Monday, August 26, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Monday Evening, PoV Mtg. - Aug. 26

Fun, fun, fun 'til BB takes the yard away.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Prankster Piglets:
  • The big event, so to speak, of the day was the Power of Veto meeting.
  • No surprises there when Jackson did not use his veto to save either of them.
  • Nick and Christie remain on the block.
  • Nick seems more ticked off about it than Christie.
  • Jackson could use the rationale that if he saved the Prankster's nom (Christie), the Prankster would replace the nomination with an unknown.
  • Since Nick was Holly's nomination, he felt she could change it.
  • He's been going around questioning people asking them to keep him in the house.
  • Cliff told him he had already promised Christie.
  • So Nick got into a thorny snit about it, telling Nicole if he gets voted out he's not even saying goodbye to Cliff.
  • Well, that will show him!
  • Heh.
  • We have two more days of this campaigning on the parts of both to endure.
  • Blech.
  • In other news, Prankster Week's latest prank is clown faces in the mirrors.
  • Oh, it's been done before with ghosts and aliens, so it's nothing new to us.
  • It surely excites them, though!
  • Nicole, showing both her fright and toughness, said that if a clown comes out and touches, she's going to punch it. She claims that's her first instinct and she would follow through.
  • As far as alliance stuff goes -- it seems like Holly and Jackson have definitely taken in Cliff. They don't seem as certain about Nicole, but haven't said no. They just don't seem as enthusiastic about her.
  • They were also talking as if Christie will be staying.
  • But that can change a lot in a couple of days.
  • So, we wait.

I won't miss him if he goes.

Twist? Has Jackson been replaced with 
his much heavier twin?

I won't miss her if she goes.

Live feed blocking kitties -- I like them 
better than the houseguests!

14 comments:

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

I love the Kitty and Puppy cams too Jackie. I lost my Baby Girl, Henrietta "Henri" for short over a year ago and miss her. She lived to a ripe old age of 17 which is long, as you know, for a cat. I contribute it to being an inside cat all of her life after I rescued her as a kitten only about 8 wks old. She was always a little bit feral with strangers, but in her last two years reverted back to really feral even with me and I hated that for her and me. She was a gray tabby. Love our animals! ♥

T-Town Chick said...

I’m not a fan of anybody in this game but I really don’t like either person sitting on the block. With that said, as much as I despise Christie, I want Nick GONE. He has rubbed me the wrong way since day one. The guy is not only terribly immature, he’s super creepy and I want him off my tv. Worst Season AND Cast Ever.

T-Town Chick said...

Jackson, in a weird way, has been growing on me. It’s strange that I say that but Jackson and Holly are the people I will vote for if I HAVE to vote.

Anonymous said...

I kind of hope as a prank they both stay and there isn’t an eviction. Would love to see either one of them win HOH and put up Holly and Jackson.

Renee said...

I agree I am not a fan of anyone this season but they really need to get rid of Christie. I can’t stand her

Sharon N said...

Petals will appreciate this conversation:

Nick: "I'm gay."
Tommy: "No you're not."
Nick: "I know, I just wanted to say it. I'm straight as an arrow."
Nicole: "A curved arrow."

LMAO!!!!

Leigh said...

This is surely the most disappointing cast in BB history. It is nice that an "older" person has made it this far. I never saw him dis David, was it racist? Pity the poor parents whose child gets referred to Nick for therapy...uh, thanks anyway...

Judi Sweeney said...

Perfect Sharon! I am praying BB doesn’t try and prank us in keeping everyone this week! I really want creepy Nick gone! That would not be fun for a whole week to be wasted. Thanks Jackie!

Petals said...

Love it, Sharon! BWHAHAHAAA

Anonymous said...

Nick is SO creepy and I hope he goes! I'm thinking he's gonna need to find a new career--can't believe he's a counselor for children. Surely no ethical organization will accept him if they've seen him in action. Didn't care for Bella, but feel bad for her now.

monty924 said...

If you haven't seen the hamsters and BB pranking Nicole last night it was hilarious.

Flashback to 9:53 pm BBT and put it on quads cam

Sharon N said...

Monty,

Last night was the first time I've watched BBAD this summer and, yup, it was worth it! :)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't expect any further "pranks" to affect evictions. It wouldn't just look fishy. It would probably jump the shark.