Friday, October 09, 2020

TAR32: The Amazing Race Blog Pool OPENS!


Well, that just kind of sneaked up on us. Or, at least, on me! The season premier of The Amazing Race 32 is next Wednesday, October 14, at 9pm ET/PT -- following the Big Brother episode. The season was filmed long before the pandemic hit and has been waiting in the wings.

I'll be posting more on the cast over the next few days. However, I want to get this pool in motion! Lifeguard SueGee has graciously volunteered to run the blog pool. She's cool like that, y'know. 

What's it all about? 

Our esteemed and accomplished Lifeguard SueGee (AKA SqueeGee) will randomly match up pool entrants with the race teams. Once matched up with a team, you need to cheer them on until they're Philiminated or win it all. Yeah, even if they're obnoxious. Deal with it! 

What will I win? 

IF you win, you'll be pleased to know there is NO CASH PRIZE! Nuh-uh. No way. That would cheapen the whole thing, don't ya think? Instead of paltry prizes, you get BRAGGING RIGHTS. Yep! From now through all eternity YOU will be a blog pool winner here. Feel free (and I encourage it) to put your win in your sign-off signature so that everyone can oooh and ahhh. Can't you hear the crowd now?
 
How do I get in on this wild action?!?! 

You just need to sign up in the comments of THIS POST and THIS POST ONLY. If you put your name in on another post or Facebook or Twitter, it might be missed. If you come here as anonymous, you must come up with some sort of name in you comment. Otherwise, we can't tell the anonymous folks apart. Well, except for the unruly ones, maybe. 

When is the deadline for joining the pool? 

The deadline for signing up is TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13 at NOON Pacific Time (that's 3pm ET). Don't put it off! Sign up TODAY!

34 comments:

Dr_Celine said...

Count me in please! Thanks so much!

Petals said...

I've been home sick all week and just now discovered channel 296 on Pluto TV (free!!), Survivor all stars, all day.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - This is the pool sign up post. Do you want in on the pool?

Petals said...

Oh, yeah. Yes please. The best part of TAR? No starfish!

Jennasmom said...

Sign me up! Thanks!

jennifer said...

Sign me up, splashing!!!

David said...

Sign me up please. =)

Bizaro22 said...

Sign me up please!

JLaf said...

Count me in

Marlo L said...

Please please

Cheryl in NC said...

I'm jumping in the pool.Thanks Jackie and Squeegee!!

Andi said...

Yes please & thank you!!

DKNYNC said...

Please add me (Donna NY) and my daughter (Kelsey NY) to the pool. Thank you!

Sharon N said...

Sign me up too please!

Time to fast forward the Bad Taste of BB and put it in the past!

monty924 said...

Yes, sign me up please!

PDX Granny said...

I'm ready to jump in! Sign me up!

Indiana Jane said...

Sign me up please.

CherylNY said...

Yes please, sign me up! I have never missed an episode of the Amazing Race or Big Brother since they started airing, and Survivor too! Thanks

CherryPie said...

Count me in the pool

Sharon C said...

What is the channel's name?

Sharon C said...

Sign me up! I am so excited!

Jackie S. said...

Sharon C - CBS

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie and SueGee! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Signing up. Thanks
ChicMc

Glenn Allen said...

Please enter me in the Pool. Thanks Jackie and SueGee.

Skyriverblue said...

Got my waterwings on and I'm diving in!

Marthalight said...

Splash! I'm in!

Ed in Ohio said...

Jumpin' in!! Please sign me up. Thanks!

Nickelpeed said...

Sign me up please!! Thank you, thank you!!

Penny

Glenn Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna in FL said...

Please add me to the pool! Thank you.

chrob61 said...

Please add me in to the pool! Thank you!

SueGee said...

That's all Folks!! See you in the pool tomorrow night after BB!!

Keep of the Pool - Squeegee

Willie J said...

Please add me to the pool.