Thursday, August 20, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Thursday - August 20

 

Janelle "Foil Fingers" Pierzina


REMEMBER - TONIGHT'S SHOW BEGINS AT 8PM ET/PT, NOT 9PM!

I'm a bit under the weather, so this is not only late, but it's rather brief.

  • I'm beginning to think that there might not be any actual "live" evictions this season. Maybe without an audience in the studio, it's easier for them to tape the show a few hours in advance.
  • I doubt tonight's HoH is endurance. They usually use that as the Sunday night show fodder and we have one more week of Safety Suite.
  • That's good (if it is that way) because I don't think I'm up to endurance tonight -- I don't have the right sneakers and gloves.
  • Things remain pretty much the convoluted same in the house since yesterday,
  • Memphis is dead-set against Kaysar even though he neither nominated, nor backdoored him.
  • Nicole F is dead-set against Janelle and was stymied in her efforts to get her backdoored.
  • Janelle and Kaysar remain the Number One (and Two) targets of the entire house even though both have tried working with others.
  • Since neither has won a season, I can only think that their popularity with show fans has affected what the others think of them.
  • Janelle and, to a lesser extent, Kaysar have continuously tried to campaign for Nicole A.
  • Nicole A has bad-mouthed and been rude to Janelle at almost every turn.
  • It seems like Nicole A blames Janelle for Memphis putting her on the block.
  • Say what?
  • Janelle obviously didn't try hard enough to talk him out of it!
  • Nicole has been confronting people and trying to get them to promise her the votes to stay.
  • She got Memphis to give a non-committal grunt and say he will 90% save her if it comes to a tie.
  • I bet he'll go with the 10% which remains.
  • I guess we'll just have to see what happens tonight. I don't think she will be staying. And, with the way she's playing, no loss. I'm disappointed in her this season.


No meltdowns this season ... so far


Janelle and Kaysar are targeted by all


Kevin has fallen for the mandana trend

3 comments:

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie!

So far, I've been having some difficulty getting into this season, maybe because most of the people just don't reach All Star status.The only people who could possibly deserve that status: Janelle, Kaysar, Dani, and NicoleF.

Janelle and Kaysar. BB planned on them being the stars of the show, but they aren't having much luck... so far.
Tyler (my pool boy). Liked him in his season and still like him. He's actually a pretty decent guy and just might go far this year.
D'Vonne and Bayleigh are ok this time too... so far.

As for the rest:
Dani and NicoleF are disappointing mean-girls.
Memphis played with Dan... you'd think he'd be better.
Cody played with Derrick... you'd think he'd be better.
Enzo is Enzo... trying to relive his season (or childhood).
Kevin is weak and sniveling.
NicoleA and David shouldn't have even been invited.




Anonymous said...

Cody is NO DERRICK!
Memphis is no Dan
Dani and Nicole F are ruining the show and came into the show with a deal...with Cody.
This is not an All Star Show and its all about Janelleosy!
Many are tuning in to see Janelle and Kaysar. I am sure if they leave so will many viewers

Judi Sweeney said...

I have always seen Dani as a mean girl... she still is! I am surprised to see how mean both NicoleA and NicoleF are! I rooted for NicoleA so much last season, but definitely not now! I think NicoleA has let winning Fan Favorite go to her head! Thanks Jackie!