Wednesday, October 14, 2020

BB22: Veto Comp Show Blog Party - Oct. 14

 


As promised on the promos, tonight is the return of the BB Comics Veto Competition, always a hit on the show. I myself certainly like it more that I could ever like ZingBot!

We have Memphis and Christmas on the block going into tonight. If one of them wins, would it be Enzo up as a replacement? Say it ain't so! 

I'll be updating this entry with the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest update! As always -- no live feeds spoilers -- the real party is in the comments area. Please join in on the fun!

Ho-hum ... sitting through the Previously On segment ...

We pick up the action after the nominations end. Nicole is definitely targeting Memphis. Christmas thinks she's safe. Nicole told her she's not the target. Yet she remains a bit leery. Enzo and Cody feel very secure -- they're the only ones who have never been nominated for eviction.

Of course, Memphis and Christmas are tight. Memphis is sure Cody and Enzo will keep him safe because they're Wise Guys with him. Remember, he has a duplicate Wise Guys with Christmas instead of Cody. Enxo knows he will go up if one wins the veto. He also thinks Christmas is the more dangerous to his game than is Memphis.

On the other hand, Cody would just as soon, maybe even prefer, that Memphis gets the boot this week.

Enzo finds out teakettles whistle. Heh.

Christmas tries to get Enzo to promise to use the veto to save her. He tells her he's worried about going on the block. She tells him if he wins, saves one of them, they can backdoor Cody. Of course, she's talking to Enzo. He runs to Nicole with the intel. Enzo now thinks that Christmas needs to be the bigger target this week. Nicole thinks that Memphis is the bigger target and she isn't changing her mind.

Cody is talking about missing his girlfriend who has been stricken with Hodgkins lymphoma. Of course, Christmas has to turn the discussion about her mother. At least it ends with "cancer free." Then she cries to us in the DR because she misses her family.

Christmas talks to Nicole. Nicole seriously thinks keeping her is best for her game. Enzo talks to Tyler's inflatable cow.

Time for the veto comp -- BB Comics! It's the same as in previous years, zipline across, find the exact same 16 comics to post. They're dressed in superhero garb with capes and all. Cody's dumb line of the night - "Counting to six isn't easy." Enzo goes next, impressed with this own Meow Meow comic. Time for Christmas. She's scared of heights. That''s too bad, huh? Then it's time for Memphis or, as his comic goes -- MemFIST.

Nicole is up. She's breathing. She won BB Comics in her season. We'll see. She seems sad that she's a serial killer while Janelle is a blond bombshell. Heh. Poor Nicole. So sad, huh?

The times in minutes.seconds
Memphis 31.56
Enzo 28.19
Nicole 11.21
Christmas 27.45
Cody 16.08

NICOLE wins the Power of Veto!

Poor Christmas feels so defeated. She talks to Memphis. He's sure he's safe this week. She knows she's not Nicole's target, but it would be better for her own game if Cody went on the block and home. Well, to jury. She goes to Nicole who tells her she plans on keeping the noms the same and she would be safe. She pushes the Cody out bit to her.  She says she doesn't trust Cody or Enzo with the vote. She actually does have a point that Cody would win if he makes the final two.

Nicole does NOT use the power of veto. Memphis and Christmas remain on the block.



83 comments:

jo C said...

Hi jackie Hi Vincent and Hi to all that follow

Sharon N said...

Hi Jackie and Jo C ... and the rest of the crew here tonight!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. As always, thank you so much for hosting us.

Hi jo C


I love comic night!!

jennifer said...

Hi Jackie and everyone in the pool splashing around!!

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and JO C and Penny and Joe and Jennifer and Sharon.

jennifer said...

Yay comic night!!

Petals said...

HEY guys!

I wanna see the comics then I must try to sleep.

jennifer said...

I wonder why they haven’t made the kitchen table smaller yet??

Nickelpeed said...

Hi jennifer, Joe, Glenn, Petals

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Petals. I can't wait to see the Comics.

Nickelpeed said...

I think Christmas has lost it.

monty924 said...

Hi everyone... can't wait for the comics here as well.

Sharon N said...

Agree Jackie, I've never enjoyed Zingbot.
Most of the time, the zings are mean-spirited and I've just never found it funny.

tbc said...

Hi, everyone!! I brought Riesling, Pinot Grigio, and chicken skewers! Enjoy

Petals said...

Hey Glenn! Hi Everyone. Thank you Ms Jackie!!
Sorry I am so tired...long week.

Mercury is in retrograde now; I feel it.

Cody is so attractive. Love him or hate him, he is pretty.

Sharon N said...

Jennifer,
I suspect it's revolves around Covid, so I don't think they'll do a lot of stuff they've done in the past.

tbc said...

Petals, I hope you’re able to get some sleep tonight...

Glenn Allen said...

I wonder for Tyler;s Comic will they do something with a Level 6 and something with Tangela or the Vegan. It could possibly do something with the Bandit that Enzo nicknamed him. It could do something with Angela's Cookbook or the Jewelry.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty.

jo C said...

Id like to see them do a level 6

Jackie S. said...

Jennifer - Probably to minimize production entering the house. They'll probably get the little table at four.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Joe and TBC.

Petals said...

thanks Teeb...every little bit helps. It's an October~insomniacial thing.

monty924 said...

I'll take a glass of Riesling, tbc!!

jennifer said...

That works

Petals said...

Glenn - it was a shame that Tyler's entire appearance this season was all about "her" and "that". Ugh.
What both of them don't realize is that they will last about another 16 mths, tops.

tbc said...

Here you go, Monty! 🍷

monty924 said...

Hi Glenn

monty924 said...

Enzyo just says what the HOH wants to hear, what anyone wants to hear, lol. I like him and wouldn't be upset if he won, but he really is all talk but hey... it works for him.

Jackie S. said...

I don't know. Tyler and Angela seem to be pretty solid.

Glenn Allen said...

I agree Jackie. They did a great job redecorating their House.

Petals said...

I just never trust these young relationships. They are babies! But yes, every once in a while, a real love match happens.

jo C said...

Im in savannah and very close to Hilton Head and I have a good friend who is friends with tyler (not a close friend but a friend) and he tells me they are pretty solid

monty924 said...

Like the clips that remind us they're all human with real issues like us. Now I won't rag on Cody for being a dullard. Sorry Petals, lol. He is cute but he's boring in the same way Derrick was.

Petals said...

Monty! LOL @ EnzYo

Glenn Allen said...

They are not saving much time for the Comics .

Nickelpeed said...

That was a morbid talk. Glad it's on to something else. How sad for Cody's girlfriend and Christmas's mom.

jo C said...

ikr rhats my fave comp

Nickelpeed said...

I agree with Christmas. Don't let the guys drag you on and drop you. Take your future in to your own hands.

Glenn Allen said...

Tyler's Cow.

monty924 said...

Love that she hangs out on Tyler's bed, LOL

Petals said...

I mean, Cody is a dullard, yes! A mental midget. BUT - he is a cutiepatootie. And y'know? He has a good heart; so many stupid, pretty men are mean, but Cody is a sweet kid.

He (still) SOOO reminds me of a young John Travolta: another pretty, sweet kid (but not the brightest bulb in the box).

Nickelpeed said...

Yeah!!! Love Comics

tbc said...

I really want Christmas to go,...

monty924 said...

Oh, John Travolta yes. He does remind me of him looks wise. Never really thought of it before!

Nickelpeed said...

John Travolta went through a similar life event Cody has gone through. John was dating an older woman, Diane Hyland. She died of Breast Cancer in 1977. He stayed by her side the whole time. It devastated him. He was depressed for years.

monty924 said...

Petals, did you get your kitty?

monty924 said...

I remember that, Penny. He's had so much tragedy in his life with her, Kelly and their son. So sad...

jo C said...

Diana Hyland played in the original eight is enough for the first season

jennifer said...

Kaysar is long because he is awesome

jennifer said...

King!! Stupid spell check!

tbc said...

I remember that, too, Penny

Petals said...

OMG Monty, Helen! No. I took Gretchen to meet her and Gretchen was not nice.

She lunged, twice. :( I am so sad.
I'd already purchased toys, treats, etc...so I donated those to the shelter. It's a NK, so Helen will eventually find a good home, but I was so sad.

Gretchen remains lonely & glued to my side.
I will try again for an adult cat...
Or mybe I will give Gretchen a Xanax and try for Helen again (she was so sweet)
anyway, my heart remains permanently sprained.

Petals said...

Diana Hyland & J T met when they were cast in The Boy in the Plastic Bubble...

Nickelpeed said...

Enzo is so bad at comps.

monty924 said...

Aww, sorry to hear that Petals. Fingers crossed for you...

Nickelpeed said...

That's right Petals. He was young and I think she was in her 40's.

Petals said...

Is Janelle the Bombshell in purple?

Petals said...

TY friend (I think if they had given me more than 10 minutes, it would've been ok. but they are so strict)

monty924 said...

Memphis really out of breath...

Petals said...

Stupid Nic EFF wanted to be the Costume queen, so she is a Sloppie on the comic.

monty924 said...

LMAO, Nicole has such a thing for Janelle, lol

Petals said...

Janelle IS a Goddess, b*tch

monty924 said...

Petals, she is so jealous of Janey. @@

tbc said...

Nicole is so jelly

Petals said...

OT - so in case you guys don't know: Pluto TV channel 296 is Survivor Channel!
Pluto TV is free on smart TVs (or online).
It's great watching these old seasons - the one playing now is the Fairplay/Sandra season.

monty924 said...

For real, tbc

Jackie S. said...

Petals - The Janelle comics are posted online if you do a search.

Glenn Allen said...

Petals I am sorry you couldn't get the Kitten.

Jackie S. said...

Those shows are also on CBS All Access if you have the live feeds.

Petals said...

Teeb - NicEFF is so jelly that we need buttered toast to watch her discuss Janelle!

monty924 said...

I think that was the first season of Survivor I watched from start to finish

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie - I didn't know I could search them.

Glenn - me too. I trust God, tho. He will send me a friend for Gretchen when He is ready

tbc said...

Seriously Petals and Monty!

Petals said...

Monty - it's a good one! Rupert, Sandra, Fairplay, etc.

jennifer said...

Christmas is speaking the truth!

jennifer said...

Is it just me, I can’t stand the sunglasses inside look!!

tbc said...

Ugh, Christmas

monty924 said...

Well, I think this game is Cody's to lose.

Thanks Jackie and everyone for the company. Will see you tomorrow... stay safe!!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie.

See everyone tomorrow night!!

Jackie S. said...

I have a TAR post up if you want to move over there.
Thank you for coming by!

monty924 said...

Not sure if I can hang out for TAR. I'll probably just lurk.