week and is his only ally to the end. 

Jess thinks Nick is a snake and wants Christie to stay. She sees herself as a third with any of the couples in the game. Christie would like a final three with Tommy and Jess.

We're into the pie pranks now -- funnier to watch than to write about. So, use your imagination. Nicole is on a vendetta against Jackson. Jackson is striking back and trying to get her first. I don't see him cleaning up the mess. 

Back to Nick not wanting to leave this week. He thinks he has Nicole, Cliff and now Tommy. Tommy tells him he made a promise to Christie -- he wants Nick here, but gave his word. Nick is angry. Where is Tommy's loyalty?!?! Unless he thinks of a scheme to stay, he thinks he'll go this week.

He goes to Nicole to fuss about Tommy. Nicole is also upset that Tommy wants to keep Christie. She thinks something is up with Tommy and Christie, something more than just a duo in the game. Since she's working with Holly and Jackson, she decides to approach them about Nick. Holly tells her that either of them going would be a big threat gone. Nicole is ALMOST coming up with that Christie and Tommy know each other. She tells us she planted the seed, it's up to Nick to convince Holly and Jackson.

Oh … we're to get a jury house segment tonight!

Now they have clowns in the mirrors, evil ones. It's similar to stunts BB has pulled in the past. I'm always surprised about the freak out with these things. They acted that way on the live feeds, so it's not BB taking several takes. Add clowns to birds as ways to scare Nicole.

Nick is campaigning to Holly and Jackson. Jackson is the only one who can vote. He tells them he could be their protection, he wouldn't put them up and he'd take them off if he can. He promises his word is his word. He tells them that Christie and Jess would target them. Jackson tells us that it seems like Nick is offering more than Christie did.

Jury segment time! Jack claims he didn't play the game that well, ran his mouth a bit too much. Ya think? Kat arrives. All is friendly. He gets to see the field trip bit. They're getting along well. Then Analyse arrives! Jack is thrilled to have his sex kitten back. 

These live shows have more taped bits than actual live show these days. I remember when all except maybe ten minutes was actually live show. We'd get maybe a jury segment or home visit, not a bunch of clips.!

To the living room finally --
Christie -- five life principles, at least she's doing her best, not perfect, playing a game she loves, wants to stay, Nick playing an amazing game.
Nick -- If you have mental health issues seek help, loves and misses Sam, shout-outs, thank you America for Prankster, Michie is my dog

The votes to evict:
Jackson -- Nick
Tommy -- Nick
Nicole -- Nick
Jess -- Nick
Cliff -- Nick

Once again, the few who would have kept Nick buckled and votes with the house. I hate that.

Okay, the start of the HoH comp -- I have a post scheduled to appear to follow it after the show.

Prank Week is over but the scares are just beginning. It's the BB Haunted House, they have to Hold On Fright, fall off and they're off. It's a wall comp. Creepy music is playing and a storm is moving in.

Double eviction next week!

All are still in there as the show ends. Ghosts are now flying at them and slamming into them. Join me on the follow up post for updates!.

115 comments:

monty924 said...

H'lo Jackie and all who follow... Ready to dive in! ENDURANCE tonight - WOO HOO

~~~~~SPLASH~~~~~

jo C said...

Hi monty and all who follow

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie!!!, and everyone coming in !!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmoooonnnntttyyyyy lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie Monty Jo and Jon

Sharon N said...

Hi Jackie, Monty, Jo and Jon!

Well, Broncos football on here, so I'll be following Jackie's blog.
I can't watch until later.... much later.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the prank will be this seasons cast was the joke and the actual season begins tonight lol

jennifer said...

Hi friends! No big brother for me now.... stupid football is on.... grrrrrr

monty924 said...

Hey jo C, Cheryl and Jjjjjjooooonnnnnn

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, Sharon and Jo

tbc said...

Hi all!! It’s a s’mores night by the fire pit!!

monty924 said...

Jennifer, try to watch it online at the show site. Click on Live TV at the top and choose your market.

tbc said...

Ok, the clowns are just plain creepy

monty924 said...

Hey Sharon and tbc

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jennifer and tbc...any chance that no one goes home

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Thank you, again for hosting us.

Hi Monty, Jo C, Jon, Cheryl, Sharon, jennifer and all others I'll name later. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Gosh, Cheryl, I hope one of them go home. I'd hate to see either one stay. But, who knows!!

monty924 said...

Hi Penny

Nickelpeed said...

I can't stand Nick, but I dislike Christie just as much.

Anonymous said...

Yes because Nick is the power player of all time in BB lol

Cheryl in NC said...

that was mean

Nickelpeed said...

Oh, that's mean. But funny. I hope someone gets him sooner or later.

tbc said...

Oh Nicole!!

Nickelpeed said...

Not enough. He needs it full face.

Cheryl in NC said...

good job Nicole...lol

monty924 said...

The tear inducing music to Nick's DR, LOL

tbc said...

I would rather see Christie go, but I’m happy with either one going. Nick’s my pool pick, but it’s truly fine if he leaves! Lol

Nickelpeed said...

I want to see everyone's face when they all find out Tommy and Christie know each other.

SueGee said...

Howdy everyone!! What a bunch of _______ houseguests!!

Squeegee

Cheryl in NC said...

it really is unfair to all the others that tommy and Christie have this relationship

Nickelpeed said...

I feel the same way, tbc. Both are equally yucky.

jennifer said...

Thanks! I will try!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi SueGee!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie Monty and Cheryl. Hi Penny and Jon and Tbc. Hi Jennifer and Sharon. Hi Jo C.

Nickelpeed said...

Finally seeing the jury house!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Penny Squeegee and Glenn

You watching the game Glenn

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sue Gee!

Anonymous said...

Hey Glenn and any that I missed

Glenn Allen said...

Cheryl I am watching Redskins Game on Computer Big Brother on TV. In this Chatroom and recording the Panthers Game lol.

monty924 said...

The clown night, LOL

Anonymous said...

Why don’t they have the clowns roll up on them when they are asleep lol

Nickelpeed said...

LOLOLOLOL I hate clowns. Heeeeheee

Petals said...

~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~

Hey everyone!
Jennifer, we just scored!

Sharon N said...

Glenn is multi tasking!! LOL

SueGee said...

I have two games on here... 49ers or the TRaiders :o) Just found the station that will show BB at its scheduled time... so glad ATT finally settled all their differences and we have most of our stations back.

Anonymous said...

Glenn get me a cheeseburger since you are doing nothing lol

monty924 said...

It was hilarious

monty924 said...

Hi SueGee and Petals

Petals said...

Penny - me too. I don't care who goes...as long as SOMEONE goes. We'll see. I'll believe Christy is gone when I see her vote on finale night.

I think no one will know of her & Tommy's affiliation until AFTER the vote, during the mini-reunion. It will anger people and alter their opinions of Tommy & Christy, IMO

Glenn Allen said...

Lol Jon. He needs to tell them that Tommy and Christie are coming after them.

monty924 said...

Don't think so, Nick!!

Nickelpeed said...

Petals, I'm just surprised both have kept it quiet.

Glenn Allen said...

What if the Prank is that the one with the most votes gets to stay lol. Do they say prank and the week is a reset?

monty924 said...

Marco Polo, LOL

Petals said...

hey Monty!

Petals said...

so Christy stays. Again. *sigh*

jo C said...

Barf jack

monty924 said...

Hey Glenn... I missed you come in up there

Petals said...

I wonder if Tommy/Christy have a deal to split the winnings? I mean, we've heard of it happening in past seasons, even tho it's against the rules. But this season, "rules, what rules?"

I'm looking forward to Survivor!

Glenn Allen said...

No Problem Monty. Petals hopefullt Christie goes soon.

jennifer said...

Hi Glenn... you are busy!!

jennifer said...

Well being from the area, I will say yay!

Nickelpeed said...

That's scary he says that.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn

Glenn Allen said...

Nick starting his speech as a Therapist. Will be interesting to see how things go with him and Bella.

Nickelpeed said...

Ugh, Christie will get to stay again, so it seems.

Glenn Allen said...

Who did Jackson shout out to?

Anonymous said...

Can anyone actually vote without the entire house lol

Cheryl in NC said...

ughhh drives me crazy that people don't vote how they want

tbc said...

Christie is really like a bad penny...

Petals said...

I can't last...must sleep. G'nite. thanks Jackie.


xoxox everyone.

monty924 said...

Nick mixes up his deals in the house

Nickelpeed said...

Hey, hey, hey, tbc...Pennys are bad. ;-)

Glenn Allen said...

I like they had to tell Nick not to cuss before he left the House.

Nickelpeed said...

Ooops, I meant pennys are not bad. LOLOLOL

monty924 said...

Night Petals

tbc said...

Oops, Penny, you are not included in the bad category. ❤️

tbc said...

I want to see the goodbye messages... now, not later

monty924 said...

Yay... a wall. COme on NICOLE

Nickelpeed said...

Night Petals.

Anonymous said...

So Jess, Nicole, Cliff, just go ahead and stay seated if it’s an endurance lol

Nickelpeed said...

LOL @ tbc

Cheryl in NC said...

I really dislike that they are not showing the goodbyes on tv...I know I can watch them later but that's not the point..it's the principle of the thing...lol

monty924 said...

Jon, Nicole has a good shot on the wall. Small body build wins it more times than not.

SueGee said...

Wonder who will win this one cough cough....is CBS manipulating the show results??

monty924 said...

Watch Christie win it.... UGH

The moleman said...

We get to see all of the interviews later not just a selected few

Cheryl in NC said...

I would love to see Nicole win and put up t and c

Anonymous said...

Wait did she light her spiritual candle to the wind chimes to ensure her win lol

Jackie S. said...

I do have a post scheduled after the show for the comp. I'm personally hoping it's on the short side. Not feeling overly well tonight.

monty924 said...

Me too Cheryl. I think Nicole and Tommy have the best shot at this. jmo

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole said last couple days she believes she will win HOH.

Nickelpeed said...

I hope you start feeling better, Jackie.

Sharon N said...

Hope the comp is short so you can get some rest Jackie.

Let's GO NICOLE!!

monty924 said...

Jess and Cliff don't stand a chance

tbc said...

I hope for your sake too, Jackie!

Nickelpeed said...

I hope not, Monty. I would hate to see Christie win.

Anonymous said...

I say pop a clown out behind each one at same time lol

Sharon N said...

Fly anything at Nicole and she'll go down. :(

monty924 said...

Jess and Cliff don't stand a chance

tbc said...

@Monty - Ugh!! I really hope not! (About Christie winning)

Anonymous said...

Not that I don’t want Nicole to win but I’d be screaming clown birds look out lol

tbc said...

Lol John. Nicole will fly off the wall

monty924 said...

Hope it's short for you too, Jackie. We'll behave if you don't want to stay up.

Thanks for the hangout ♥

Unknown said...

I would love to see Nicole win but yesterday she fell and hurt her tailbone. Spent much of the evening in bed with ice packs.

Anonymous said...

Double lol

Nickelpeed said...

The music is a killer. LOL. Jackie, thank you so very much. See everyone Sunday. Jackie hope you start feeling better.

monty924 said...

Yes... DE next week

Nickelpeed said...

Oooops, I'm at my mother in laws Sunday, so, I'll just peek in.

Have a great Labor Day, everyone.

SueGee said...

YEAH DOUBLE NEXT WEEK!! I've been waiting

Anonymous said...

Will Jess make it past the commercial break lol

Anonymous said...

Does that mean they will bring someone back from jury?

SueGee said...

Onward and upward to the "Endurance" comp

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!! feel better, everyone have a great rest of night and safe holiday weekend!!!

Sharon N said...

Anon,
No way they bring anyone back from jury. That only happens when the evicted are sequestered, and they haven't been.