Friday, October 09, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Friday Evening, Nominations - Oct. 9

IF YOU WANT IN ON THE AMAZING RACE BLOG POOL, THE SIGN UP POST IS HERE!

You're boring us, too.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boring Boars:
  • As you know from my brief update last night, Nicole is the new HoH.
  • So, we know that Cody is safe this week.
  • And, because Cody is safe this week, that means Enzo is safe this week.
  • Oh my.
  • That leaves two people -- Christmas and Memphis -- for the chopping block.
  • Sure enough, that's where the discussions go.
  • Enzo is worried that if Memphis saves himself with the veto, he will go up in his place.
  • Well, duh. Yeah.
  • Nicole assures him that if that happens, she will save him in a tiebreaker.
  • Okay, that would be what her buddy Cody wants!
  • So, the real problem is the target.
  • It's sounding like Memphis although they all want Christmas out, too.
  • Memphis is more of a threat in comps.
  • Memphis put Nicole on the block.
  • On the other hand, Christmas didn't use her veto to save her and she promised Dani she would target her.
  • It sounds like they'll go with the more strategic target -- Memphis.
  • Meanwhile, in addition to Nicole's recent studying, it looks like Enzo is the only other one memorizing the days and comps.
Surprise, surprise -- the feeds came back. Nicole nominated Memphis and Christmas.

It's so sad I have to nominate people.


Shooting for 3rd again? Win something!


Needs something stronger.


Studying for the Raisin Bran test.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raisin Bran exam lol that’s funny Jackie lol

Terry is a Texan! said...

My dream of seeing Memphis and Christmas on the block might be coming true???

Bizaro22 said...

Hopefully, Memphis will be blindsided when they vote him out instead of Xmas. But since that is something we’d enjoy seeing, I’m sure that won’t happen and they’ll tell him....or worse, change their minds and vote out Xmas (which I’d also like to see).

CherryPie said...

I'm with u Terry...since my fave is voted out I'm hoping for an end I win

CherryPie said...

Enzo win

Bizaro22 said...

Had to share this from Jokers updates: @@
Nicole to herself: "I am crushing this game. I'm really good at this game. Really good. I don't ever give myself credit." NT

Sharon N said...

Bizaro22,
Too funny! Nicole's view is strange, skewed, screwy... whatever. But I guess we all tend to see what we "want" to see. None of these people are short on unwarranted ego. :D)))

Judi Sweeney said...

I will be happy with either one of them going!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!

Terry is a Texan! said...

Oh CherryPie I would love that