Tuesday, August 04, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds Start Update and More


CBS announced that the live feeds will start after the West Coast airing of the season premiere tomorrow night. Or, as I should say here ... Thursday morning at 2am. You can expect my first live feeds report sometime Thursday morning. I have to wait and watch until I have enough fodder to post. I once again this season will be posting two updates a day, more if worthy stuff is happening in the house! 

Since I am only one person, I don't report on every breath they take. I choose what I feel is important and what interests me. I don't make up nicknames or use them for the hamsters unless it's something widely known. I ask that you please do the same in comments. It always helps to know about whom you're speaking! I also discourage comments based solely on things like weight, looks, etc. and absolutely NO racist or bigoted comments! You can feel free to like or dislike any of them, but based on gameplay or things they're actually doing in the house. 

As far as spoilers from the live feeds, I will not post, for example, the winner of a POV unless I personally see that the person won it. Any false postings made in comments will be deleted. This isn't Jokers where anyone can just post fake stuff! 

I will be posting screen caps from the live feeds with each live feed report. Beware -- I love to get "bad" screen caps! Expect some pimple-popping!  

As for the show schedule, other than the reveal and entry, I'm not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow, nor what schedule they'll keep comp-wise until we're in the swing. Tomorrow is 9pm-11pm. There is no show this Thursday. There is one Sunday evening at 8pm. The regular show schedule starting next week is: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday ... all shows at 8pm. The live evictions are still supposed to be on Thursdays.

In other news ...
It's still mostly rumors about who is in the house. HOWEVER, we now know for sure that Josh was booted from quarantine and that Christmas Abbot is indeed in the house.

Josh posted on Twitter, not going into detail, but saying his health was fine and thanking everyone who wished him well. He is sad about not being in there, but will root for his friends.

Then there's Christmas. It turns out she postdated an email to friends and coworkers saying she's in the house. She probably didn't think it would violate the nondisclosure as surely the cast reveal would have been in place by now. Nope. I guess BB could pull her off, but I get the feeling they won't. I'm just sort of surprised she's in the cast at all with her domestic violence arrests the past year or so. Maybe BB feels guilty about her broken leg or something.

That's all for now!

25 comments:

T-Town Chick said...

Thanks Jackie. Happy Josh is gone but disappointed Christmas is still there. She’s terrible.

SusanS. said...

Thank you Jackie! I am SOOOO glad Josh is gone

jo C said...

Where do we sign up for the pool

jo C said...

Where do we sign up for the pool

Petals said...

Or for flip's sake...Christmas skated her snarky way to nearly the end because she was one of Paul's minions. She was mmeeeeeeannn.
I know they've both moved past the evil of their season & have a true, happy family, but I almost wish Jess & Cody could be on together again, just to get Christmas' goat.

WAIT! I can't call her Christmas...I can't associate my Lord with the evil trash that is she.
I have to call her C'mas. That's not to break your nickname rule, Ms Jackie - I just can't. I know I shortened it in her other season of doing-absolutely-except-whatever-Paul-instructed.

And speaking of nicknames - there are no other names for my favorites of all time: King Kaysar and Queen Janelle. *sigh* I really hope "what up, Kay-SAR?!" does better than S-6/7.

WHOOOOOOOO I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Petals said...

I've just gotten a wink-wink re:a cast rumor that has me sooooo disappointed. And from a former BBer. So .. dang it.

Jackie S. said...

C'mas is okay. What was the rumor you heard? I have a pretty set picture of who will be in the cast. Let's see if it matches.

Jackie S. said...

Wait, I bet you heard Bayleigh. Right?

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!!

Petals said...

Jackie - that either K or J or both may not be a lock?

Jackie S. said...

Don't think that's true, Petals.

Petals said...

whew!!!

Chacha said...

Not real happy about Baleigh being in house. I didn't even like her with our without Swaggy.
Guess I am just an old schooler. Excited about Janey and Dani. Will be interesting to see Ian and Memphis play.
Also to see what David can do as we never got to exp him actually playing the game

SusanS. said...

I heard POP will not be airing After Dark. Can anyone Verify?

Petals said...

ChaCha - I don't care for Bayleigh..fame-hungry, both of them. They've both been on MTV for the past 2 seasons of The Challenge and I'm sick of them. I say Bay can't leave soon enough for me.

Who the heck is Keesha????

3 more hours, kids! whoohoooooo

I made kabobs! The grill is ready to go!

monty924 said...

Who the heck is Keesha??? Petals, she was in one of the best seasons ever. S10 with Dan, Memphis and Reny!!

Petals said...

I don't remember her. I remember Dan teaching Remy to swim...not much else from that season.
:(

Jackie S. said...

Petals -- You have to remember her! BB10, Blonde with a rather high-pitched voice, decent in comps. She was the one whose birthday was marred by a HUGE fight and Libra turned around cake in hand and said "Who wants cake." I pulled this from a search -- Keesha was the only woman on Big Brother 10 to win more than one Head of Household competition during the season. Keesha was the only houseguest to win the Head of Household and Power of Veto competitions in the same week on Big Brother 10

Jackie S. said...

SusanS - I heard the same and none of the press has mentioned it. Poor Orwell.

Petals said...

was she showmancing with someone?

Petals said...

I Googled her...geeminy, she just flew out of my brain.

Jackie S. said...

I can't recall on showmance. I tend to ignore them unless it becomes a major thing. I don't think so.

monty924 said...

Petals, most awkward Birthday in BB history, LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik_itSLHiSM&t=78s

monty924 said...

Yeah, she wasn't in any showmance! She's also from Columbus, or was so I was a fan and rooted for her! :)))

Petals said...

10 minutes!!!!!!!!!