Wednesday, October 14, 2020

TAR32: Season Premiere Blog Party - Oct. 14

 


This season was filmed well before the pandemic hit and has just been sitting around waiting for its spot in the sunshine. Filming on TAR33 had to stop due to the pandemic. 

Lifeguard SueGee has done the random draws for the blog pool and you can find your team at this here link. That link also has the links for the posts I made with photos and my takes on the teams for your reference. If you didn't sign up for the pool on time, it's too late now but you can cheer on whatever team you like!

I will be updating this entry with the major events the best I can as the show airs here on the East Coast. In the beginning I always have issues with keeping the teams straight. Please bear with me. It might take a few weeks before I get accustomed to who's whom! The real party is in the comments area -- please join in on the fun!

They're starting from the Hollywood Bowl. 33,000 mile adventure. They get the first clue from the top of their bags across the Bowl. They are told they will head to LAX. They will be heading to Trinidad. 

 They have to take a taxi and find a 24-hour fruit stand. Roll a barrel that weighs 500 pounds to a huge loud and colorful carnival where they will get the flight assignment to Tobago. There are two flights.

Seven teams are on the first flight, four on the second.

Their next clue is to be found on Swallow's Beach. The flights are a half-hour apart. They have to go out on the water, find a "fish" that matches the fish on their boat, use the number on the fist to unlock the code. Some didn't memorize the fish colors, others didn't memorize the numbers.

Michelle and Vic get the next clue first. The teams from the second flight are arriving.

Who thinks they can steal the show? Teams must learn to play a song on a native instrument for this Roadblock. Uh-oh, the Olympic hurdle women are stuck at the fish. There. they got it. C'mon Mr. Tally Man, tally me bananas. Daylight's coming and I want to go home. Michelle and Vic lose their first place to Hung and Chee. 

From the Roadblock, they're heading to the Pit Stop. They each have to pick up a goat and bring it there. 

Pit Stop Order:
1. Hung and Chee, still racing must read clue. Leg is not over.
2. Vic and Michelle make it next.

The leg is still on. Phil is giving each team a clue. 
The Olympic women and the NFL guys are 9 and 10.

Nathan and Cody arrive last and are Philiminated. Wah.

60 comments:

jennifer said...

Hopping over from the BB house, I’m ready to travel!! Thank you Jackie for a lovely place to gather!!

Nickelpeed said...

Yay, I love TAR! Thank you, Jackie!!

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Not sure I'm ready for TAR

jennifer said...

I’m so happy this was done pre covid!

monty924 said...

Here, but probably won't comment much. I have jerry and Frank!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi everyone.

Glenn Allen said...

I have Hung and Chee.

jennifer said...

I have Kaylynn and Haley!

Jackie S. said...

Michelle and Vic for me!

Nickelpeed said...

Since we don't have Survivor this fall, I'm happy TAR is on. I have Will and James?

monty924 said...

Just looked my team up. Sort of close to me (lol, about four hours away but the neighbor state).

Ed in Ohio said...

Hello All! Tuning in a little late. Liked the dance music! I have Kaylynn & Haley.

jennifer said...

Hey Ed!

jennifer said...

So confusing!

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi Jennifer! Looks like we're on the same team. Hope it's not 'short-lived'.

jennifer said...

This is a tough one for a lot of people!

jennifer said...

Yes!

monty924 said...

Homie... I was wondering where you disappeared to??? Haven't seen you over at the BB pool this summer.

Glenn Allen said...

This drum task looks hard.

SueGee said...

Howdy everyone!! Meant to be here earlier, but I've come down with a cold and I feel awful! Enjoy and I'll be here on time next week!

Squeegee

Nickelpeed said...

They were good.

Nickelpeed said...

Hope you feel better, SueGee

Glenn Allen said...

My Team Hung and Chee in first place right now.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi Monty!! I needed to take a break from BB this season. Was very busy this summer plus moved into a new house. Maybe I can still check out the BB finale with you all.

Cheryl in NC said...

hey everyone!
Glenn I was hoping one of us might get Deangelo ..

Glenn Allen said...

My team Hung and Chee are in First but must keep racing.

Cheryl in NC said...

Feel better Suegee...I felt like crap for a few days..finally got to see a doc diagnosed with sinus infection and bronchitis...but at least it wasn't covid.
But the cough is kicking my ass

Nickelpeed said...

This would be frustrating. Poor people.

Glenn Allen said...

Deangelo knows he should have played the instrument.

SueGee said...

No cough, but classic sinus problems. Sudafed and tylenol!

We have been having 50's at night and then up to 90 during the day. Allergies, allergies!!

SueGee

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Ed and Cheryl.

Nickelpeed said...

These athletes probably feel exasperated.

jennifer said...

Yes! Kaylynn!!

Glenn Allen said...

Praying you get well soon SueGee.

jennifer said...

Feel better, SueGee!!

Ed in Ohio said...

Way to Go Kaylynn. I was getting a little worried.

jennifer said...

Seems like the “learning “ challenges can be so difficult!!

Ed in Ohio said...

Feel better SueGee & Cheryl

SueGee said...

And Jackie - the link to the pool list in your blog isn't working

jennifer said...

Cheryl, are you feeling bad too, I’m sorry, get well soon!

Nickelpeed said...

I wonder if there's an elimination tonight?

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks all...I think I am on the upswing..except for the dang cough

jennifer said...

Didn’t Phil say the last one with the goat will be eliminated?

Nickelpeed said...

Goats are fast little buggers. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Awwwww. Sad.

Nickelpeed said...

See every one next week. Thank you Jackie. Now rest!

jennifer said...

Aaaww, they would have been fun to watch!!

Joe in NY said...

I'm kind of surprised that was an elimination leg. I'm not sure why, though. It just didn't feel right. LOL

Ed in Ohio said...

G'nite! Thanks Jackie!

jennifer said...

Good night all, thanks Jackie!!

Jackie S. said...

Joe - I didn't think it would be because they were given the next clue and still racing.

Cheryl in NC said...

Weird elimination since they were still raising

Glenn Allen said...

Cheryl we can still pull for Deangelo along with our teams. I was surprized they did an elimination.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Cheryl in NC said...

Good night..see ya'll tomorrow night. Thanks Jackie as always you are the best

Sharon N said...

Finally got to watch TAR tonight.
Wow, my guys eliminated 1st thing, but I can always cheer on someone else.

The moleman said...

Good episode

Andi said...

Well, that was a quick dip in the pool!!
My guys were eliminated :(

Jackie S. said...

Those pool people out in the first leg before we even get to know the teams will be reassigned a new team.

Andi said...

Yay! Thank you for reassigning us a new team! It is pretty disappointing to be out of the pool “game” in the first 60 minutes of the season! Lol