Wednesday, August 21, 2019

BB21: Power of Veto Show Blog Party - August 21


Christie and Analyse are on the block. Do we want those nominations changed? Perhaps Christie might manifest her way to a win? Ya never know. (Well, we do know but those are spoilers not to be in the comments of this show post, thank you very much).

I'll be live blogging the major events and updating this post as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area -- please feel free to join in on the fun!

Let's get through the Previously On ... I did notice that the narrator called "Michie" Jackson at one point.

We pick up at the end of the nominations ceremony. Christie knows she's the target, but the universe will have her win the veto. Analyse is out of the chicken suit, but upset to be on the block. 

The nominees bond more while talking about how fake everyone else is. Analyse wants Tommy to win the veto. She thinks that whoever she's sitting next to will go home because she's so well-liked by all. Cough.

Tommy wants Christie to win the veto, but he needs to think of himself. He gets along well with Jackson/Holly, unlike Christie. Jackson and Tommy talk -- they have been loyal. Jackson tells us he loves Tommy but if Sis comes down, the only way to ensure Christie going home would be to put up Tommy.

Christie had the epiphany that Nick must be working with Holly and Jackson. She thinks he's manipulating others. Analyse wants Christie to come off the block since she's her number one ally in the game. Of course, she thinks she herself is so well liked that she'll stay no matter who is next to her on the block. @@ Christie tells Nick that she wants for him to be honest -- if they get him for veto, will he save one of them. He tells her he would save Analyse. Now, that sets off Christie because she knows she's the target.

Time to pick players for the veto comp! Jackson randomly draws Cliff. Christie gets Nick. (Heh.) Analyse gets Holly.

Christie is increasing her distrust of Nick. She is sure he's working with Jackson. And, of course, he already told her he'd save Analyse. Tommy is bewildered where the distrust of Nick started. Nick is angry that he's been "nothing but transparent" in the game and people he trusts don't trust him. He talks to Christie and voices that while she's saying she trusts him but is getting concerned that he's working with Jackson.

Christie cries to Tommy about it. He tells her to be strong. Because it's hard to do thought bubbles, the show gives us funny subtitles. Tommy is her hero.

Veto comp time! The backyard is a seascape. Nicole is reminded of The Little Mermaid. BB Scuba Camp. Must put the sea life back in balance. Take the ten ocean creatures back one at a time, hanging them off the ground on a mobile contraption. First one with all wins. Coral Greef. It's a bit of a physical puzzle.

JACKSON wins the PoV!

Christie cries to us. Wah.

Jackson is thrilled that he can keep the noms the same and Christie will go home. 

We're into a fluff segment. Then into Christie crying because Tommy and Holly were playing "Bay Watch" while she's suffering. How dare he have fun … and with HOLLY. How dare he. More tears. He goes in to apologize to her. He tells us he can't waste his dream because she's ruining hers.

She tells us, through tears, that the only things that might save her are the powers of manifestation or her words. But she does note her words got her there in the first place. 

Christie tells Jackson and Holly she loves both of them. She thinks she's going home but offers them two weeks of protection and rejoin up with them to an extent. She thinks America would love the "comeback story."

No. We wouldn't like it. I think I can honestly speak for America in this case.

So, she cries more. And begs more. Jackson tells her she's his biggest threat when it comes to the win. Nothing she can say or do can mend the damage she's done to him.

Time for the veto meeting. Jackson does NOT use the veto. Both Christie and Analyse remain on the block. He tells them he picked them for a reason and must follow through with it.

115 comments:

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Thank you for giving us a place to talk about these crazy houseguests.

Hi everyone who follows. I'll be in and out of this tonight. My husband wants to watch AGT. We only have one tv, so.... LOL

Petals said...

*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*

Hey everyone.

Petals said...

so what is up with Sis asking us for jobs? She'll look right at the camera and ask us to send her pics to different companies?!?

Sharon N said...

~~SPLASH~~
Hi Jackie, Nickelpeed, Petals and all who follow!

Sharon N said...

Petals,
Sis isn't the sharpest tack in the toolbox!

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie, Penny, Petals and Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie!!!! and everyone rolling in lol

Petals said...

drinking word: UNIVERSE

Anonymous said...

These people throw around “mental genius” way too much lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and all !

monty924 said...

I always hate the "good" people "bad" people thing...

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmoooonnnttttyyy lol

jennifer said...

Hi Jackie, Petals, Nickelpeed, Sharon, Jon and ALL who follow🤗

jennifer said...

Awkward bed sitting!

jennifer said...

And helloing Monty!!!

monty924 said...

LMAO at Sis @@

Petals said...

"...I can't SPELL 'social', but..."

Anonymous said...

Universe letting your calls go to voice mail Christie lol

Jo C said...

cry me a river please...………. NOT

monty924 said...

H'lo Jon and Jennifer

monty924 said...

Lol, Petals... Math, Nouns, Verbs... everything is hard for Sis

Jackie S. said...

Monty - Rather than good/bad, it think they annoy me/they don't annoy me as much.

Jenna G said...

Hi Jackie, Penny, Petals, Monty, cheryl, Sharon, Jennifer & JonMD...I'm on the baseball feild inbetween a double header.. no lighting so the game is going forward. So I'll hang out with you all tomorrow!

Petals said...

She truly is a beauty, but geeminy. And she's not stupid; she knows she is being exposed - to a degree - and is making the most of it.

Jackie S. said...

Cliff had to tell Sis that "brain freeze" from ice cream doesn't actually freeze your brain

Cheryl in NC said...

your so dumb Jess

Jenna G said...

Yeah, no lights on there!

Anonymous said...

Savage lol

Judi Sweeney said...

Hey everyone! I’m ready for some pool time fun!

Petals said...

when Jackson farts, it smells like a watermelon Jolly Rancher

Anonymous said...

Like I think I’m safe but like I don’t know if I’m safe like I should be safe but like math is hard lol

Jenna G said...

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous said...

Lol Petals

Petals said...

yeah, that's how I look when I wake-up too.

Petals said...

wow - she contours, too? Like as her everyday makeup?

monty924 said...

Poor Christie... everyone is NOT working with you

Cheryl in NC said...

Christy your boy is going to take you off,,,so why cant nick take who he wants off...talk about dumb

Petals said...

JENNA - it's raining here. Are they calling the game?

Nickelpeed said...

@Petals - LOLOLOLOL

jennifer said...

I got sunshine here!

Joe in NY said...

hi folks

Petals said...

if tomorrow's HOH comp is memory/mental, Cliff could win. Is tomorrow the double?

Petals said...

joey! I'd kiss you, but I'm sick.

jennifer said...

Jenna and Petals.... Friday after finale, meet up at Yard House at the Legends?🤗?

monty924 said...

Hey Joe!

Not a double, Petals. Julie always announces that the week before.

jennifer said...

Happy hour

Anonymous said...

How dare Nick not be nominated lol

monty924 said...

I'm not saying, BUT

jennifer said...

Pity party in the shower!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever know that your my hero lol

Petals said...

LOL@ the subtitles

monty924 said...

The subtitles are GOLD this year

tbc said...

I had no idea that Tommy said that 3 times!!! Hilarious that the subtitles for Christie weren’t clear 🤣

jennifer said...

That was funny! With gobidy gook words

monty924 said...

tbc, and jennifer... just like Kat's were. Whoever writes them deserves an EMMY :)))

tbc said...

Hi all! Just got here. We’re on vacation and forgot the earlier time.

jennifer said...

Yes!

jennifer said...

Hope you are having a great time!!

Petals said...

how is Chawwwwllssston, Teeb?

monty924 said...

Britney Haynes is the guest on RHAP tonight after the show

Petals said...

neat effect

jennifer said...

How fun this comp looks!!!

tbc said...

Thanks, Jennifer
It’s wonderful, Petals. Great weather, lots to do and fabulous beaches!

Cheryl in NC said...

cliff should do good at this...unless he chooses not to

Nickelpeed said...

tbc, I'm surprised you aren't out having fun. It's Charleston!!

jennifer said...

How awful that they have to wear snorkel masks!!

tbc said...

Penny, we’ve been on the go! We’re eating here at the rental house tonight... hehehe

jennifer said...

I’m gonna announce this.... I could win this!! I have figured out how to do this.... they are not doing it right! Lololol

monty924 said...

Unlike Sis, Nicole can spell and do math :)))

tbc said...

Eww.. Michie’s junk

Petals said...

I don't think I'd have the patience for this

Cheryl in NC said...

good job jackson

Petals said...

Jennifer, did you work in a carnival? LOL

Nickelpeed said...

I'd throw my hands up in disgust! LOL

monty924 said...

I'd lose my mind competing in that comp

Petals said...

Thank goodness hi-rise jeans are back!

Cheryl in NC said...

Christy don't cry, it's my fault .You were cursed from the start because you are my pool pick and I NEVER win these things,,bwahahahah...you are lucky you made it this far..lol

monty924 said...

LOL @ Cheryl

Petals said...

HAHAHAHA CHeryl

Sharon N said...

All these remarks... I can hardly wait to watch!! lol

Nickelpeed said...

Well, tbc, it sure is cheaper to eat in than out, that's for sure! It's a great night to stay in! What about tomorrow night? LOL

monty924 said...

I'm bringing tacos for the party tomorrow night... Petals, bring some watermelon

monty924 said...

Que the tears

Anonymous said...

How dare you, how dare you have joy lol

Jenna G said...

Nope clouds, no rain

Petals said...

how DARE you laugh and frolic?!?!

monty924 said...

Because it's ALL about me @@

Jenna G said...

Sounds good! Let's do it!

Petals said...

LOL OK Monty. (dd you see my new pic?)

Cheryl in NC said...

How dare Tommy have fun....geez

jennifer said...

No, lol

Petals said...

me me me me me me me me me me me me

Cheryl in NC said...

can she leave already

monty924 said...

Petals, YES! It's hilarious!!

jennifer said...

Paaaallleeeezzzz!
Christie, you and Tommy were not friends.... there was a mutual connection! STOP!!!

Jenna G said...

Checking in, no tain, just clouds, yes, yard house Friday after finally sound great!

Anonymous said...

Wait wait is Christie trying to make a deal lol

tbc said...

Penny, I hope to be back for the eviction, but not sure uet🤞🏻

jennifer said...

Ha! It’s hilarious watching Christie beg and lose it at the same time!!
Stop it holly!!!

monty924 said...

I love this Jackson, if only he wasn't such a turd for the first half of the game.

jennifer said...

Exactly! He is finally getting better!

jennifer said...

Night all, thank you Jackie!!

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all for coming by!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!! Everyone have a great rest of the night and see you Thursday !!!

monty924 said...

Sis could go and I wouldn't care...

Well, I'm off to snap a couple pounds of green beans.

Remember, tomorrow night is a TACO party!!! Woohoo

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie... see you all tomorrow night!

Nickelpeed said...

Won't be here tomorrow night. Thank you Jackie!!!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie... see everyone tomorrow!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Goodnight all...See yall tomorrow

monty924 said...

Britney LIVE now on RHAP

https://www.twitch.tv/rhap

monty924 said...

Head over to the last post before this one for spoilers

Terry is a Texan! said...

I thought the Baywatch slo mo was hilarious.....cranky christie over-reacted and sulked and cried. Manifesting just isnt the key girl

Petals said...

When did we begin to be able to see live feeds on our computers? My first memory is watching S7, but was it on the BB After Hours show? Or was it live feeds? I don't remember it being on CBS All Access, tho.
Help?


monty924 said...

AOL had the feeds the first season... then SuperPass (I think it was called) and now CBS

monty924 said...

*or Real Player... can't remember