Friday, August 23, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Friday - August 23

Holly gets overly excited reading HoH letter

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother house of Pied Puppets:

  • The voting is over. So it is whatever it will be.
  • I have no inside information. But, from my understanding, it will be secret. It will NOT be a third nomination. It would seem to me that they might inform Holly before her nominations that she's going to technically just have one nomination, not two. Otherwise a pawn could end up being her sole nominee. But I don't know. But it's not like one of those co-HoH deals because it's "secret." It appears that the person chosen by America has no safety from being put on the block.
  • Who knows? I almost could bet production is making up the rules as they go along and THEY don't have this all figured out yet!
  • Looking more into it, the prankster STEALS one of her nominations away. So, Holly makes both of her planned normal nominations. Apparently the prankster must have set-up scenarios with production to take a certain person down and put another up. As long as the prankster has a brain (well, Analyse is gone), they should cover the scenario to remove themselves from the block. Hmm.
  • Since the pranking will probably be revealed right at nominations, the prankster would need to know who's on the block so he/she knows who to remove. I can't see that being kept as secret, so I'm thinking scenarios ahead of time and choices made before nominations come down.
  • In other news, the punishment for Jess and Nicole/Cliff (tied for second lowest HoH comp score) is: When signaled they have to make pies, then throw said pies in the face(s) of the houseguests announced by the BB voice.
  • Their first round had them putting the pies in their own faces.
  • Old school prank, but a pie in the face is a rather classic prank.
  • At this point, Holly is considering putting up Christie and Nick, but has made no concrete decisions.
  • She has no clue that only one nomination she makes will make it to the key box.
  • Holly is very upset because she heard the audience gasp when she voted for Analyse to be evicted last night.
  • I did not gasp here at home as I knew what was coming from the live feeds.
  • Apparently, even with all the clips Julie showed and the doubt she cast on Christie going, the live audience for the show thought the Christie Eviction Party was still in effect.
  • I watched the extended Julie/Analyse exit interview. No real content there -- hey, it's Analyse. But the goodbye messages rather irked me -- they were all jury vote suck up ones.
  • The goodbye messages have mostly been such since Jack went out.
  • To me, Tommy's messages are almost gag-inducing. He does play up on that I love you all bit. It could just possibly win him the game.
  • Looking at the numbers left in the house and the date of the finale, I'm wondering if this whole week might be a prank, a reset, a no eviction week ... the ultimate prank. I fear on eviction night it just might be announced that the whole week was a prank on everyone and no one is leaving.
  • I hope I'm wrong.
  • But the show has always gone for ratings on double evictions and unless something happens, there will be none this season.
  • Hmm.
  • The nominations, both Holly's and the mysterious secret America's Vote person will come through later today. I'll let you know when I know.

Definitely floating through from side to side

My spirit guides tell me she's a target again

It would be a hoot if he gets nominated

Go put a shirt on. You're not that pretty.

That's a pie in your face!

20 comments:

Terry is a Texan! said...

I don’t like this prank thing. Holly should get rid of Christie now

Jenna G said...

Thought about it some more and thought if Clitf had the power he'd just still side with Holly & Jackson even if Nick had the power I still don't think he'd have the guts to go against them, and no shake up would happen. So then I went down the line...who would have the guts to put Jackon up?....for me, I think Jessica, so I voted for her to have the power. I'd like to see Christe and Jackson duke it out and Jackson go out on Holly's HOH...provided Noms stay same after veto. Who knows, like Monty said, America usually doesn't get to see their interference work out the way we would like...but, that's who I voted for.

CherryPie said...

Is there a link to vote? CBS app wants me to pay.

Thanks Jackie for being on top of all things BB.

CherryPie said...

Found the way to vote but it said voting is closed...dang!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!!! Throwing a perfectly good pie in someone’s face would be hard for me... LOL...

Jackie S. said...

Well, my scenarios are askew now. They blocked the feeds for a time and TOLD them about the America's Prankster bit. So, it's not really a prank when they're told ahead of time. Grr. I don't know if Holly is to nominate two and expect the Prankster will take one down or she will just nominate one. But they do now know one nominee will be from the Prankster. Great way to ruin that surprise!

Judi Sweeney said...

What.... how is it a prank when they tell them what to expect!!! Crazy! Should just labeled it America’s latest twist to “Expect the Unexpected”!

Jackie S. said...

I guess it will keep her from putting up a pawn if she does nominate two expecting to lose one.

Jenna G said...

Yep last night.

Jenna G said...

That's exactly what I said yesterday when Julie told them they'll be pranked all week. I thought she should of atleast said..SOME things happing will be real and SOME things MAY be pranks. To keep them on their toes. Or why even tell them anything at all?!

Izzylouie said...

What a disaster of a season. If they have a next season, I hope they get random people. And people of all ages. I'm in my 20's, but I would love to see a variety of ages.

tbc said...

They are trying to desperately please America after that last voting fiasco. The bad penny will still stay in the game no matter how America votes.
I’m confused as to why they were told in advance. Hmm. Did Holly qualify? If so, that would just make it lame yet again. It would be how she wants it anyway.

Jackie S. said...

If you're asking if Holly qualifies to be the Prankster, no. They had her as "ineligible" on the voting page.

Sharon N said...

I'm wondering if ick-Nick got the prankster vote....

Jackie S. said...

Sharon - read my latest bulletin post.

Sharon N said...

oops, thank you Jackie!

tbc said...

Thanks, Jackie, that’s what I was asking.

Cheryl in NC said...

Jackie I hope your prediction of the whole week being a prank and no one goes home does not come true if it's Christy voted out.

T-Town Chick said...

I feel like this prank week is going to go down as another dud. I can’t even put into words how disappointing this season is. I’m afraid that it’s so bad that this will be the last. Hope I’m wrong.

Anonymous said...

Jackie says, "I almost could bet production is making up the rules as they go along and THEY don't have this all figured out yet!"

I agree, but this is a departure from what Jackie has said previously about Production "conspiracy theories." In the past, Jackie would always insist that the entire season's structure was completely planned and cast in stone before it began. According to her reliable inside sources, Production would not try to influence the overall game, or individual strategies, in any way.