Saturday, August 31, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Saturday - August 31

Am I crazy for holding out hope on her?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Froot Loops Doofuses:
  • I don't really have all that much to report.
  • As Jackson repeatedly said yesterday, he nominated Christie and Jess for eviction, with Jess being his target.
  • Of course, he didn't tell Jess that.
  • The nomination put Jess off into loops of crying jags and her "always the outsider" pouting.
  • It put Christie in the "manifesting her destiny" mode.
  • And, naturally, it gave Tommy the chance to go around being oh-so-concerned for everyone.
  • The only good thing about Jackson/Holly in power is that they do really seem to want to stick with the Cliff/Nicole final four.
  • One bad thing is that they're not intent on splitting up Tommy and Christie.
  • Amazing as it might seem, the Tommy/Christie pre-show known for years and years bit is still kept secret.
  • And, I consider it a very unfair advantage for them even though a few others slightly knew each other -- Kat/Holly for example.
  • Besides a mostly unlikable cast this season, we're seeing a move opposite of many past seasons -- they're SO into jury management. True, Paul probably should have won his seasons based on his game play, but the jury was turned off by the way he treated people. Now this crew is going the opposite direction. They're PANDERING to the jury -- especially Tommy.
  • Sigh.
  • Last night's live feeds weren't even jazzed up with a rare booze delivery, something we've seen very little of this season.
  • They played games.
  • The nominees fussed and cried, then tried to act all stoic about things.
  • The Power of Veto should be today.
  • It would be a hoot if Jess won it, wouldn't it?
  • Then we'd likely see Christie finally go home.
  • But, then again, Jess also does well at driving me a bit bonkers. I can listen to her ramble on for five or ten minutes and still not be sure what point she's trying to make.
  • I guess we'll see.

Always the outcast victim in her mind.

He can't be everyone's sympathetic friend forever.

14 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!!! I hope you’re feeling better! Veto playing should be very interesting! Unless it’s Christie or Jess winning it, I don’t see anyone using the power of veto to save anyone.

Jackie S. said...

I don't think Tommy wants to win it -- he'd be forced to show his Christie cards or do nothing with it. Cliff, Nicole, Holly would just not use it.

Petals said...

I have no stake in this season, no favorite, meh.
I do have thoughts/opinions:
I am impressed by Jessica being so confident in her skin. She is a double-minority: Latino, Heavy (in my neck of the woods, "fat" is practically criminal), but she is so confident, she dresses it well.
Nicole: Looks smart, but doesn't act like it. Sure, she can be saucy with the occasional quip, but is she the best of the fans? Are she & Cliff the only fans who made the final cut? ♫♪ Is that all there is? ♫♪
The rest are Insta-wanna-be kids who landed on the wrong reality show. I don't care about Jackson, Tommy, Christy or Tommy.

I hope you are feeling better Jackie!
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! ♥

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree Jackie... Tommy will not want to win this Veto... Happy Labor Day weekend pool friends!!

Bizaro22 said...

It’s mind blowing that no one really has Tommy on their radar. Do they not realize that if everyone likes him so much that he will be the easy win at finals?? I just don’t get it.

Sharon N said...

If I was a HG in that house, Tommy would SO be on my radar!!
NOBODY can be THAT ooey-gooey nice to everyone... and actually mean it.

As posted on the previous thread:
Tommy reminds me so much of some of the shifty-eyed "friends" my girls would bring home when they were teens. Those who were so nauseatingly nice that my antenna would immediately go up. Especially that 1st time they'd come in and greet me with, "hi mom." Nope, that's an up periscope!!

Petals said...

ooooo good one Sharon. Exactly. The disappointing part is, if it were Tommy & Jackson in F2? Jury would give it to Tommy. For no good reason.

Terry is a Texan! said...

Oh Petals.....yes....The Tommy/Christie friendemy situation...his aunt who was her GF must not have bashed her much or he would string C along and then smash her. Hes practically feeding her ego day and night.
In the beginning I loved Tommy, so this didnt come about quickly, but he needs to ditch Christy.
Id love in all fairy lit dream worlds for Cliff and Nicole to be the final two.....sorry..Im mushy...they are my faves

monica said...

I finally gave up on Nicole 2 weeks ago. She had so much potential.
When the others find out about Tommy & Christy they will be p.o.'d. I wish that would happen today!

CherryPie said...

What the he'll...why is Christie not the one that Jackson wants out? Does Christie think she's just a pawn cuz she sure thought she was pawn this past week even tho Holly didn't put her up the "prankster" did....I feel I'm going in circles here. Get CHristie out while u can people!!!)

Unknown said...

Tommy won veto. Now he will take Christie down and Cliff or Nicole will have to go up.

Sharon N said...

Well, Tommy won Veto, so we know what he'll do. Dumb of him because this was his chance to dump Christie. Instead, Christie will come down and Cliff will go up because he stupidly volunteered to be a pawn if anyone came down.

Nickelpeed said...

How are you feeling, Jackie? I hope better.

If these people do not get rid of Christie, Tommy and she will be the last 2 standing. Wait until these idiots find out the Tommy/Christie connection.

Isn't it a coincident Tommy won the veto? LOLOLOLOL

Brandi said...

I think production swore Cliff and Nicole to secrecy about what they heard in the yard. They are the only two that heard it and Nicole has started hinting about then he feeds go to fish