Friday, July 09, 2021

BB23: Blog Pool -- Who's Your Hamster?

 



Greetings, Hamster Watchers!
Lifeguard SueGee, affectionately known as SqueeGee, certainly had her hands full coming up with the random matches for this BB23 blog pool. I believe we hit the record for entries this season -- 68! Thank you, SueGee! Lots of old and familiar faces and we welcome several newbies to the pool this season! It's great to have you all aboard and may the best hamster win!

Please check to make sure that, if you signed up on the sign up post before the cut-off today, you are listed and that your name is correctly spelled. If it isn't or you should be there and are not listed, please comment on THIS post and we'll get it corrected.

JOKERS
Brandon Frenchie French: Cheryl in NC, cminnie, Janice from GA, Sally 
Azah Awasum: Dr Celine, Krysta Gibson, Nickelpeed, Rbennie 
Britini D'Angelo: CherryPie, Donna in Alabama, Jlaf, Sharon C 
Derek Frazier: Glenn Allen, Jean from Tampa, Luckysmom, MikesGirl 

ACES
Whitney Williams: Caela, ChaCha, David, Mario Lee, Jennasmom 
Brent Champagne: Bizaro22, Jennifer S, Nora M, Sharon N 
Derek Xiao: Auntie Leigh, Kelsey NY, PDX Granny, SueGee,T town Chic 
Hannah Chaddha: BB-Boy, Fred aka TwoBlackAces, Helenann2K, JoC 

KINGS
Christian Birkenberger: Jackie, Joanne Victoria, Shayne, Willie J 
Alyssa Lopez: CherylNY, JessicaUnderwoodJames, Skyriverblue, Terry is a Texan 
Xavier Prather: Aya Marie, Donna NY, Ed in Ohio, Petals 
Sarah Beth Steagall: Andi, Brenda, ~~~Tilde, TS14Fan 

QUEENS 
Claire Rehfuss: KarlaV, Laura, Marthalight, Monty924 
Kyland Young: chrob61, JonMD1267, Laura in GA, QuixoticElf, Tammy 
Tiffany Mitchell: April, Indiana Jane, MrsKB2, tbc 
Travis Long: Donna in FL, Joyce Johnson, Mary F from PA, Rich in Buffalo, YoDave22

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

@_@

~~~

Jackie S. said...

I will add them in, Anon ~~~

Glenn Allen said...

I am glad I got Derrick F and not Frenchie as my Hamster. Thanks Sue Gee and Jackie for doing the Pool. It is exciting to get a record turnout for the Pool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jackie. Appreciate it. I was @@ at my pick though LOL!

~~~

Petals said...

Xavier, yay!

Joanne Victoria said...

Go Christian! At least we’re safe week 1 lol

Anonymous said...

I think my name should be changed to one who will loose the blog pool again lol I meant to post this while back but I saw something shiny and got distracted lol

Chacha said...

I have Whitney- Not sure I will win but hopefully she makes it far! Although that is my Husbands name so maybe thats good luck..

CherryPie said...

Yes Frenchie...thank u

cminnie said...

Woot! We got 1 week at least - let's go Frenchie! :-)

Yodave22 said...

Dag nab it ..Travis ...I'll be out quick ...lol

monty924 said...

Lol @ Jon

Yay, I got Claire. I think she's going to be a long hauler this season and I like her.

MrsKB2 said...

So fun!

Jessica Underwood James said...

Mines on the block 😣

Auntie leigh said...

I like my pool person, Derek X ...he seems pretty brainy. I think if he makes it deeper into the game he will do well and be entertaining.